Other urls found in this thread:

law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/F2/6/919/1551454/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>White

Not even by the most generous measure.

Yes

t. Jamal

Calm down nigger.

Armenians are white and the language is Indo-European. Also first to adapt Christianity in 301 AD

armenia has a very diverse population.

Hey bro, is everything alright there?
>tfw live in CA
>don't know why we came to this shithole

I think those are T*rkroach rape babies.

>Better example

Yes.

Go back to your sister/wife Onur.

Yeah not bad.

I hate LA Armenians, they're shit-tier degenerates.

Sorry bro. Get your shit together, you're making us look bad.

>Two US court cases were held in the first quarter of the 20th century concerning the racial demography of Armenians. In re Halladjian (1909) involved four Armenian immigrants denied U.S. citizenship because they were considered to have "Asiatic" origins. The court overturned the decision and concluded Armenians are defined as white, stating, "they are no darker than many west Europeans, and they resemble the Chinese in feature no more than they resemble the American aborigines".[26] United States v. Cartozian (1925) challenged the citizenship eligibility of Armenian applicant Tatos O. Cartozian on the grounds that he was "not a free white person within the meaning of the naturalization laws of Congress". Court ruled in favor of Cartozian, declaring "that the Armenians are of the Alpine stock" and are considered white by law. The case involved the "Father of American Anthropology" Franz Boas, who supported Cartozian and the European background of Armenians.[27]

law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/F2/6/919/1551454/

>Disapora

Is that a fancy way of saying you abandoned your homeland, language and culture to chase a dollar sign?

Good to hear, we'll probably move out after I get my BS

No, it means he abandoned a bunch of rural and suburban retards to go live in a city.

No, Kangaroo.

After the Soviet Union fell, there was a mass exodus from the homeland.

The plan is to go back someday and make the country better -- somehow.

Intellectuals were kicked out and the village idiots moved to the main city -- my father was part of the intellectual community but he was kicked out due to massive corruption and governmental shift.

All the village idiots with unibrows moved into the city and pretty much are the main people that live there now.

Think of it this way -- niggers from Alabama moving into a nice clean city and fucking it over. Same thing happens everywhere.

Also it doesn't help that the country is landlocked between 3 Shitty Mudslime countries who want to do a Genocide: Part 2 if they had the chance.

With those crazy Azers bent on starving the country, I don't blame you. Well, I do, but it was Russia's fault it happened.

What are you majoring in?

NY is more intellectual and a tough city in general.

LA is more relaxed. Both cities have a ton of retards, though.

Parts of LA are like Tijuana.

As much as I hate what Putin has done, it's always going to be the big brother of Armenia.

Russia steals all the Armenian intellectuals and uses them to better your economy. (ie scientists etc).

Azeris and T*rkroaches are useless and barbaric, and have always been the aggressors. The only thing they have is land, but no spirit nor culture nor history. It's all stolen from Greeks, Armenians and Assyrians.

It's actually greedy corrupt oligarchs that are starving the country. Trade just goes through Iran and Georgia.

Computer engineering and math minor, what about you?

Yeah, there are niggers in every race desu senpai and they're equally sometimes gradually worse.

Isn't that the case with every small country? I would even say with every country in general?

>Computer engineering and math minor, what about you?

You may be better off in other states, I think. Google around to see what's a hot spot for your career.

Also don't try to be close to family if that means a better lifestyle -- Armenians are known to be tight knit and that brings down the quality of individual success.

I'm in the arts hence why I'm in NY. They tend to be super liberal but I'm more in the middle and try not to dabble in politics too much irl.

I'm talking about what happened right after Soviet Union fell. Right now things are not as bad, or so I heard. At least nobody is literally starving and there're no shortages of natural gas.

Yeah it's hard to get away from family, eventually I have to see what places are good but I kind of landed an internship opportunity at a place around us which might just work.

I mean, I don't care about being in cali, but yeah, I'd rather work for an American than an armo asshole (one time worked at a computer repair shop getting paid $50 a day if I was lucky then fired me when I got pissed) I should never say "oh I don't mind the money, good for resume" they will work you out.
Also pretty cool, I wanted to do animation, but I was encouraged to do CE ;_; but I like everything so why not.

Run away from Family man.
It's better to be alone so you can reflect.

Why pay for another appartment tho? I'm kinda isolated in my room always anyway.

>a leaf

When I became a US citizen I renounced allegiance to all other countries, so technically I see myself FIRST as American, then Armenian. I will get so much hate from my fellow Armenians for saying this, but that's how it should be IMO. Too many Armenians, more so in Cali than NYC that just think Armenia is the greatest country on earth. If it was so great why the fuck dont you go there? Seriously, the mafia men of Armenia come every year and beg for money for more churches, waste of money Mooratzkan ausk enk.

>Descenant of Pontic Armenians from both mother's and father's side
>Have no real connection to the land currently under Armenia
>Will never have a Christian state in Pontus because the Turks murdered everyone who didn't get the fuck out and don't even acknowledge it
At least Erdogan is stupid enough to possibly plunge the Turks into a war, possibly civil, in the near future.

one of them is armenian.

guess which one?

these two are fucking.

guess which one is armenian?

It was a good movie.