WE'RE DOING IT AGAIN. TRIBALWARS INVASION, TRIBALWARS2 EDITION

So, years back we ran a moderately successful invasion of the strategy game 'tribalwars', where we messed shit up for a lot of people. We had hundreds of players, and we had some great fun and banter.
Let's do this again.

1)Go to en.tribalwars2.com (make sure you are on the internationel server => en. in url)

2)Make your account (if you are on mobile it will direct you to the app. YOU HAVE TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE DESKTOP VERSION FIRST! the mobile version doesn't allow you to choose your spawn location)

3) REALM IS WINTERSTEIN!!!

4) START SOUTH EAST!!! (you can continue playing via the app after you have done this!)

5)Post your username ITT. Make sure it isn't anything really offensive or the faggy mods could ban you. YOU WILL BE INVITED TO A GIANT TRIBE (our tribes are "The commonwealth" and "CW plebs of justice")

6)Follow the tutorial.

The great thing about this game is that you can , once you build your academy, take other players villages.As you can imagine, the trolliness is epic. People put months into their villages and you take them out of the game and send them bait-mail. It's also pretty fun.

around yaks
never relax

Rip Toucan

Fuck toucan, come play! we're #1 in the world!

John Seinawitz

best part is killing weebs and normies

pretty autistic game, senpai

bemp

top kek

>106239249
Autistic game for Autistic people, which is everyone on Sup Forums

RodrigoDuarte

>RodrigoDuarte
Welcome to the club

Op if you could get a few to get into it, I am willing to join up again, I played a few years ago got to like 60k to 120k of points , willing to game

We have around 200 players lol

We're huge right now.

join up senpai, we're currently no2 on the world, highest level tribe (by far) with some juicy tribe perks
tight knit group and friendlier than you'd expect from autistic channers

TheGoodBadman

ZimZam of FlimFlam

where to go?

South East

Winterstein server

southeast

>4) START SOUTH EAST!!!
Way to read faggot.

Invite Iamlordofkek

cheers guys, add me, origen4

Meme game strong for once

How many points does the world's no.1 have, I presume it might be too far ahead to actually start competitively?

>T. Tw1 fag

Unstumpable

What level do I have to be to be invited? Or what building do I need unlocked if its anything like the other autistic browser games?

do you have to have faceberg or jewgle account to sign up?

Just an email if it's the way it used to be

death to the infidels

>tfw had multiple accounts with hundreds of thousands of points on each in old school tribal wars
>was the leader of tribes that were in the world top 20 on several worlds
>all those politics, the conspiracies, the wars, the betrayals, the secret alliances and the endless tactics and planning

Oh god such good nostalgia. You can only really play TW properly when you have lots of free time. Since I'm working all day I don't really have the time any more, its sad.

Maybe when I retire.....in a few decades...

jewgroid

You can join a tribe basically immediately and start shitposting in their forums

DAILY REMINDER:

DO NOT INTERACT WITH SHILL POSTS
DO NOT GO TO THEIR LINKS
ALWAYS SAGE AND REPORT

>SAGED

Invite lordofkek to clan please!

*IAMLORDOFKEK INVITE ME

WhitePower Reporting in

>Iamlordofkek
>origen4
>Unstumpable
>jewgroid
Names are taken down and invites will be out as soon as this dude starts invites

I don't see "The commonwealth" and "CW plebs of justice" anywhere.

ok
NilthyFigger

Add DendrophobicDecapitator

Toadss is username

tfw no gf

thats my name

lets do this

xXx.HeMpToN.xXx

Ideal game for NEETs as they can go on every hour or so leaving everyone else behind.

I've went back to it a few times since W28 where I started and usually make around 50k-100k before it bores me, unless I'm in a really fun tribe or good war etc.

Not really viable to play when studying full time tho anymore

The samefagging in this thread is disgusting

Stop promoting your shitty game, this is not reddit

Also stop wasting your times with video games, go hit the gym

TheGoodBadman

Halalhotentot

>DendrophobicDecapitator
>Toadss
>TheGoodBadman
Gotchu guys

zahbeastfromzaheast

Narvanatar
Let's do this shit

god, its looks weird I am used to it looking shit, where is everything? where is everyone?

aidsskrillex1488

McPunsterSteven99

MayneStreemMeteor

datboii

invite me pls

RandManlet

herr direktor

zahBeastFromZahEast

I led a tribe that was in the top 20 on world 16, we eventually were destroyed by a massive attack by the world's number 2 tribe.

Then in world 17 I briefly led another tribe which was 17th in the world, but quit that world because things went to shit.

What else...hmm...I think it was world 19 I made a massive, massive family tribe, we were one of the world superpowers way up on the northern edge of the map. We lasted a very long time, I planned tons of wars and we wiped out tons of other tribes and absorbed many others. Then some of my best people turned out to have been conspiring against me and the rest of us and eventually split off taking some of our best people, and so we began fighting and the war went on for a long time. Then a big tribe on our eastern side (the conspiring separatists were on our west) also declared war - it turned out our separatists had been conspiring with them as well - and attacked us as well in a massive simultaneous invasion. We slowly began to crumble under massive combined attack and eventually the tribe fell. But it was quite a long and satisfying war.

Oh and on world 14 I reached about 80 villages and I think a million points before I quit and gave the account away. Was just a normal tribe member there.

Ah the memories...

username is 00psiaccidently

Bumping for the glory of the commonwealth

Holy shit it looks different now

Bet it makes my computer fan whir like crazy now for fucks sake. Why do graphics HAVE to get better...

invite whitepride

im not a robot

nordtacular

Anon2

>Narvanatar
>MayneStreemMeteor
>datboii
>RandManlet
>zahBeastFromZahEast
got you

username: Beretic