Brit/pol - Tory edition

>Hitchens on Sunday - Repeal This Bloodsuckers' Charter
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/save-britain-from-the-bloodsucking-lawyers.html

>SHUT IT DOWN - Israeli Embassy makes vow to ‘take down’ Foreign Office deputy Sir Alan Duncan because of his anti-Israel views in shocking leaked video
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html

>A broken clock is right twice a day - Labour calls for inquiry into Israeli influence on British Politics as a "matter of national security"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israeli-embassy-alan-duncan-palestine-spying-subversion-labour-a7515956.html

>STIRgeon: "I will stop asking for independence if you give us a Soft Brexit"
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/06/nicola-sturgeon-offers-shelve-independence-vote-for-soft-brexit-eu

>The noose tightens around Corbyn as he comes under pressure to turn Labour around
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-polls-latest-under-pressure-improve-against-theresa-may-a7513616.html

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Betrayal as Andrea Leadsom tells Lincolnshire: "We'll make a loophole so that mass immigration can continue"
express.co.uk/news/politics/750115/Brexit-Environment-Secretary-Andrea-Leadsom-UK-farmers-EU-migrant-labour-seasonal-workers

>Take out those loans, goyim - Household debt at its highest since 2008 crash
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wcy8uLjRHPM
youtube.com/watch?v=_bKQXmvdr8o
independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-speech-social-reforms-revolution-thatcher-brexit-critics-a7516156.html?cmpid=facebook-post
youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Firsr for double-penetraton threesomes with Louise Mensch and your mate.

Second

Have a feeling I'm not going to make it to the end of this year desu lads

Brexit and Trump were fantastic distractions but I don't have anything at all to live for now

4th for cunk

I'm your favourite Brit/pol/ poster. Who am I?

>pic
youtube.com/watch?v=wcy8uLjRHPM
OH
DEAR

>Reminder

Bomber Rimmer? He's the best poster

Kristen poster she's easy on the eye

Corbynposter

YKTD by far the most knowledgeable and well structured posts

Absolutely chuffed that our banks have such a close relationship with progressive forward thinking.

That'd be comfy if all my mates weren't so grotesque.

Lloyds also provides Islamic banking.

youtube.com/watch?v=_bKQXmvdr8o

Reminder that normie proles unironically eat this shit up

You're supposed to be doubly penetrating Louise, not your mate

Nothing could be more quintessentially English that pushing ones knob up Louise Mensch's shitter on a Saturday night.

Thought she was a shit until Brit/pol/ changed my mind.

it's only gay if your bollocks touch

Bob?

It doesn't really bother me when companies do it in adverts. Its when its clear government propaganda in tv, film, newspapers. Mainly just h8 the bbc

if they charge me overdraft fees can I chop their right hand off?

>tfw no qt turkic gf

Reposting in fresh bread.

Soft Brexit/EEA-EFTA
>veto on all EU law via ETFA court
>immigration controls through article 112/113 of the EEA agreement
>fees = halved
>Out of the common agricultural policy
>Out of the common fisheries policy
>free to negotiate free trade deals with rest of the world
>chance to negotiate a Swiss type deal once we're no longer bound by article 50 timeframe

Hard Brexit/WTO model
>tariffs for goods and services damages trade
>lack of regulatory harmonisation means firms no longer use UK as entry into EU market
>economy crashes
>media shill "Regrexit" and a campaign to get us back in surges

FTA/Swiss model
>impossible in two years

The choice is pretty clear lads...

You probably want to touch his bottom you big girl

independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-speech-social-reforms-revolution-thatcher-brexit-critics-a7516156.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Whats this about lads?

Not worried about gay, more about catching spacker-itis.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k

>t. Tripfags

Bait.

I don't know too much about her 2bh, but she makes for nice eye candy without resorting to lewdness

Why do these types of videos always have that stupid television static effect rubbish

I think this one bothers me the most. That's an F-9F Panther, a jet that they stopped using in the 70s. Why have they repainted an out-of-service plane when they've got plenty of flyable ones that aren't historical artefacts?

Kristen poster posts uner Anonymous, so put that in your pipe and smoke it

Soft Brexit/EEA-EFTA
>Uncontrolled Immigration

Hard Brexit
>Controlled immigration

The choice is pretty clear lads....

QT should be a laugh this week

Islamic banking is actually a legit qualification to study.

>uncontrolled immigration
>immigration controls through article 112/113 of the EEA agreement

That looks like it would be physically painful to watch

Also Hard Brexit removes us further from those Euroshits. I didn't spend my childhood being taught about how shit Germans and French are to be run by the cunts.

Piss off

the tories are based

peasants will deny this

oh god so much leftism

Tarquins not welcome

Tories are shit. But they're better than Labour, Lib Dems, UKIP, and Green.

>run by the cunts
>veto on all EU law via ETFA court

what even is this bait

Just wondering if any of you guys have heard anything about Millennial Woes finally getting identified and apparently having leftists going round to his house? can any of you elaborate on this?

The tunnocks teacakes poster because I love them.

>In due course, inflation was conquered
Inflation was 10.3% when Thatcher took power and 10.6% when she left it.
>economic growth was healthy
Economic growth averaged about 4% from 1940 to 1970, versus 2% from 1980-now.

>The “despicable stigma” of those with mental health conditions will be tackled
I've always been uneasy about the current angle on mental health. I've a feeling this is going to be a subtle move towards "Yes, I know you've regular violent outbursts because you hallucinate rabbits with uzis, but we're still finding you fit to work", especially as the article takes great pains to emphasise
>everyday injustices faced by people who do not qualify for benefits.

i.e. the injustices faced by the genuinely disabled will continue to be ignored in the name of a state that would rather spend money on admin than claimants. The problem with mental illness isn't "stigma", it's mental illness, it's an illness. You can remove all the stigma you want but at the end of the day there's an illness present that also needs treating (or at least management).

Night lads

Then they "change" the law, pass it to the committee, say "these changes are approved" and bypass the veto anyway.

EUfags will deny this.

Surprised it's taken that long desu

seeing the Queen go to church today made me realise when she passes on, the UK basically passes on as well

she's white, she supported Brexit, she believes in 2 genders, she goes to church every week. she is literally what made Britain great.

>implying it wasn't spencer's plan all along

She's part of the Jewish cabal

Source?

The simple fact that Norway adopts less than a third of EU law suggests you're talking out your ass.

Are we still leaving the EU in March, lads?

Never forget

Ah sorry, lad, you're correct. I thought you were talking currently not under of soft brexit situation. Yeah, I just want to be as removed from the EU shitstain as possible.

Well you're fucking not.

Why not? I voted leave. I thought this was a democracy.

>Tfw to smart not to be a blairite

Night lad don't let the willy-bums bite

>tfw to intelligent to take a political stance

You're in the wrong country to start with. Now shut your flabby burger-hole before we burn down the Whitehouse again.

Seriously? Where did you hear this?

Where is a Sup Forums approved winter holiday destination that isn't too expensive?

Rude. You lot are supposed to be gentlemen. Stereotypes exist for a reason you know.

>to smart
>to

Fucking mong.

somalia

Ireland

Cuba. It has the best climate on earth and it was totally ruined by Communists but at least we can visit.

"to" is the joke

Reddit

>tfw stopped posting on Brit/pol/ and started being productive

You should do the same, lads. You'll feel better for it.

Just pointing out the obvious, mate. Can't leave the EU if you're not in it. You could always come over here to live.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

HALT this comment falls under section 2.7 of the hurt-feelings act of 2016, failure to remove this comment or appologise to the receiver could incur a fine of upto and not exceeding £4 (four) pounds.

why are you posting here to gloat then you mentalist

>the absolute state of brit/pol/

>being this retarded

Fuck off with the reddit bollocks, lads. It's one thing calling someone a cunt, it's quite another suggesting they post on that shit hole.

>You could always come over here to live.
Why would I go back to the UK? I mean I'd like to because I miss it but there's no reason whatsoever for me to leave the USA.

Leave the EU first and then maybe.

does brit/pol/ drink and/or drug?
honest answers pls

>does brit/pol/ drink and/or drug?
Absolutely not. Users are losers.

Wot?

> THE FUCKING INTELLIGENCE HURTS LADS AHHHHHHH BLAIRISM SO

Just so other people know how comfy it is, not wasting their time posting in this constant stream of shit day after day.

Learn a language, read a book, complete khan academy, just stop wasting your time here, lads. Do something productive.

Working in Liverpool Uni tonight lads, currently 178 people on site, seen 3 white people.

So why are you so concerned about the UK if you like the US more?