Swedish girl goes to Congo

>Swedish girl goes to Congo
>gets raped by soldiers
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??
I thought that the white man was responsible for all evil in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

iltempo.it/roma-capitale/2017/01/01/news/turista-svedese-violentata-in-camera-dal-portiere-d-albergo-a-roma-1024623/
roma.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/16_marzo_10/san-pietro-ragazza-svedese-stuprata-branco-due-arresti-bd1f14aa-e6a0-11e5-877d-6f0788106330.shtml
lastampa.it/2015/03/23/italia/cronache/modella-svedese-sequestrata-a-milano-torturata-e-stuprata-per-sei-mesi-Ng2uRfAhp02WbbN0BDkfVM/pagina.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/amber-amour-documents-cape-town-rape-experience-article-1.2488846
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn.

I always thought Africans were the kindest of all people.

Surely countries without the white man would be a blacktopia right :^)

>now i'm a different person

nope she is going to triple down on being a insufferable liberal faggot

this tbqh

she won't connect the rape with niggers
but with men and since she's back to Sweden she will connect it with WHITE men
since the refugees are all CHILDREN

Story?

Other than niggers.

Niggers.

well deserved. i rly like to imagine that most of women raped by niggers are the one who hangs around them so they have it comming.

Shame, the dumb bitch will learn nothing from this.

also i never get why are names censored on these. are we rly reddit now? this board is rly getting SJW like faggotry.

kek read Congo as Chicago.

Not much difference, though.

>Time freezes
DIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She got 15 oppression points and -10 for privilege.
Good job

80% of rape victims experience orgasm during it.

Spend your entire life being told how great minotities are and how evil the white man is. First experience with niggers and you get gangraped.

did he died?

As i always say, I have no sympathy for dumb bitches like her.

Rule: if yoy are a female, don't go to shithole countries.

It's her fault. Niggers are niggers. If you go into the den of a wild animal and get bit, it is your own damn fault.

This and this

Being a white woman alone in the congo around soldiers is like jumping into a lion enclosure with a lady gaga meat dress

She should've been taught this, and in fact probably was at some point and started crying about racism or some shit

$10 she's going to put herself in the same situation again

It's the media and educators fault. She was probably brainwashed her entire life to believe the white man is the source of all evil, and that other races were much kinder, they were just oppressed by the white man. It's quite possible she still believes it.

That's why the slogan "liberalism is a mental illness" actually holds alot of weight. These people live with a psychosis unbeknownst to you or I.

Although I do wonder what it would be like a liberal for a just a day. It must be awesome being so fucking disconnected from reality.

This

The women voted for this kind of thing. If it doesn't happen fast enough in their own country they literally fly to Africa to get their fill.

that story is over a year old

>I know women get violently raped every day
>in fact that was one of the reasons I went
kek

Thank you, snopes admin.

wait a minute pol, you mean to tell me niggers are in fact actually niggers

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

The state authorities and the media are fully responsible for stuff like this. They made her believe all those illusions and put the naive girl into this situation. It's really hearth breaking, there is a high chance she has aids and/or other sexual transmitted diseases now along all the mental problems

And yet more of an important lesson and message, then ever before. We should search more, I bet there are countless of similar cases.

>swedish girl goes to congo
did she step outside her house lololololol

>They made her

They didn't do shit. She choose to believe this garbage. Stop white knighting her

This kills the nigglet.

It's seems to me that it is only white people who go to Africa to do charity work. But Africans themselves never seem to be working in the charities.

White people can also be stupid too as love without wisdom brings you suffering.

>truck of soldiers
>over in a few minutes
Consider yourself lucky, bitch. She should have been raped by every man in the truck starting with the highest ranking soldier.
I'd imagine white pussy is worth top dollar on the DR Congo pussy market.

>I cant breath

Damn, sick digits, bro!

If she unironically thought she wouldn't get raped as a white woman in Congo then she is fucking retarded. Sad that she didn't stay there tho, now we are gonna have this insufferable cunt in Sweden.

Why the fuck Swedish women are raped so often?

iltempo.it/roma-capitale/2017/01/01/news/turista-svedese-violentata-in-camera-dal-portiere-d-albergo-a-roma-1024623/
>Swedish tourist raped in the room by the hotel porter in Rome

roma.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/16_marzo_10/san-pietro-ragazza-svedese-stuprata-branco-due-arresti-bd1f14aa-e6a0-11e5-877d-6f0788106330.shtml
>Trastevere, Swedish girl raped by a Ukrainian and an Egyptian

lastampa.it/2015/03/23/italia/cronache/modella-svedese-sequestrata-a-milano-torturata-e-stuprata-per-sei-mesi-Ng2uRfAhp02WbbN0BDkfVM/pagina.html
>Swedish model kidnapped in Milan, tortured and raped for six months

I know a girl who went to africa to volunteer after school and was gang raped in the first week + contracted HIV.
She went there with hotpants and tank top being all white and mother theresa syndrome style.

>I never could have imagined that it could strike me
>Never
>Could
>Have
>Imagined

For fuck's sake are these people just overgrown children or what?

They act like whores

>I never could have imagined

I'm not joking: why are Europeans so naive?

They literally ask for it

Icing on the cake is that she's guaranteed to have AIDS now

Because they grow up being drip fed the belief that anyone of non-European origin is a trustworthy and beautiful soul. It's like releasing a toddler into the wild.

let me just wear my yoga pants and halter top in 3rd world countries where the cultural differences are a stark contrast to my own, and cry when something bad happens in areas known to be high crime, poverty stricken, drug infested shitholes.

yes.

decades of propaganda and coddling

only the patriots that assert themselves are worthy

Former liberal here, what kinda broke me was all the hate towards people for being white or male.

It's basically just a state of constant confusion - you don't understand cause and effect, you don't understand why things happen at all, you don't understand conflict. You just basically live with popular culture in mind and little understanding of how people really work.

>She should've been taught this,
She WAS taught this. She was volunteering a hospital specifically for rape victims.

"1000 degree knife vs Farm Equiptment."

BRUTAL

They are fucking lying most of the time

Minorities are great, but it's white people that are the minority worldwide, and white-men are a minoriry among the minority.

> Go to swim with sharks
> Gets eaten by sharks

>swedecuck
>panzi hospital
topkek. also she probably wanted to get raped by niggers in the first place. no sympathy.

change it to white female europeans. The kind that goes on a internship in a nog country to pose with black kids. the typical missing white girl news that happens after that.

More like instuffable cunt from all the machete cutting.

This.

This, but also they're like children who have been fed a lie.

Holy keks

kek

>love without wisdom brings you suffering.

Top tier bantz

yeah but its not the black mans fault.its due to the effects of colonization by white men.

Fucking all of my keks

Well memed lads

>first thought
>>now i'm gonna die
>second thought
>>now i have to live to stop this

Fuck i wan't to punch that bitch in the face

Drug diamond niggers

I have now summarised the entirety of subsaharan Africa

I wish their was a video so I could spill my disgusting white sperm to the sight of a precious Aryan womb getting filled by our masculine virile black overlords.

God what an annoying bitch.

"LOOK EVERYONE, LOOK AT ME I GOT RAPED GIVE ME SYMPATHY, I DON'T NEED TO KEEP THINGS THAT ARE PERSONAL TO MYSELF SO I'M GOING TO BLURT IT OUT FOR ATTENTION."

Why didn't the nigger just kill her, god I hate these people.

hahaha

now sweedcuck are going to have to pay for her AIDS medication

Just in case you all forgot this gem

nydailynews.com/news/national/amber-amour-documents-cape-town-rape-experience-article-1.2488846

It's as if she could do anything to stop it happening, she couldn't even put up a fight for her not to get raped. What the fuck was she doing anyway? Where the fuck was she so casually walking around that she got raped by armed gorilla's? What a retard.

thats because 80% of rapists are niggers

Sounds fake as fuck.

>rush through the actual traumatic story just to get to the typical SJW bullshit

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the sex was consensual and she did this for publicity. These people are insane.

>Sister works in a nigger hospital in niggerfrica to help rape vitcim
>get raped
>her sister probably also got raped
deserved
fuck her her whole family and everything she stands for, hopefuly she get akbar'd soon

Nah, it's probably legit.

>It shouldn't have happened.
>Congo

Hmmmm

>nydailynews.com/news/national/amber-amour-documents-cape-town-rape-experience-article-1.2488846
this is what women mean by ''adventure''. experience dick from all over the world. they are fucking retarded

>Women get brutally raped all the time in Congo
>but I still decided to go to Congo
She basically asked for it

Niggers

>Shame, the dumb bitch will learn nothing from this.
She literally prohibits herself from learning. Same with all anti-racists and leftists in 2017: certain ideas are so unkosher they can't even be considered for a second, even when reality is literally punishing you(r vagina) for believing lies.

She will blame the white man back in Sweden. Basically the white men oppressed the dindus in such a way that for them to blow off steam they had a sexual emergency on her.

Nah its real, she is a facebook friend.

Her cuck husband is sticking with her though.

What she is saying here us obviously racist and she needs to be censored. White women cannot be raped in Afrika because they have privilege and institutional power in North America. I'm literally shaking my head and this racist, racist cis scum. DOES SHE EVEN INTO MLKS DREAM? This only shows that we need to fund #BlackLivesMatter or else prejudice will destroy America.

>volunteering at a rape center in Congo
>get raped
It's a lot like pottery

This is true.
She blames men in general actually not africans.

Still refuses to be racist lol

Shes doubling down on sjw shit.

Post the rest of the post plz. I jsut unzipped my pants.

Western men are a gift to women

attach a bunch of GoPros to saw snowflakes and have them walk a few miles in any African country.

for these apes, that is the only chance in their lives to feel a white woman

live stream it to every western household.

before feminidiots

Victoria edström on facebook

I'd love to do that experiment but the cameras would be stolen. We need to figure out how to prohibit that. Maybe drone cameras that stay out of the tribals' reach?

>Teach people there's no danger
>They assume there's no danger
>They walk into danger unprepared
>Suffer the consequences

What's really funny is she wont blame the people that didn't warn her, or the thugs themselves. She'll blame the white man, like she's been taught.

I hope they caught the white males that were responsible for this and banned them from Twitter

>Victoria edström

I searched it but there is nothing like it on her page

pretty much

>Victoria edström
cant read her post if not friends

Keep scrolling down.
Here is her supportive cuck husband.

I went to a rock gig in my home city a couple of years ago.

>Hear that the gig is a benefit for some girl who died
>her friend comes round with a bucket collecting for benefit fund
>ask how her freind died
>raped and killed by niggers in Liberia
>ask where benefit funds are going
>same village as the girl was raped and killed in
>my jaw hits the floor
>refuse to give money
>ask her to look up pathological alturism when she gets home
>she looks clueless and wanders off

As much as I often just pass comments like this, it enrages me that this isn't even fucking wrong. Leftists will literally believe everything bad that happens in Africa is because some colonial power once claimed that land at some point. That this shit would happen without or interference, or the horrible thought that colonialism actually helped many parts of the world by bringing technology - but the more I see this, the more I see that giving them food now just makes the next generation starve even more. And that they live in shitty shacks/huts yet have imported automatic weapons.