What's Sup Forums's opinion on this guy?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1M7sUCElJK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who?

he is a Messiah

i know him, it's charlie chaplin. pretty funny guy.

He was right.

His spirit will rise from the grave and we will know that he was righ.SIEG HEIL!One race,one continent,one ideology,one reich.

He's alive and well. With life extension from secret space programs. HA HA HA

--ignorant

Scape goat for the bank.

The f*cker ruined e*genism, f*scism and n*tionalism forever for being such a b*d leader.

He was right and the world would be a better place if Axis won and fascism got established in other countries (Mosley in UK, Rockwell in the US etc.)

Basically Sup Forums 101, everyone takes this redpill at some point.

He is a faggot and a loser

A brave man who dared to fight Jews, commies and degenerates.

An idol

Huge loser. Led millions of white Europeans to kill other white Europeans. Then he fucking lost and let the commies win. WTF STUPID PRICK!

shut up nigger

I think he's a Nazi

His mustache is homosexual. I hate him

Giant loser faggot but he did have excellent style.

Should have actually gassed the Jews.

Yes! This! Everything is I don't like is gay, USA!

>manlet
>insecure
>self loathing
>obsessed with jews
>tiny penis with only a single testicle
>failed miserably
>killed himself

there's a reason he's the patron saint to Sup Forums weenies everywhere: he's just like all of them.

Just like your flag

dindu nuffin

xD

OH
MY
GAWD

my dad

some good ideas

very poorly executed.

NSDAP are the niggers of nationalism.

>leaf nationalism

He was a stupid autistic and destroyed Europe just like any Kraut ever.

Hitler and the ones behind him, pure evil.

Vegetarian

A good leader must be /his/ and Sup Forums but this guy was just /r9k/ and Sup Forums

Did nothing wrong.

Capitalist traitor to Nazism

He's my fucking man

didn't he invade your country and kill about 300,000 Czechs

I heard he did nothing wrong

Yeah but a lot of them were of Jewish origin.
A lot of them were also killed trying to escape the Reich.

Best man to have ever lived

How can I make fat people sleep longer?
My parents are obese and sleep like 4 hours per night due to waking up constantly sweating and hungry. I literally cannot sleep because my room is just outside the kitchen (this is a small house with extensions on it so things are disorderly) and at 5am I keep getting awoken by the sound and smell of my parents frying eggs and kissing. sometimes they put raw egg white in their mouths and 'snowball' it (they call it the invisible snowball)

I've asked them if they could try harder to sleep but my dad says that 'all this man needs all the day to do his sexy thing' and my mother just blindly agrees.

I've tried sneaking warm cream into their evening chocolate milkshakes and bought them mood lighting for christmas but now they just have sex more

He's literally the last Trump

Cool dude

Last hope we had.

>the invisible snowball
i think i just threw up a little inside

Don't worry my Schnecke, while you and your little girlfriends are being viciously gang raped by the invading armies, Uncle Dolphie will be with his friends deep in his bunker where I won't your screams of pain and terror. And I'll be getting married!

>1 post by this ID

Checked

We need him back, badly.

One of the greatest heroes of western civilisation and generally a nice guy

Literally Hitler.

he got sifilis fucking a jew whore. He is a fucking degenerate. Failed in arts, Failed as a writer, Failed trying to kill all the jews, Failed against UK, USA only france submited to his flacid penis. Total looser. also this is brazil spitting blood against germans.
youtube.com/watch?v=1M7sUCElJK0

obama's grandfather

He named the Jew and destroyed Europe.