Wow asian women are so much better behaved than white women!

Wow asian women are so much better behaved than white women!

youtube.com/watch?v=l8J-Y7577To

> They are drunk
I would still fuck all of them

Wake up see this what do?

fug

Disciprine

is that choi suli?

>this is a man

makes u think

Just like in my japanese animes

The difference is that this video can ruin her life in South Korea, in the west everyone would react with YAAAAAAAS SLAAAAAAAY

Korean women are to be treasured.

somewhat related

One thing, German girls tend to maintain a questionable personal hygiene nowadays, I do not make this up

another shot

>JAPANESE WOMEN ARE WHORES

TWO NUKES WEREN'T ENOUGH!

Yeah that's gotta be a guy.

men control women, society (led by men) controls women.

In the West, there is no control, no consequence, no institution of control. Even if a woman is a church-goer, there is almost zero consequence for her to engage in degenerate behavior. Even Apostolic Pentecostal churches would forgive her a few times before maybe excommunicating her. Even then there is no consequence beyond possibly losing friendships.

Women need to be controlled. You see the fools today saying control is bad, that it encourages them to be degenerate. This is only because there is extremely limited consequence to defying their control, as the majority of society lives by no rules now.

Asian women get credit for being "better" because they live in a controlled structure for the most part. More specifically they tend to be submissive which weebs love.

what would her pussy smell like in this particular situation

Oh

Shushi pushi

she can be whatever you want user :^)

>No whitey panties
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D