What is the biggest thing that you hate about Islam?

Me personally, I hate that they think pigs are filthy and that they do not eat pork chops and pork generally. Pork is one of the essential things in life. From bacon to grilled, perfectly seasoned pork chops, to roast pork with sauerkraut and bread dumblings, Nuernberger pork sausages with kraut, or just pork filet, sliced with brokoli and parmesan as a gratin baked in the oven at 200 degrees C.

Man, people who do not eat pork should all be shot if you ask me.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/acts/10-13.htm
youtu.be/6oOcApV7D2E?t=25
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanguinaccio_dolce
youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=HgKn_OaDOHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Man, people who do not eat pork should all be shot if you ask me.

Finally, a good german.

It includes vegetarians and vegans, Spaniard.

What I hate the most about muslims is that they wont stay in their sandnigger countries that spawn them
What I hate 2nd most is liberals here who welcome them

what's a popular sauerkraut brand there?

Probably that they rape young white girls but, yeah, sure, not eating pork is important as well uh huh

Pork is Haram and you are all disgusting canabils because your pigs disguised as humans.

We fuck your pig women. We are the boss.

Death to the pigeaters.

But your cuckmasters don't eat pork either.

>what's a popular sauerkraut brand there?
Homemade sauerkraut.

Brands are for pussies who don't know how to make their own kraut.

>pork filet, sliced with brokoli and parmesan as a gratin baked in the oven at 200 degrees C

l2cook kevin

Nope, not until he's dead

it denies the Divinity/Godhead and Lordship of Jesus Christ and his propitiatory death and resurrection.

>Pork is Haram and you are all disgusting canabils because your pigs disguised as humans.

Canabalism is the biggest redpill. I say let us kill and eat those who do not eat pork. You can be one of the first specimen which I put on my grill.

They cannot see that their religion has turned their homelands into shitholes. They want to turn their new host countries into said same shitholes.

the only reason pork was forbidden was it is easily tainted with dangerous mirobs and parasites

with adequate cooking it can be safe so is acceptable under the New testament

biblehub.com/acts/10-13.htm

Only the filthy pig non believers eat pork products. You are to eating your own familys ha ha ha.

I will make your mothers squeal ha ha ha

kielbasa and sauerkraut will put lead in your pencil

this

damn that food looks good

>l2cook kevin
It is amazing stuff, Ahmed.

You take Schweinslendchen and slice them, fry them in a pan, then put some garlic on it. Take it out of the pan and make a Einbrennsauce with real clear soup. Blanchier the brokoli, layer Schweinslendchen and brokoli in flat pot, put garlic Einbrennsauce over it and then put the parmesan, grated, over it. Put in oven for 20-25min at 180-200 degrees C (depending on Umluft or Ober-Unterhitze). Enjoy with a heavy Sauvignon Blanc or an Italian Rose. Eat baguette with it.

Never thought i would see it.

We are to owning and to make the rules like the bosses in Germany. You will ask for my permissions you pig infedil

Or pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw, or pickled red onions and cilantro

That the sandniggers get away with so many terrible things because they're shitskins.

Everything. Mainly the rape and murder and torture

Sometimes the fact they oppress women heavily

You are to getting nice quads I am liking you filthy pig infedil

I hate how tolerant they are.

Is there any need to be so arrogant I was just asking as it's very unpopular here

Gang rapes and beheading. Displacement of local culture like a cancer.

T.Women

"Hm, these people fucked up their own country and are now coming here to fuck up ours... Nah it's all our fault and we should welcome them."

Libcucks should be No. 1 user.

>Man, people who do not eat pork should all be shot if you ask me.
HEAR, HEAR!!!

>lowqualitybait.jpg

So far I'm making the doubles 88 and the very special squads 4444. I am now the thread boss.

Your all big gay pigs. Allah wills this.

That it exists.

I wish UK had guns so you could put a bullet to your head and join your prophet (pig crap upon him).

Mohammad is a pedophile homosexual, much like your self mudslime. Go tongue a goat pussy

I abstain from Pork because pugs generally eat manure. And they don't digest shit well. I happen to be Christian, so what evs

I am thread boss and you are unable to talk to me such as that. Back to the farm you dirty pig dog.

Pork is not kosher.

Dogs are man's best friend. A filthy animal like you wouldn't understand.

doing superstitious shit like praying and believing in imaginary shit like other abrahamic religions do

Your mother is a pig dog ha ha ha

I am thread boss I rolled 88 and 4444.

Allah wills this

So you will never experience the flavor and deliciousness of pork sausages, grilled, with kraut and a Bavarian sweet mustard.

>Why even live?

I don't know. The explosions i guess.

I hate many things about islam and muslims, but one of the major ones that often remains unspoken of here is Halal food.

If I went around stringing up cattle and slitting their throats I'd end up all over the news and put in jail.
But they do it, they do it to millions of animals a day (especially chickens) and what's more the slaughter houses that practice this horrible affront to western society do not clearly label the produce.
In the UK and across the west it is becoming more and more difficult to boycott and not eat halal food and even more importantly it is harder still to avoid companies that buy and sell halal food.

Nope. I have a dick.

Muslims take oppression of women to the next level.

White peoples most strict against women was Victorian era where single moms were universally shunned and chaperones were frequent for dating. That's how you do it.

Not all this blanket-wearing, women-raping, child-stoning bullshit you call Islam.

Muslims have no class or civility. Even Muslim royalty looks like a bunch of tribal sand people from Tatooine

Pork is the cheapest and lowest quality meat there is.
The only reason pork is being eaten is tradition that comes out of long time poverty in europe. I saw once pig eat a human corpse.
If you dont eat salmon and ribeye once a week you're a poorfag.

Halal is too good for you you filthy pig animal dog.

I will fuck your mother ha ha ha ha.

>German is more offended that muslims don't eat pigs than the fact that they mass rape German women

wew

>Larping
Shouldn't you be getting ready for bed, big school day ahead of you tomorrow.

Time for bed, Tim.

I will make your mother wearing blanket but she ran way too fast on her four legs as she is a great big pig dog animal

I laugh at your stupid face ha ha ha

thx Ahmed

>What is the biggest thing that you hate about Islam?
The fact it exists

>salmon
>expensive

Nigga they practically jump onto your plate.

I do not care about the raping. German women want them to come in and vote for Merkel. I only care about my family, not about SJWs being raped after "volunteering" at the refugee shelter being raped at 2am in a dark forest they foolheartedly traverse by themselves.

Maybe in Canada. Here the price just getts higher every day.

It is lies. It is the German women who rape us. We can't walking to shop from asylum centre without the savage pig women trying to make ficki ficki with us.

We must hide inside the centre from the animal German women's.

The worst is no booze and having to dress cunts in bedsheets. A cunt should wear her hair long and in braids and beer is a cornerstone of civilization. All civilized peoples drink beer. There's records from when the pyramids were built of the workers being paid in beer. Y'know who didn't drink? The fucking Natives because they were savages who didn't figure it out.

No, only cunts are good for eating.
"Oppressing" cunts is what they have right. Cunts aren't people, we shouldn't pretend like they are.

WHY WON'T THEY LET ME HAVE A QT ROACH GF?

How they treat women. Around here that makes me a feminist but it makes me sick to my stomach how they treat their own daughters let alone other women.

Ausfag on vacation. Today the family I'm visiting opened up aboug how truly fucked their society is. All I'll say is that everything pol talks about is completely true except more white swedes are shyly more nationalistic than you'd imagine.

Join Islam my brother we will find you a good obedient wife. She will cook and you can beat her and have many funs ha ha ha

The fact they dont respect Chrstianity but expect others to bend over backwards for Islam

get a german gf

those pots are awesome

>have earth cellar
>filled with 2 Sauerkraut pots, ~200l fermenting barrels of Most (apple and apple/pear mix), homegrown apples, pumpkins and some other veggies

this is bliss

I don't really eat pork, myself, but just don't like the taste of most of it.

can you elaborate on how fucked up they are?

Idk but i want to try this

there are lots

-dogs

-music

-exploring different philosophies / outlooks on life

-having to learn the most disgusting language or else your prayers don't count

-pedophilia

just to name a few

and they say British food is bland, least we never serve raw pork mince and pickled cabbage.

Everything.

Fuck off Luton living Paki!

coloreds think white food is bland because western, central, northern, and eastern european food utilizes umami flavor .

They think good """"seasoning"""" is adding 30 chilis to a pot to drown out any savory taste the meat once had

>umeme flavour

Meat doesn't have much flavour at all until it is cooked though. I agree though in the west we enjoy the wholesome taste of fat and blood.

yeah i know. fuck the disgusting kraut who thinks eating raw pork is anything but subhuman

The irony is muslims are dirtier than hogs.

Hackepeter is awesome though, don't know anyone who tried and didn't like it

im hungry

islam is your future. better you embrace it before it's too late.

no politics, no wars, nothing can stop this happening.

it is written in your book? the same that guarantee you 72 virgin and jewrusalem

I HATE THAT NOISE.
youtu.be/6oOcApV7D2E?t=25

This is something I don't see talked about often around here. For those that don't know, for meat to be halal, the animal has to have its throat slit and be left to slowly bleed out. It's disgusting and absolutely barbaric

It is. i italy traditionally we did that to pigs...but just becaus we used the blood to make sweets.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanguinaccio_dolce

I hate that islam tries to force their deathcult on everyone else, I absolutely despise that they try to pretend that there's a difference between passive and radical islam. If you're a muslim, you're a peice of worthless dog shit. Fuck Islam.

My duuuuuuude

I avoid pork because pigs are as smart as dogs and I feel bad that they're killed. Chickens are basically giant insects tho so fowl is fine. But if traveling or if pepperoni pizza is offered I'll just eat it.

>what do you hate about islam?

the believers

if you eat blood you are nigger tier seriously

eating meat because you appreciate the superior nutrients is one thing, but eating it because you enjoy blood or innards means you are a degenerate nigger

The fact that they want to take us over.

Seriously. I know people say "Islam is a religion, not a race!" because they want to point out logical flaws of liberals in their convuluted mind gymnastics for accepting Islamic intolerance but not Christian intolerance.

However, Islam IS (for all intents and purposes) a race. It is the set of ideas that this particular race of people believe. And this particular race of people (middle Eastern shitskins) want to take us over. It's as simple as that.

People back in the days could not afford to waste anything.
The real degenerancy is to waste.

Pork, alcohol and dogs

Those muzzies have a backwards take on life

Why are those carrots so rotten?

puppiesĀ“nĀ“porkers general

the fact that they actually continue to believe in Islam, despite these things:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=HgKn_OaDOHI

ramadan

it's a fucking threat to everybody working with muslims.

It's bizarre, they advocate killing non-muslims and fucking little boys, but won't eat pork because it's "unclean"
Sand-logic is baffling.

Acohol is degenerate. Pork is overrated. Dog are amazing tho. That's really the only thing I don't agree with Islam on.

Jews don't eat pork too but you fail to mention them Good goy.