Why would you ever support a man who has no presidential experience? Serious basic question...

Why would you ever support a man who has no presidential experience? Serious basic question? Are you not afraid of the potential taboos this breaks?

I agree with his policies, and he makes my enemies very sad.

This

Blocked.

Did Obama have presidential experience? No, he was a lawyer and shilled his way through congress, that's not experience as a "president", that's just experience shilling and manipulating law. Has Obama done a good job? No, not at all.

That tweet? People like that want nigs and other scum to have "chances" to gain experience yet they critique and want to bar someone from having experience as the future president.

He cannot have his Sushi, Fried Rice and pan seared cat fillets at once. He has to go back (to nuclear island).

/thread FPBP

how many presidents have experience being president before becoming president?

He's pretty much stated every position on every subject. You don't actually know what his policies are.

>I agree with his policies
You mean what's written on his website, or what he says in rallies and public appearances?

>muh experience meme

>no presidential experience

Obama didn't have any presidential experience during his first term too, same as any other former POTUS, what is your point?

>Kamiya

Remember when people gave him millions of dollars to make a shitty Mega Man clone?

You have to have experience at X to be X, to get experience to be X you need to be X but to be X you need experience at X.

Circular logic is right because circular logic is right because circular logic is right etc...

Fuck off with this "experience" bullshit, you don't have to be an establishment cuck that's been in the house before to lead a country properly.
Adolf Hitler was in the military before he went into politics and started trying to get to power for example.

>Why would you ever support a man who has no presidential experience?

I don't. That's why I supported Harper in our election.

>math/French teacher and real estate tycoon running Northern America

I hope the end comes soon.

i dont recall hillary ever being president

>Implying political experience is a good thing

Excuse me for giving a big "FUCK YOU" to the establishment & the party of white genocide.

Grover Cleveland

>Good post
>/threads and fpbp in own most that isn't even fp

Running a multinational corporation is the closest you can get to presidential experience. Working as a politician can teach you law, but not how to actually make something successful. Learning rules is easier than learning tactics.

No. That wasn't him, retard. The OP's pic is a shoop that originally had Kamiya taking about Inafune (the guy who made the shitty megaman ripoff).

You are thinking Keiji Inafune

He's a marine biologist not a Emperor

That was Inafune, you idiot.

>or

Because this guy hates him

Oh that's right, I forgot. Kamiya is just a Japanese Phil Fish.

>no presidential experience

You're one of those fucks who demands work experience to get a job at a fast food 'restaurant' not realizing that you need work to get experience in the first place, aren't you?

Not only it's two completely different things.
It dramatically changes from public appearance to public appearance.

That's exactly why I supported him user. He was the only one talking about issues that the average citizen cared about (bringing jobs back to the economy, corruption within our government, uncontrolled immigration, the divide within our country, etc.).

Plus, it was obvious which side "the establishment" was on. Their interests do not align with the average citizens best interest.

>Are you not afraid of the potential taboos this breaks?

His almost complete disregard for precedent and convention is one of his best traits.
Just look at what what he wants to do with the intelligence services

nobody has presidential experience before they become president you mongoloid

>le nip video game guy having a opinion on the real world
He needs nuked again

None of them have "presidential experience" unless they are going for a second term

>2012

Pretty sure every president had no presidential experience before they were president.

go back to Sup Forums worthless piece of shit

No one has presidential experience until they are one, you moron.

If you mean political experience, then you're still a moron as politicians are scum of the earth and using them as a beacon for anything is wrong.

>Why would you ever support a man who has no presidential experience?

And how does one with no Presidential experience acquire said Presidential experience?

What consists being a "good politician"?

A good businessman is
>Smart
>Knows how to treat people
>Knows how to impress people
>Careful with Money
>Perfect management
>Good social skills

What the fuck do you want out of a politician that a great businessman doesnt have?

how can anyone have presidential experience until they're President??

Kamiya is just butthurt because reality is quivkly becoming weirder than metal gear

>man who has no presidential experience
>presidential experience

is this some sort of time loop?
to be a president you need experience... being a president

Give the guy a chance ffs you don't like him vote him out in 4 years.

By that flawless logic the only way you would become the president is if you were a Vice-president

Don't abuse a Japanese artist's ignorance about our political system to make a point, you fucking nonce.

He has the experience that I am most concerned with right now, which is contracting and materials management. We need an economically-minded president with this experience to meet the challenges of our outdated and outright decaying infrastructure, and these things are too important for a country that literally depends on cars as its lifeblood.
In other things, he is a pig in a poke. He might do well, he might do poorly, he might end up delegating some things to his cabinet entirely, but whatever he does, we know it will be better than Clinton, because Clinton has a track record, and it's fucking abysmal. She's an incompetent hazard to national security, she's a domestic danger to the poorest and most vulnerable members of our society (Adoption and Safe Families Act, "super predators", etc.), and she's a cultural hazard in that she emboldens people who seek nothing short of the utter collapse of the country and its legal system.

> Are you not afraid of the potential taboos this breaks?
I only fear cowards and leaders who don't fight to push forward.
My leader could be a fucking plumber if he is damn good at being a fucking LEADER.

I don't give a FUCK if he rubs the head of his COCK on tree bark all night.
If he is good at what he does he gets the job.
FUCK your mystical, invisible experience, for public service.
Its a lame inner circle meme that politicians use to keep outsiders out.

Sums up American employment pretty well.

>He is a businessman. Not a president.
>2012
>when Trump was just considering entering the race and his only policy of any substance was we need to fix the economy by fucking over China
I'm not surprised in the least Kamiya would say what he said.

Was there a non incumbent that DID have presidential experience?