FUCK DRUMPF

Hillary is the TRUE fucking winner of the election and you can't deny it.

At the end of the day more human beings voted for her therfore she is the true president. The only reason why drumpf even got a chance was because of the 200 year old shit system created by slave owners.
>b-but muh electoral votes
Electoral votes my fucking as you stupid fuckers, that doesn't mean anything. She won the popular FUCKING vote by 5 million. The american people chose HER, not a racist sexist orange FUCK.

SHE. FUCKING. WON.

#StillWithHer

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/07/joe-biden-whispers-god-save-queen-certifies-us-election-results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Still playing team deathmatch when it's capture the flag
8 years confirmed.

>At the end of the day more human beings voted for her
Trump received a majority of the white vote.

So tell me, who takes office the 20th?

I wonder if this post is actually serious.

I'm sorry to break your bubble, but did Trump, or should I say DRUMPF (because that is hes real IMMIGRANT name lol xD), did Drumpf really win the presidency?
The answer is no. He lost.
You see, let me educate you racist, bigot, white supremacists who are just too dumb to enter a university, democracy is when the majority of people choose an option, and this case the silent majority was clearly in favor of Madam President Hillary Clinton, a far more competent, honest and loveable person than Drumpfbaby will ever be in his life (which isn't far from being over). Madam Hillary is just a better person in every way, she never evaded her taxes or committed a crime unlike Drumpf and she is also more hip and cool with the young people. Did Drumpf know what Pokemons Go even is? Of course not. Is he friends with Beyonce? No, he is racist. So this will only make Hillary stronger with the young people, who are the future voters while you white old racists will die alone because nobody wants to reproduce with you.
*sips tea*
Now say it with me
*take a deep breath*

MADAM
PRESIDENT

>the initial missive is of the highest quality

What kind of pointless life are you leading which would give you the time to waste so much of it shitting up an already shit website?

Really, you're pathetic. I'm sorry for you user

Lol you're retarded leaf. That's not how the election works in our country.

No she lost bud. Stop being a faggot :^)

DRUMPF FAGS BTFO

But who is president? I see no Killary.

HILLARY 2020, HOW CAN DRUMPF COMPETE?

You're a dedicated autist, I'll give you that

But you have no room to talk leaf

No, because 8 Million absentee and military votes never got counted. Based on the votes that did get counted, that would be an additional 6 million votes for Trump. Also there were an estimated 2- 4 million illegal votes from illegal aliens that went towards Hillary's totals.

The notion that Hillary won the popular vote is as honest as saying Obama cut the unemployment rate in half. You can only come to that conclusion by not counting large chunks of data.

Now don't apologize for being wrong, make it better by shooting Turd-dough in the dick.

day of the rake fucking when

3 MILLION
M
I
L
L
I
O
N

And he'd still win with all those illegal votes included too.

Why don't you do something about it then, you poof.

Too late for that. Joe Biden already certified the election results. It's over.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/07/joe-biden-whispers-god-save-queen-certifies-us-election-results/

The US isn't a democracy though...
Also the electoral college prevents reigional populist candidates from taking control, Hillary's entire margin of victory was in California. If we jusy did popular vote candidates would visit less thwn 10 states. I know you are a troll, and worse a leaf but you still angered me enough to reply 5/10.

>5 million californians voted for Hillary

actually not even 3