Ok, folks, are hijabs really so bad?

Wouldn't our society be better off if all women and girls had to wear hijabs? Only the whores would not wear them and you could immediately know who to pay for sex and who you would have to marry before sex. Problem solved, no raping, no sexual assault, no miscommunications any more.

>inb4, thanks Muhammed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGkCb12U7iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take it off, I want to see your hair.

>Germany embracing Islam ideals
Pottery

Thanks Muhammed

I find european girls in hijab pretty cute. Post pics please if u have some.

Here you go, Ahmed.

that's implying these women are jumping on the good signaling bandwagon which I think they all are.

why do bitches love oppression

That is not an hijab

This is an hijab

That is a niqab. Learn your Muslim.

It's a representation of an oppressive religion that should be banned.

Why should we
nigab,hijab, burkha... its all fucking RAGS

>durr look at me everyone I'm a muslim

My gf and I always lol when we see one in public. Sadly that's becoming more and more common though

Hijabs are fine

Burqas are not

I don't know.
Loose head scarves don't bother me at all.
One of my grand mothers is wearing them all the time.

Doesn't really matter whether hijabs are good or bad or if there are some aspects of Islam that are good. They are our enemies.

i am all for anything that helps me identify people i won't like without having to interact with them.

>Hijabs are fine
>Burqas are not

Why?

How about all the whores who have sex for money walk around in mini skirts and tank tops and all the righteous women walk around in burqas and are not allowed to vote.

What is there not to like about that? Of course, the burqa women should be keeping fit on treadmills at home.

What is the difference between a hijab a burkah and the abaya? What do you all have some much different shit with different names specifically for covering up women?

>Wouldn't our society be better off if all women and girls had to wear hijabs?

No it's stupid. Man should be able to resist temptation and to control his own urges. Just covering shit up and hiding it is not the answer to making stronger men, it makes us animals and treats us like animals.

A hijab is an article of faith. A burqa is an article of oppression.

Reminder that White/European women used to wear head scarves too before we started letting them become whores. Some based Eastern European countries still hold on to this, at least while in traditional dress.

hijabs are fine; I kind of like them as a fashion statement but it holds too much religious significance for comfort

What is up with "Euro-Muslims" putting up a scarf on their head and call themselves a pious while same time dressing like in OP's pic or in tightest yoga pants you can think of?
Is the scarf supposed to symbolise religiosity like me carrying a cross?
Are they just attention whoring?
What do 3rd world born Muslims think of this?

As long as you finally outlaw Islam there is no problem with wearing a head scarf.

>typical western woman
>bangs a lot of men
>gets high as fuck on weed and booze
>contracts a disease
>gets some tats and piercings
>raging whore while it's fun
>starts to question life
>decides to wear a holy handkerchief
>"lol i'm a pure woman now"

The term is "ho-jabi". It's a trend among white girls to act like they're cultured and/or fashionable, but they still don't want to give up the opportunity to show off their ass in tight yoga pants to every black guy willing to ogle and maybe dick them.

And yes, the equivalent would pretty much be those whores who walk around wearing cross necklaces while looking/acting like sluts.

i actually really like modesty and scarves on traditional european women. When it's done willingly and part of a culture that just naturally respects modesty it's a beautiful thing.

The difference between my opinion on it and Islam's? Immodesty doesn't carry a death penalty and most of the modesty is so forcefully imposed as to create the phenomenon of mega slutty arab girls

Why aren't slide posts deleted anymore?

>create the phenomenon of mega slutty arab girls

This isn't actually a phenomenon though. Don't buy into that feminist "sexual repression" bullshit when it comes to imposing modesty as a societal norm. Letting women dress and behave whatever way they want is what's led to them becoming whores.

Hijab qts still act like whores and are easy.

A woman's hair should never be covered, except if it's totally practically necessary. Her hair is a part of her feminine beauty, it should be worn long and in braids, not covered like being a woman is something to be ashamed of.

>literally 99% of nuns throughout history.

The hijab seems effectively the same as a shawl or scarf that sometimes you see old white ladies wearing. There's nothing wrong with it. It shouldn't be demanded though, and it shouldn't be called the "hijab" in the west because that normalizes Islam in western society, which is negative.

Lol, they wouldn't dare. Their fathers literally wouldn't allow it and they'd be afraid of the consequences. Unless maybe they're out of the picture, and those girls grew up in some Western country around slutty Western Women. Then I could probably see it.

>hurr all woman are whores
>we need to cover them
Yeh, nah the sexual liberation can be towned down but to cover woman up is unheard of in the west.
You sound like a true shitskin Op and you're probably are, that either or some glasses wearing neckbeard nu male with the body of a wet noodle.

Now fuck off.

Let me rephrase: Vienna hijab qts are whorish and super easy.

We all know muslim men make their women wear hijabs because they know other muslim men can't control themselves and will rape uncovered women.

Only a woman's owner should see her hair you cuck leaf

Or maybe they're trying to prevent them from becoming like the walking petri dishes that are sexually-liberated western women.

this

People virtue signaling with magic hats is one thing. Having violent motherfuckers beat the crap out of everyone who doesn't comply is a very different thing.

>I don't know what I'm talking about: the post

Jews put a scarf on married women. Unmarried women are allowed to wear what they want. The same used to be true for Christianity as well, but we've ditched most of our religiosity anyway. I kind of like the idea that girls show their beauty to everyone when they're still searching for a partner, and when they do find it, they reserve it all to that man alone. Judaism / old Christianity really does have some very nice features. We should take those and create our own red pill religion.

I'm serious, Muslim fathers do not think twice about beating the shit out of their kids for stepping out of line, and they know it's a very real possibility. Most Western men on the other hand can barely bring themselves to threaten to even "ground" their daughters for getting knocked up during High School. They're more likely to sit down and cry with her before giving her a pat on the back and telling her he'll pay for the abortion.

You did good today, Sweden.

And faith belongs in your own 4 walls. It doesn't belong in the public. We may talk about it as a tradition.

fuck off germancuck youtube.com/watch?v=hGkCb12U7iw

>Authoritarianism
FUCK
U
C
K

OFF
F
F

Lmao, even "based" Pisslam can't make men keep their sluts of daughters in check.

So we have western men and we have Islamic men
>Implying Islam doesn't belong in the western civilization.
Stop being so racist, Islamophobic and sexist. Islamic men have the same duty as western men to become atm for their wife and daughters as long as they stay here

ROADS
O
A
D
S

If it was just that and not all the other garbage that comes with Islam, then yes. This is what Amish do essentially.