Daily Reminder- Hillary Lost the Election

Just to remind any liberals, Crooked Hillary lost the election. Predicted to be the winner in a massive landslide, Donald Trump took 304 electors to her pathetic 227.

Hill Shills, you lost. Keep those salty threads coming but you, along with your candidate, are a loser.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=932s
nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/rumor-hillary-clinton-planning-to-run-for-nyc-mayor.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lost the election
>Got 6 MILLION more votes than drumpfth

Okay

lol

gay

>Commifornia should decide the election over 49 states because of muh feels

Kill yourself faggot

>Got 6 MILLION more votes than...

She lost bud. Let your inner faggot go. Just let it go.

daily reminder it's not the first time (and not 1 of you Hillary shills said shit when Obama cucked her in 2008

She's lost the election 4 or 7 times now...what is her problem? Why is she such a loser?

I feel like this is going to be like the Holocaust.

In 4 years, liberals are going to be like, "Dude, Hillary got 6 BILLION more votes than Trump!"

In Germany, any who denies that Hillary won the popular vote by 6 Billion will be arrested.

People on POL will debate about the lies of the 6 Billion Popular Hillary Vote Conspiracy.

The Jews and Liberals open a Hillary 6 Billion Popular Vote Memorial Museum.

Trump only won because of rural and suburban retards.

what Hillary will look like in 2020

>Using the old, incorrect autism version

Sad!

Ruined your whole thread

Yes, they should. California is part of America. Doesn't matter if they decide an election or not since they're Americans voting.

feels good to win

Bump

just leave already you communists faggots
no one will miss you

She was rejected by the electoral college, not America

>buh buh buh Russia was trying to influence people!!

>Trump only won because of rural and suburban retards.

This meme will never die.

he won Florida (doesn't get any more diverse and urban than that shillary

> the delegates, bitch.

>Yes, they should. California is part of America. Doesn't matter if they decide an election or not since they're Americans voting.

That means Obama lost the popular vote and shouldn't have been president.

Why didn't you libs say anything back then?

Also rejected by America Obama leaf as her so called "popular" vote came entirely from California. A place we're illegals vote enmasse and no one is required to show ID

Stay butt hurt!

I'm a little shocked my local rag never came out for Hillary.

The electoral college is the voting system, my more faggoty fellow leaf. What don't you understand?

He won!

Stupid bitch pandering to Niggers.

That's why she lost.

The silent majority is WHITE.

She lost the trust and love of the White man.

She lost.

Just cringe my shit up famm

S H E F U C K I N G L O S T H A H A H A
H
E

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
O
S
T

H
A
H
A
H
A

But but but white people have to start listening to blacks who kidnap and torture people for fun! Muh racism!!

the electoral college is kind of a cuckold system. I'm glad trump won, but we need to use the opportunity to slaughter the citizens of california and new york and annex the land to other states. relying on big daddy government to make everyone equal and give everyone a trophy is what libtards do.

it's even worse for the people who had to pretend she was edgy and cool .

6 mil? Why are niggers so fucking retarded?

>the electoral college is kind of a cuckold system

No, retard.

The Electoral College is what saves us from having all the faggots, liberals, illegals and niggers from California and New York making all the decisions do to their population size.

It's not about "big daddy government" doing things for us...

...it's about smart people putting laws into place to protect us from a large group of people making decisions for the entire country.

Stupid nigger, you just contradicted yourself and didn't even make a point.

6/10 for making me reply.

Don't worry, OP, she'll be back in 2020!

If popular vote is enacted then say goodbye to any conservative ever holding office again in the USA. The EC was put in place just in case of such a thing. The idea did not just sprout of nothingness.

If anything, pop vote is cuckoldry in the extreme. Womens fee fees, white knights and nu-males as well as wetbacks and niggers make up your prominent urban voting hubs.

>do

BUT SHE AN BILL "LOVE" THE NIGGERS!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"laws" are a liberal code word for "degeneracy". we dont need laws, only niggers break them anyway. You seriously think we shouldn't kill everyone in calirfornia and new york and make the land part of red states? how cucked are you?

>do

Lol Yes, nigger. It's "due". Nice catch, Pikachu!

what's more pathetic is that they noticed that bullshit (and they believe in wuz type conspiracy theories)
I don't think the white man really voted anymore different this election .. what was great to see was how white women voted (97% of bw were against trump so it changes the overall women vote)
I think WW were 50/50 and non college educated werr like 57% Trump .. those white women are the ones that saved our asses

>"laws" are a liberal code word for "degeneracy". we dont need laws, only niggers break them anyway. You seriously think we shouldn't kill everyone in calirfornia and new york and make the land part of red states? how cucked are you?

Ok. You just went full retard.

Never go full retard.

thats why we kill niggers, liberals and spics and enslave women. You really prefer having more government? wtf is wrong with you?

Good riddance

you're the nigger loving libtard cuck.

Maybe. I haven't studied the numbers, so I can't really talk about the statistics of female white voters per state.

What I do know is that during the elections people were being socially destroyed for (even now) for endorsing Trump, so all the polls were wrong, because no one was able to really speak out candidly about wanting to vote Trump.

I was open about it, but my friends didn't want to be called racist, so they all stayed quiet, male and female.

That's what really happened.

The "silent majority" made their voice heard.

Trump won, because White people are tired of this liberal bullshit and White guilt injustice.

To be fair the silent majority rarely turn out to vote. When they do they always vote democrat though.

>you're the nigger loving libtard cuck.

Um...No. I'm a gun owner, republican, Trump voting White American, and proud of it.

Why are you so angry, faggot?

You need to calm down before I fuck your shit up.

Give me a place to meet. 1 v 1. Mancho a mancho.

>votes for trump
>doesnt want to kill all niggers, liberals and spics
>doesn't want to enslave women

yeah i'd say your about 100 percent cucked and your gf fucks black men while you worship feminism.

>To be fair the silent majority rarely turn out to vote.

Stop being retarded, Ahmed from Sweden.

The silent majority are the hard working, tax paying, White Americans, who actually vote and go to jury duty.

Liberals are the niggers, illegals and white trash who don't even pay income taxes or go to jury duty, because they have open warrants.

You don't really know America, do you?

Lol Come on, bro.

Stop your bullshit.

You want to kill people and enslave women, move to the Middle East.

Fucking sandnigger piece of shit.

You're probably a Chink in California.

She's Dead. She was replaced with a clone.

Hey, if you can get all those done, what a world it would be. I don't think it'll happen though. No more niggers? Can we get rid of the chinks and pakis here too?

National pride would fucking soar.

>women are so much better than men, they deserve exactly the same rights
>niggers and spics are way better than white men they dont deserve to die at all

cuck you, libtard

Still not the president. Kek.

It's this faggot again.

the reporters on election night and next day wouldn't shut the fuck up about look at this muh whites overwhelmingly went for Trump .. then they revealed the female demographic votes (they're still going crazy that white women voted for trump)

(when they called me for robo surveys I always lied and said I was a white female who was voting for Hillary ) oops :v) ..
what's even more encouraging is how much better I treat and get treated by my fellow whites .. it was always good by now it just feels different, like we are on the same wave length.

Should congressional districts all be pooled? Everything should be voted at the national level and representatives should be appointed by DC on a percentage basis.

Electoral votes is just one of the rules that make the USA Voting System.

According to usa, not only you need to win, but you need to get more than 50% of the votes, she had 48% of the popular votes and would still lose.
She would lose because at this case it would go to the house of representatives and she would lose election since most are of the trump party.

see
Learn about what you are complaining about, before saying bullshit about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=932s

>they're Americans

Sí gringo! Soy americano! Vive Hillary!

nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/rumor-hillary-clinton-planning-to-run-for-nyc-mayor.html

I had a nice old White couple living next to me in a luxury apartment complex downtown.

They were big time Hillary supporters, but I would try to red pill them often about Hillary and Trump.

I never got a chance to see them cry on election night.

They were so nice, but boy were they the most smug fucking liberals I ever met my entire life.

They would have bet their entire life savings that Hillary was going to win.

I imagine the wife probably tried to cut her wrists that night. She was fucking crazy and on bipolar pills, despite being upper class rich White people.

INSANITY.

ANOTHER CHANCE TO STRIKE HER DOWN.

DOES THIS RIDE NEVER END?!

We won't burn this leaf

Funny how libshits make this number larger e erytime the bring it up like it matters at all anyway

>White people dabbing
Not even once

>She was fucking crazy and on bipolar pills, despite being upper class rich White people
>despite being upper class rich White people
that is how upper class rich white people behave tho so...

Can we meme it?

>that is how upper class rich white people behave tho so...

Yeah, I know. They also drink a LOT.

She would tell everyone the same story about how a cop accused her of drinking and driving, because she crashed her car in our parking garage, yet every time she tells the story she is drunk as shit.

White old ladies drink so much wine, it's crazy.

We can meme anything.

We are so far from Club Penguin now.

HAHAHAHAHA

SHE IS GOING TO JAIL!

Actually I am convinced she will flee the country, Huma will disappear a couple days before Hillary does, cap this!

the older generations are completely lost (there's really no conversion possible, especially if they are safely located in a white gated community)

but the younger whites are so much more aware and even when they say they don't agree, if you make educated points a few months later they'll admit they did their own research and are starting to understand.
the future's bright for our people.. I never doubted them but I also didn't expect such a quick turn around resistance

gen z's the most conservative since WWII

we'll be OK especially as (((they))) continue to lose their grip on the narrative

played chess, lost with more pieces
cry about the game being unfair

muslim nations gave her BILLIONS lmfao

What a pathetic fucking loser, I just love it.
I love seeing the establishment get fucked so hard.

She even had the board paid for and she lost. How pathetic is that?

He won because America is the greatest nation on Earth.

All that Hill Shilling from the mods themselves and they failed, I hope some of them committed suicide.

Cuckolds actually believe this.

>best timeline

>buying factory ammo

I saw some articles and studies about a year ago on that topic .

that's famous amos cookies you race traitor! (box next to the mountain dew)

>The Electoral College is what saves us from having all the faggots, liberals, illegals and niggers from California and New York making all the decisions do to their population size.

So much this.

It's the American way, we have representation in congress the same way, both by population and equally.

Hmmmm

You know, that might actually fix the cancer afflicting America. Get some good slave girls around the house.

The idea brings us such hope.

I don't do a lot of precision shooting, nor do I reload.

you should pokemon go... to the back of the oven.

and you don't want to get on a gov list when you buy primer and the press

that's a shame user, your shooting would improve if you did and you'd save money, plus it's quite fun actually and extremely nerdy, really activates my autism
there is no list for primers or reloading equipment and both are commonly available at local gun shows with no id

nice try to scare people away from hand loading though

I was just speculating (it's not like the gov wouldn't be interested in keeping an eye on people who have the ability to load ammo)
now pass some of those famous amos cookies please :)

Trumps campaign
>help the working man
>more jobs
>national safety and security
>maga
>positive things
Hillary's campaign
>vagina
>muh glass ceiling
>muh Russia
No wonder she lost.

Tens of millions of reloading presses and dies have been sold here, in fact hand loading equipment is a market that has existed since this nation was founded. Many early non-rimfire cartridge firearms came with reloading tools as part of the standard set of accessories. Additionally, they are not difficult to make for a skilled machinist, and we have a large number of skilled machinists in the USA.

It's not far-fetched that Obama has tried to figure out who has this stuff, and doubtless if you constantly buy a shitload of powder beyond your normal ability to shoot it up you will eventually trigger some sort of investigation, but reloading stuff is extremely common in the market.

was not familiar with that info
I'm just learning to load my own ( .38 super ) ... the retail per round is insane $1.15 .. and trying to find a way to ccw a 2011 race pistol ..

hmm

.38 super is redpilled as fuck, good job user, one cheap way to start is with the Lee hand press, it takes standard dies so if you move to a bench press some day you won't have to buy new dies and shit. It's pretty inexpensive and works great.

how dangerous is it to be around the primer (respiratory related) .. are gloves and a mask enough? .. I wasn't sure what I would get first. .. ar10 or a hg
after seeing some comps with the race guns and how flat they shot .. my choice was made ..
I'm building it on 80% frame
pic related is what it will look like (sti international parts mostly)

hahaha... handloading 223 for precision. in an AR...MWUAAAHHAHAHHA

i can see it in a bolt gun but there is literally no reason not to buy factory for a carbine... its cheaper too..

how valuable uis your time?

oh wait... you [and i] are posting bullet stuff on a lebaneese fur trading forum