This is why us "metropolitan rootless elites" don't want to live with you Trump voting SCUM

This is why us "metropolitan rootless elites" don't want to live with you Trump voting SCUM.

This also applies to all those awful places that voted for Brexit. Your towns should be more like London.

Other urls found in this thread:

genhq.com/igen-gen-z-stance-on-politics-infographic/
marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11608910
theguardian.com/world/2012/apr/10/marine-le-pen-young-voters
russia-insider.com/en/politics/russias-baby-boom-fertility-rate-far-higher-eu-rising-quickly/ri385
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ln-birth-rate-20161220-story.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7964302.stm
opportunitylives.com/how-the-next-generation-will-change-politics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It'll be fun watching you suffer during the inevitable total economic and social collapse. Who wants to take bets on how this nancy-boy is going to go? Starvation? Raped to death by immigrants? Nah, you're such a pussy I bet you just off yourself the first time your Internet gets cut off.

>this post
>that flag

Lmao, this is the only way you rural loving fucks can imagine ever having a purpose again.

No wonder all the hicks love The Walking Dead, it makes them think "damn, I could be useful again".

>when big corpations

I cannot believe the left is on the side big corp now because of Trump attacks on them. Holy shit what year 2016 was

That person is absolutely correct - educated people don't want to live in ghetto's with stupid, racist, violent and mysgonistic people. That's why all those liberals live in suburbs or their own little urban communities as far from the spics and niggers and muslims as possible and then pat themselves on the back for their diversity and tolerance. Of course, most liberals don't have the self-awareness to realize they do this.

Y u so upsetti? Eat some spaghetti!

the smug is palpable

I wish all the stupid progressive fucks would stay in their cities when they lose elections instead of moving to rural New Zealand.

Check mate you stupid cunt.

I can guarantee you, they wouldn't say this shit about blacks.

Doing that will get you thrown under the bus in an instant by other progressives.

>No Presidency
>No Senate
>No House
>No Supreme Court
>Few governorships
>Few state legislatures
>US essentially a one-party Trumpocracy
>Coastal Liberals still acting smug and superior and think they can lecture us on proper politics
>Democrats still pushing identity politics even as white identity and the more normie friendly civic nationalism spreads like wildfire.

Its a good feel, knowing these fools will NEVER change their ways.

You didn't mention that she deleted the post after being quite literally BTFO in the comments section and on Twitter.

Fuck off britbong.

Reactionary backlashes always happen in the face of progress.

It's just a question of crushing them.

this is a grave, misunderstanding of societal change and history. It is not linear, and therefore, no progression to speak of.

School-boy error.

Keep telling yourself that sweet-heart.

Also this, Whig history GTFO

The world is going to become more integrated and multicultural whether you like it or not. Trump and Brexit won't change it.

Whether you want to do it peacefully is up to you.

>It's just a question of crushing them.

Hard question to crack because it usually leads to Jews going into ovens

>no educated person wants to live in a shithole with stupid people
So, basically Detroit? Africa? Anything infested with nigger scum?

>Especially violent, racist, and/or misogynistic ones.
>violent

I can absolutely guarantee you that the "diverse" metropolitan area this bitch lives in has a far, FAR higher rate of violent crime than any 97% white farm town in Wisconsin.

>predictions of a world post-internet age
>not recognising the unprecedented time we live in, and the impossibility of making such a prediction

why not just claim "I want x to happen", instead of "X WILL happen" ?

forcing change onto people, especially in regards to cultural/political/religious changes to the makeup of their neighbours hasn't worked out the last dozen attempts, why would a globalisation scheme fix that?

Are you going to no-knock dissenters until everyone just accepts outdated lib-dem global views from the 80s?

>inb4 yes

There is literally nothing wrong with big cities.

Reminds me of this.

Nope it won't there is already massive rolling back of globalism across the world whether you want to accept that or not is up to you.

They are not outdated, they are the zeitgeist.

Trump and Brexit represent the final, gasping cry of reactionary politics fighting in a futile manner against the the inevitable further integration of human societies.

Any alternative to this is unacceptable. The setback may last longer than a Trump presidency, but it WILL happen.

Sup Forums, the alt-right and these populist movements will be studied in the future in textbooks in the same way we learn about Nazis in high school. Another hiccup in the road to world prosperity.

No not at all there is open rebellion against the liberal world order in the middle east which has resulted in your total defeat, a resurgence of traditionalism in the Slavic countries and now the Anglo Saxon world has voted overwhelmingly in their rejection of suicidal liberal policies.

This is all fact the future just got very conservative.

History is not a linear process, every empire views itself as the culmination of history, or at the very least as something stable and enduring.

The western neoliberal globalist order is backed economically and politically almost entirely by the United States, whose dominance is based on its military might and the petrodollar. That dominance is threatened by a collapsing economy and political revolutions from the far right and far left at home, and the spectres of Russia, China, and Islam abroad.

In the year 2100, the most likely situation is that the West will have been rendered irrelevant by insurgencies, decadence, and finally the balkanization of the United States, followed by the rise of foreign powers to prominence, NONE OF WHOM share your core values.

The Whig model of history as a single trendline from primitive religious tribalism into scientific-atheistic-world government is delusional. There is no progress, only a series of unrelated events that form numerous distinct cyclical trends.

Globalization is inevitable. The US doesn't have to spearhead the liberal values that have given the world unprecedented prosperity.

This is FACT. This is proven by demographics, polls and history.

Anyone who resists will.be.crushed.

Her whole post could easily be applied to any one of those 3rd world nations these libs love so much.

Lets say America collapses, as seems likely, within the next 50 years due to the numerous economic problems it has.

How do you deal with the threats of Russia, China, and Islam, none of whom share your values, all of whom outnumber you?

There isn't some Leftist God who is ensuring your manifest destiny here, the simple realpolitik is that your entire worldview is held up at the moment by Uncle Sam, and he ain't lookin so good.

Who is going to spearhead your liberal western values? the EU? it's fucked. You just witnessed in the shortest space of time a bloodless revolution and it happened so fast you have been caught completely flatfooted and unaware.

Young people who love liberal values. Once the baby boomers die, you will be as marginal as it comes.

International liberalism was in worse conditions in the 30s and it survived. That wasn't even the first setback.

I thought gen z was majoritarily conservative

> would rather be around niggers and spics

Let them

It is, he is just talking nonsense now.

Was just about to mention this. Gen Z is predicted to become the most conservative since the Greatest Generation, your precious "young people" hate liberal values, because they grew up in broken homes caused by the sexual revolution and failed social engineering you assholes pushed for the last 40 years.

>add wifi!!!
>make your place progressive!!!!
>your school systems are dumb!!!!!!
>ADD MORE BLACKS FOR DIVERSITY!!!!!!!

Fuck off. Rural America is America. Those cities are what those people made, but were taken away. They don't want to deal with identity politics, blacks who do nothing but feed off welfare, implement all this stupid gender bullshit. The rural life seems better anyway minus a lower paying job

>progress
Progressing toward what? What the fuck are you even talking about?

Not to mention the down syndromes keep importing conservative minorities by the boat load.

>keep importing conservative minorities by the boat load
This "chinese are conservative" or "mexicans are conservative" meme needs to die a painful death.

Chinese aren't even conservative. The Jews are more conservative where I live, and it's ironic. They almost all voted for trump

Muslims.

>Progressing toward what?
dystopia, duh

>Globalization is inevitable.
>Every floor of the tower of Babel is stronger than the last.
As the foundation crumbles.

This is factually incorrect. Gen Z will be the generation that shuts down this racist board.

genhq.com/igen-gen-z-stance-on-politics-infographic/

>muh right side of history

>When the baby boomers die, everyone will be liberal!

I'm tried of hearing this argument. People change. Those baby boomers used to be fucking hippies and draft dodgers during vietnam. Now they're conservative. What do you think will happen to the liberals of today? They will grow up and their views will change. Not all of them, but enough of them.

Nice try.
Multiculturalism will fail within the next decade.
You refuse to wake up to the change that's been made and continue assuming your projections are solidified.

>"Melinda" Byerley
>looks like Roger Willemsen from here

yeah, I started out thinking it was against taking in refugees, a shit hole with stupid people is what western Europe is on its way to

FUCKING THIS!!! AND GOOD... stay the FUCK OUT... rural midwest.... never change.
oh
AND

btw FUCK OFF WERE FULL

What a load of Incoherent nonsense try reading some facts for a change.

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

It's like performance art.

>Whether you want to do it peacefully is up to you.

I favour murdering you cuckstain :)

But cities are filled with violent, racist, and misogynistic blacks and hispanics...

One only need to look at the Austro-Hungarian Empire as an recent example of how a multicultural state fails.

lmao this is great

You really need to get out of your metropolitan bubble because you don't really know nothing about rural areas.

London would be utter shithole without other cities providing them resources and money.

>Many of us would like to live a more rural lifestyle
>we won't sacrifice tolerance or diversity to do so

Then stay in New York where 98% of gun crime is committed by minorities fuckface.

White upper class libs would never ever ever move to Des Moines IA

bc even if rural types were more tolerant, they still would espouse a culture she would hate.

She'll never get a vegan restuarant or a sushi place as good as she has it in Cali. She won't eat at a greasy spoon. She'll still hate all the people driving oversized pick up trucks when she drives a prius. The liquor stores won't have a good selection of wines

she is just bashing rural whites under the guise of trying to help them

here the liberal world view of New Zealand was soundly defeated and we didn't even need the youth to oppose it. If they had been able to vote it would have been such a hiding no one would ever propose altering the future identity of my country again.

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11608910

I'd rather live with a bunch of racist whites than a powderkeg community of "tolerant" niggers.

Also

>improve your community
>do it without jobs to provide you an economic basis and ability to do so
>then the jobs will come

Sound logic

>marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

I don't see facts, just speculation.

Gen Z will love neoliberal capitalism even more than millennials.

Culture and society is often seen the same as technology, a linear path that ends In a peak. The fact of the matter is its not. This generation is not special, this time is not special, you are not special. What you see now is in fact reactionary, but there will be a harder pushback th at will continue until the opposite side gets a reactionary movement again.
I'm not looking forward to the pushback, because I do believe it will be over the top, but we will never be United as a species. We are too petty. And once new factions arise another faction will rise to fight them. Total integration and globalism l will be an impossibility until we face an outside threat.

>factually incorrect
>genhq
That isn't a factual basis, that's a biased manipulation of facts from progressive leaning """scientists""" (the CEO of genhq doesn't even have a degree)

This generation is becoming more and more conservative. ex-progressives can't go back to delusion once the curtain has been pulled back.
All you've done in this thread is trod out your delusions and try to push them as fact. It's failed and nobody buys this shit.

Underrated!

Marine Le Pen winning yuge numbers of young voters with her opposition to liberalism, globalism and the EU.

theguardian.com/world/2012/apr/10/marine-le-pen-young-voters

I can keep posting facts while you ramble nonsense.

Russian birth rate rising under Putins conservative Russian leadership and no it isn't just muslims.

russia-insider.com/en/politics/russias-baby-boom-fertility-rate-far-higher-eu-rising-quickly/ri385

Well... you better get used to them cities faggots... and all ur pleasant neighbors.

Basically, if u voted for OniggerA ur one of them now. Sorry.

also your tax dollars leave your area to prop up the poor people who live in the major cities

Underrated!

Birth rates in liberal shitholes cratering to record lows. By the way this is why White birth rates are so low in America, once you are outside of libshit central white birth rates are well above replacement level.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ln-birth-rate-20161220-story.html

Sounds like someone's favourite social space and pay what you feel vegan cafe has shut down due to brexit

Trying so hard to deny the future will be liberal regardless of historical evidence otherwise.

This is what happens when you spend all your time in safe space for alt right virgin dweebs.When you're ready to join the rest of society, let us know.

Georgian Patriarch sparks baby boom increasing birth rates by 20%

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7964302.stm

One thing the urban centers of America could do is to realize that no educated person wants to live in a shithole with stupid people. Especially violent, racist, and/or thieving ones. When honest, hard-working, God-loving American citizens think about where to build their home and family they also have to deal with the fact that those cities have nothing going for them. No open spaces, just a few half dead trees in a square and a terrible public school.

So if you want citizens, clean up your act and make your city a place that people like us want to live in. Clean up your streets. Make it a point to elect a Christian city council and to commit to eradicating crime.

I guarantee may of us would like to live a more urban lifestyle, or at least a less rural one, but we won't sacrifice values or safety to do so. We especially don't want to live in states where the majority of residents are still voting for things that are against their own self interests just because they don't want white people to continue to exist.

The coastal cities that fix this first, will attract residence in droves. It's not just values and commitment to excellence. Citizens have to deal with the fact that their best and brightest would rather scrape by living off the grid innawoods than live in a nice apartment somewhere if it meant dealing with globalists and other backwards ideologies every day.

>Ignoring facts.
Stay deluded.

Why are these big liberal cities such trash and filth? Why are these "progressives" scraping by with their dindu utopia? How's the liberal progressive Detroit? Oh wait their factories torn down and jobs went away in such a liberal place with big unions. The midwest and central america doesn't want you faggot hippies and your shit "progress" if they did, they'd move to the nearest liberal shithole city.

Archives?

>don't like violent, racist, misogynistic cities
>import millions of violent, racist misogynists

Under-fucking-rated.

>Says the city dweller to the primary producers of food

Your entire way of life is built upon the idea that somebody else is taking care of the basics of food, water, power, sanitation, construction and just about everything else. Don't go shitting on the people that are holding you up. Especially when the people living out in said rural areas typically have to managed all the aforementioned themselves.

Yugoslavia too.

>i would like to live a more rural lifestyle
>but I need my fiber internet
these people are so out of touch with reality it's not even funny

opportunitylives.com/how-the-next-generation-will-change-politics/

“They will likely be socially left-leaning Independents who vote simply for the issues, not the parties,” Seemiller writes."

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Going to bed now. Tired of destroying naive high school dropout slobs who don't understand globalization has given us unprecedented prosperity and is there is no alternative.

Enjoy your temporary victories (Trump, Brexit). They won't last. Bye!

>Globalism is inevitable
>We're past peak oil
Pick one

Lmao, so butthurt and mad.

Maybe you just need to wack off to some BLACKED.

you're right. Hitler was progressing and looked what happened to him. I guess you're done.

Wow what happened to OP i guess he doesn't like facts. Liberals were always able to compete demographically with conservatives because they actually bothered to breed. Now they have to import shitskins for votes and that isn't going over so well.

The key at this point is to fix our immigration policy and deport as many as possible.

Here I am being baptized in a shitty village church. Why is the church of England so cucked?

Drop napalm on all cities.
Liquefy the filthy urbanite.

>people attack your society because of their culture

>>Whether you want to do it peacefully is up to you.

surprise! you're a fag

Britain, you're going to need to work on that shitposting. It lacks subtlety.

>inevitable total economic and social collapse
Do you think it's going to happen?

look at this top notch projection here

This.

>you aren't successful because of your hateful stereotypes
>let me now tell you about my hateful stereotypes

Absolutely. If you can hold the line liberalism will shit itself out and white birth rates will recover. Actually i was reading something that showed white birth rates are already starting to recover in America i will try to find it for you.