The Wall Thread

How long does it take to erect a wall inside of US territory?

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/1015632/09737405ed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A couple

a couple of what? a couple of burgers?

Mexibro, update me on your riot/looting situation. What region you from? Those zapista guys doing anything? Can you get fuel/do you have a car?

Probably 2 years max. Wall will be awesome, hopefully a Civil War breaks out in Mexico and you guys clean up all your corruption.

well done, he actually replied.

seven. just seven

anymore of your horrible comic ?

sauce

1,989 miles for "rapid build". I imagine taking it less than 2 years. Knowing Trump, ahead of schedule and under-budget, I say under a year.

>How long does it take to erect a wall inside of US territory?
Hopefully 2-3 years but we need to meme a proposal to wall off Commiefornia as well.

WHERE IS THAT FROM I MUST SEE IT ALL

Instead of walling us off how about come help change the culture here to something more respectable instead of this faggy shit we deal with so we can be both productive and traditionalist?

you think you can just post something like that and not give us the sauce?

poor show, mehico

sauce?

saucerino mexicino

g.e-hentai.org/g/1015632/09737405ed/

user delivers

I don't want you guys walled off but I do want to execute the leftists in your state.

>Traditionalist
>Productive

What's next, a demand Trump give you a nice sunny night sky or the saltiest sugar you've ever tasted?

If you want to be productive, emulate productive states: UK, Canada, California, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Estonia.

If you want to be traditionalist, emulate traditionalist states: Russia, Turkey, Pigfucker Caliphate, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Uganda.

You'll notice that traditionalist states tend to be unable to support themselves except by selling oil. That's because the educational standards necessary to support productivity inherently destroy traditionalism - compare the productivity of Taliban Afghanistan with the productivity of Musharraf's Pakistan - they're right next to each other, they have the same religion, they were both run by assholes. The biggest difference was that Pakistan was less traditionalist than Afghanistan.

ty based user

this by the same guy who made the Obama/Hilary comic, isn't it?

>hopefully a Civil War breaks out in Mexico and you guys clean up all your corruption.

we can only hope

a few months. i hope you're ready to foot the entire cost of The Great Wall c.2017 btw.