Pizzagate fucking hell update

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U

Here is a proof video from the guy: m.youtube.com/watch?v=RqMMm52CWxE

Here is an archive of this page because the real one 404's for some: archive.is/IQFgG
It has posts from a few years ago so implausible one of his friends just did it.

I don't know what to make of this. So is it true after all? Strange things happened to me too related to pizzagate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4
p2c.websterpd.com/QuickResults.aspx?case=17000111
i.sli.mg/tfmmJz.jpg
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1541627
youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0
dailycaller.com/2012/02/12/inside-media-matters-sources-memos-reveal-erratic-behavior-close-coordination-with-white-house-and-news-organizations/
youtube.com/watch?v=PjpdH1ZvbEc
youtube.com/watch?v=36lSzUMBJnc
youtube.com/watch?v=PYBU08FhIfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The video which got taken down and the humble pizzamerchant got threatened over
Alefantis apparently "Killroom" (Was the name given by one of the commentators on Alefantis Instagram) found at Pegasus Museum owned by Alefantis. Original Vid by PizzaGateGear got taken down during the first thread i saw about it, luckily someone downloaded and reuploaded it
youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4

the police report with doubletrips in the casenumber
p2c.websterpd.com/QuickResults.aspx?case=17000111

and the voatthread about it
i.sli.mg/tfmmJz.jpg

no idea if legit, but would be a really elaborate prank with faken chatlog and call log, spoofing IPs and making a fake report at the police

thought someone might be interested in this here

Keep going Sup Forums

We're on a mission from God.

just leaving a bump

The prank could be from someone who pretend to be James. But who knows...

Are the blues brothers redpilled?

thought about it too, that someone with some knowledge hacked into alefantis account, or somehow imitatet it and messaged the pizzagategearguy as alefantis and he fell for it. i mean im not sure if i would recognize his voice. he apparently facetimed him shortly and hang up almost instantly, but if he could see its really him i dont know.even if he saw him it could have been a picture or something in front of the screen. eitherway it would have been really really dumb from alefantis to do this, and it would basically be a sign of a mental breakdown

>TFW highprofile criminal in charge of supplying children for satanic murders and rapings, engaging through his job by default with the most ruthless criminals out there without any problem gets a mental breakdown because of a bunch of autistic nazifrogworshippers on a taiwaneese flower-crossbreeding forum that masturbate to underage animegirls

Who /warmandsadtraffic/ here?

>just want to honestly pay taxes and save a bunch of children
>end up mobilizing the police, a band of cowboy rednecks, literal helicopters and tanks, Illinois Nazis, SWATs, National Guardsmen and the fucking US army

What do you think

small fact: David Brock, head of CTR is (ex?)lover of alefantis.
also the shilling weirdly became a lot stronger like 2 days before election when it was too late to influence anyone, so why not use the ressources before that?
(((coincidently))) its the same time pizzagate came up.
I bet Brock employed fellow pedos he knew from alefantis pizzaparties and when pizzagate came up it turned from random job to something personal, which is why they suddenly became more motivated

look at this creep. even looks like a pedo

Brock is/was Clinton's top propagandist and is well known for his drug abuse and mental health issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0
very good video on the subject summarising everything up to the Pegasus museum info

mental health issues like pedophilia?

Maybe because the adjacent country is more stable

>Extensive interviews with a number of Brock’s current and former colleagues at Media Matters, as well as with leaders from across the spectrum of Democratic politics, reveal an organization roiled by its leader’s volatile and erratic behavior and struggles with mental illness, and an office where Brock’s executive assistant carried a handgun to public events in order to defend his boss from unseen threats.

dailycaller.com/2012/02/12/inside-media-matters-sources-memos-reveal-erratic-behavior-close-coordination-with-white-house-and-news-organizations/

Brock is comically evil-looking. Just look at those dead eyes. Who knows how many 100s of children he has raped/killed/eaten to have that permanent 1000 yard stare.

Both he and Alefantis look straight-up evil to me.

Alefantis has that sociopathic serial killer look while Brock looks like a straight-up pedophile.

if that were the reason they wouldnt be trying to get non orphans without the proper authorization across the states. furthermore does she plan on bringing all kids to the dominican republic? wouldnt it be more profitable to try enhance the conditions right there where they come from instead of just transporting the problem elsewhere?

also why the random heads up for the mission? why the interest in the case where silsby got captured?

Hmm... So you believe that he could be a the verge of breaking down?
If its truly him what could have tickle is attention?
This dude simply remove the video because this Psychopath got Triggered.
BUT makes a video about him being triggered and James doesn't care about this one?

Sounds as fishy as pizzagate to me... Not that it couldn't be truth but no one can be 100% sure.

i get the same evil vibes from podesta too. but additionally he also looks creepy as fuck. like he is a complete sociopath, void of all emotions, except for the desire of fucking little children and doing evil. i dont know

bump

i know, thats what i found weird too. he stated he took it down out of fear, but then apparently talked with friends and his lawyer about it and because of that decided to make the disclaimer. it seems fishy and we should be sceptic about it. but completely dismissing it isnt the way to go either

What i am trying to say is that i wouldn't try to piss one of them most powerful man in Washington after he threaten me about a video by making an other video exposing him...

Why wouldn't he care about this other video is what bothers me.
Someone is wrong.

If the police report is real, he could feel like he's protected enough now by law enforcement to make the video without fear of further threats. Personally I'd say that's misguided if that is what he's thinking because we know police officials are generally corrupt af when it comes down to pedophiles in government (read anything about Franklin or Dutroux)

True, Someone should actually debate this guy in some fashion or form.

How about David Seaman or Call for Reality.

Or he could have made this video on Youtube to covering his ass even more! In case something happen to a close relative or himself...

you can go on vote and ask him stuff.
not sure if she is still active in that one, but his nick i "Isthisgameofthrones". registered myself to ak him why he would take the video down but then upload the other one

Life insurance, I guess? "If anything happens to me or my family, everyone will know it was you."

Kind of...
But he could also be put in jail or being declared mental. Just to be less credible.

Anything is possible when you are fighting against the system.

Specially if it his corrupted.

there were also pictures around with that picture of cronus eating pizza instead of his children, once more enforcing the the pizza=child stuff

BUMP

Can't you lot like report on things like these? I don't have time to go through years of facebook posts to keep up with a singular news item.

Don't need to tell me twice; look what happened to X1 in the Dutroux Case or Alisha Owen in the Franklin Case.

Well that picture from Zeus eating his child was more of a figure of speech.

When Francisco Goya painted that picture he was depressed because the government of Spain was tormenting the people, and the people were happy about it... Screaming "All Hail Our Chains"

Kind of like whats going on in Germany and Sweden and the SJW who Sugar Coating the regressive Left behavior...

Even if you remove Pizza Gate stuff.. This picture really reflect what is going on in the world.

kind of scary to think about it...

thats not zeus, but cronus, the first picture ad least. no idea who the second one is meant to represent. however cronus is associated with saturn, as is satan and moloch (among others)

i still believe moloch and cronus worship derive from some misunderstanding.
like moloch is known for demanding childsacrifices, while cronus is known for eating his children while also being the ruler of the golden age.
i believe those two were more like a warning, that you can live in the golden age without worries and everything, but to do that you have to sacrifice/eat your children metaphorically.
look at our society, just digging holes to throw our nuclear wastes in, poisoning land, air and sea, killing of flora and fauna, all so we can live in this "golden age" on the cost of our children and descendents.
some idiots however heared about it, learned "cronus eats children and brought us the golden time, so lets sacrifice children to him so he can bring it back to us
an now we are in this fucking mess

THOSE ASSHOLES RUB IT IN OUR FACE REEEEEEE

Test

You failed. :(

Yeah my bad. Cronus* God of time.

Showing that time will never change even as we move forward. lol

So it could have been a warning from the past Behavior in order to prevent Error to repeat themselves in the future?

Yeah but this whole Cronus and Moloch thing could simply be Idolized by sociopath, I mean we do see a reflections of ourselves in stories.

Usually as the good guy. But when your ideals fit the bad guy though... yeah.
Were all humans but, you know. We don't behaved the same.

Well if you knew about something so dark that couldn't be stop or else you would be treated and dis guarded as a "Crazy Conspiracy Theorist".

How else but art to express something you oppose greatly?

Almost every Kubrick movie reflect pizza gate without directly point at it with all these "Coincidence".

>dis guarded
*Discarded fucking my

(((USA))) is (((freedom)))(((country)))

Haha! Time for dominoes on pasta!

youtube.com/watch?v=PjpdH1ZvbEc

Why do you faggots keep spreading this fake news?

Why don't you guys post new stuff???

>What do you think

I think Belushi was a degenerate who died when he mixed heroin with cocaine

You're efforts are being blocked by Rome.

This is what i had in mind through out this video!
youtube.com/watch?v=36lSzUMBJnc

Oh the LOLs and KEKs and Enjoys!

youtube.com/watch?v=PYBU08FhIfY

????????????????????????????????????????

I did you fucking asshole

Oh man... Imagine if he simply shoot a random person who was living in the wood who had elephantiasis disease! LOL

I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS! lol

Why would you ate bigfoot if you could have a Pigeon instead! lol

This pic has been changed the guy is not related

Not really

do you have the originalthen?

not
>pizza(gate of fucking hell) update

really made me think

yeah really

It is always the same pics and the same information

The original of that book is actually excellent reading.

You all should start looking into Fritz Springmeier's work. He worked for the CIA for many years, but later flipped off olthe reservation. He has written volumes about this kind of creepy pedo conspiracy stuff. The FBI came and seized all of his work not too long ago.

What i find funny is that no one can simply have a discussions about stuff make these people uncomfortable.

I know they would claims that its for the "Greater Good" but... this is kind of fishy again.
Are they trolls? Is this a new way of trolling?
I mean the best way to troll about Pizzagate would be to add more to the fire.
Not trying to diminish it.

pfffft couldn't handle a speedball

More like... SAPCEBALLS!
If only we had the technology to see what will happen next.

Have a bump.

I had to stop following this stuff after making a few discoveries and it ultimately leading to nothing. Very disheartening that nothing might come of this.

wrong I posted two pics I made this morning so go build the fucking wall you greasy fucking beaner

Not all treasure is marked with an X mark.

You posted the same shit that everybody knows

same with this, made it a few hours ago. fucking taconiggers

It means support where there should be none, and that it's wierd.. to this commentator

I would prefer to exposee others besides of Hillary

then go on if you find something. i would like to expose every single pedo out there and proceed them to hang them on the best visible location for other pedos i might oversaw as a deterrent. but its not so easy to find stuff about people they try to keep secret.

I don't think he was a degenerate but he had some degenerate habits.

Caesar was no degenerate but he was a whoremonger.

Why don't you just man up and kill him

take control of your country and put a bullet in him before he disapears or they offer him as a sacrificial goat

>then go on if you find something. i would like to expose every single pedo out there
My Man!

>Pic Very Related

nah, im betting on him having an ar15 and going to certain pizzeria only to fire a shot and get arrested, controlled oppo, we take the bait and are exposed as retards, or we get discouraged due to fake news

Does this ever make you want to go back over old videos like the Franklin cover-up/boystown/Boys for Sale/Dutroux affair and find names to see if they are still active politically/or are connected to any current people?

Because we are trying to save what is left of the system...
When freespeech will fall... people will have to take justice into their own hands...

Could be anything at this point.

I found like 4 insta pedo accounts

HILLARY DOC DUMP THREAD, COULD HAVE PIZZA SHIT, WHO KNOWS ,FRIENDLY REMINDER

Well I believe there is proof to pizzagate but if I was pulled into to it innocently I would threaten your family and life too, as I have no reason to go along with anything your doing, just saying. You could say you want to sue me for 10 dollars I'd say the same thing I mean, people get puffed up like a puffer fish.

You fucks got trolled hard by the Russian spin machine to make up this pizzagate shit. Can those of you ironically posting move on yet? You give us a bad name outside of Sup Forums by making us look like kooks.

With liberal publications like VICE and Salon posting pro-pedophile articles, I think we have enough to attack the left on the basis that they promote pedophilia alone. We don't need to target random individuals (not saying people shouldn't look into James Alefantis and his associates, in fact this video makes it seem more likely that pizzagate is real and he should be pursued). Liberals support child sexual abuse and we need to make this known in 2017.

>muh russian spies

>Sup Forums
>>Shithole of the internet
>Look like kooks

You need to go back newfriend.

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing.

YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

>making a bunch of autistic nazifrogworshippers on a taiwaneese strawhatbuildingwebsite that masturbate to underage anime girls look bad

sure thing

Yeah believing there is a secret pedophile ring in the non-existent basement of a pizza parlor is in no way a tinfoil hat conspiracy. That must be me believing 17 intelligence agencies and President Elect Trump's Chief of Staff.
-You got me their fuckface!

uh huh

Fair point.

guys guys, i found pedo instragram accounts

should i post them

I fully admit it's tinfoil as fuck, which is why I find the otherside going full tinfoil hat over muh russia hilarious.