Penn/pol/

Daily reminder: Pennsylvania will achieve superpower status by 2020. Jerseycucks and Jew Yorkers beware.

Other urls found in this thread:

actionnewsjax.com/news/florida-man-arrested-at-disney-urinates-on-trooper-curses-donald-trump/480814809
youtube.com/watch?v=wxEikgQF0i4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Province_of_Carolina
youtube.com/watch?v=joCimVKWvCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hands off the Great Lakes state philly-niggers.

Philly will be walled off as a large detention facility for trouble makers and stripped of its participation in Reich politics.

I like your attitude!

>Amish
>philly niggers
>eerie cousin fuckers
>Pittsburgh shit city
>bellfonte cousin fuckers

Lol no

>annexing North Carolina while ignoring Virginia

Topkek. PA anons unite. 610 here but going to school in Bloomsburg. This is our hardline, trump-transition team congressman, based Lou.

I'm okay with this, we have enough fully auto weapons here

Mainline standing by.

Home of the redpilled soccer moms who elected Trump

Post em

Any chance of an alliance with the Greater Florida Empire? We have orange juice

REEEEEE GET OUT OF MICHIGAN

570 posting in ebbic threab

Fuck publix and fuck florida man, you're one big swamp. You're nothing compared to the rolling hills, abundant farms and roaring rivers of Pennsylvania. other states BFTO

>tfw in philly

what congressional district? 11th district here

There's always suicide.

I've heard it's painless.

267/215 here
Lets do it mein kamarad

216/267 for me

17th, apparently.

I propose a in the nature of a trade bloc, along with mutual recognition of things like weapons laws, vehicle code, tax breaks, etc. Mainly try to get the best of each state shared and the worst parts safely kept separate. Like for instance we don't want a sudden influx of boat people.

Just noticed my ID ends in cUCK

Citycuck here. Ready to be detained from the Reich

allow delmarva to exist like a vichy france pls

>incorporating crimecinnati into the reich
wtf are you doing

You won't last a year without our orange juice. Other breakfast drinks cannot compete

This proposition is acceptable

WE'LL SAVE YOU, OHIO

Ohio here, I'd kick your ass if you tried.

>Worst and Best Carolina will reunite
>Will a power to rival even Texas

Sure bro. We need Florida Men as mercernaries for the Greater Expansion project into Canada.

Nah fuck off

ohio stronk, eat pen for breakfast

It's terrible and I always get harassed by dindu heroin addicts when I visit Temple but hey, at least the weed is good!! Where you at in philly?

are you by Philly? I'm upriver alongside the Delaware when I'm at home

where you at, user?

TOPKEK look at this map, they cut out all the black and city libs. This is democracy. Gerrymandering is really fucking funny. This is just hilarous

Cmon mate lemme in

Ill rape u

Nah Im in Philly. On Roosevelt Boulevard.

We have Taylor Ham and an Heroin epidemic, you can't compete with that. Any good local Florida man headlines?

Detention wouldn't be permanent for people who aren't troublemakers, and it's conceivable that Philly could be cleaned up part by part and readmitted to the Reich.

>forgetting about the Attack Gators deployed by the Florida National Guard's scout formations

It's the source of all their power.

Haha Ive lived here for 13 years and have never been harassed at Temple. Mostly white kids. Used to jog there. Blacks would mostly cheer me onward

>NJQ

Listen here nigger, leave us noble Jersey WASPs alone. My forefathers fought in the Revolution in NJ militias and I don't dare want some uppity guinea from Philly thinking I'm the problem.

Can you annex the rest of Indiana plz?

Lol get fucked your ours now

> cant even buy beer at a gas station
> have to make a separate beer purchase as super market

hahahahahahaha no thanks penncucks

Wrong. Ohio would team up with Indiana to defeat you scum. The inevitable betrayal of Michigan would be our downfall.

>Heroin epidemic
Do you even bathsalts, my dude
>Florida man
actionnewsjax.com/news/florida-man-arrested-at-disney-urinates-on-trooper-curses-donald-trump/480814809

By 2020 we should have lasers on our attack gaters

Nah the Philly Division of Negros will rape you and your entire family
Submit or face the strength of our melaninkrieg

We can work on that. They've even been good about expanding Sunday hours at the liquor stores, for instance. Maybe if we do the Florida thing they can demand we relax alcohol laws more rapidly.

G R E A T E R M I S O O N

Thanks senpai. Im moving in a year. Can we wait awhile for Blitzkrieg?

Dude, Temple is literally surrounded by Mogadishu-tier nig-noggery. I've heard stories of white kids getting mugged and beaten by niggers on their own campus. North Philly is a warzone.

Look! I can make retarded hometown pride memes too!

Go fuck yourself scum. Submit to the Aryanvanians.

ohio like military as much as texas, penn cuck, ohio stronk

We're gonna send our 25k yemeni suicide bombers into ur state

Followed up by 50k eastern euros with ak47s

based blacks. it's when I walk to 7/11 stoned and they ask for gibsmedats. I used to be a lefty cuck so I'd hook them up with a dollar or a bag of chips from the store. I want to formally thank you for introducing Jawn to my vocabulary, it fits right in with 'whatchmucallut'

Also, thank you for based Leo Sheng with Extreme Philly Fishing. Unfortunatly he got robbed by four kids, who I'm just gonna assume were black. youtube.com/watch?v=wxEikgQF0i4

Good thing we have god-tier local breweries and vineyards. It's a minor inconvenience

Remember the fucking mobs at temple?

laser attack gators changed my mind, we need the support

Nah Indiana wants to be with us
Just give up faggot.

>pennzer

heh

t. Greasy dago from South Philly

But do you have melaninkrieg you fucking cuck

So it's war then.

We don't want to be with either of you fags

Oh I know but near the campus I meant is mostly white. You can feel how it gets better when you jog. Id start in the ghetto and end up gentrified.

Rightful Old Dominion clay.

Look its either me or nobody.

your state is only 0.4% more white than ohio

Lol the gentrification is real, it's so terrible wealth is coming into those communities

My lefty friends get really worked up about the new stadium, but gentrify with their apartments...

>Still living in the Northeast

It's declining fast bruh. Mayfair is a shit now.

who /717/ here?

Fuck off, swamptard.

Youd still be outnumbered by the 500,000 bantu ferals at their heels. Please. We'd weaken your middle eastern-slavshit alliance with pure numbers then wipe you out with the main force faggot.

Pennsylvania UBER ALLES!

Unified Carolina would be awesome. How can we meme this?

We will be fine on our own

>Near

Where? All I've heard is that the entire area surrounding the place is the most violent of niggery.

Welcome. Ah theyve asked me for shit too. Im redpilled but still give. Call me cuck whateve.
Nah dont remember any mobs, enlighten me fampai.

What?

>Unified Carolina raises an army of several million African-Americans
>Melaninkrieg through Virginia, recruiting along the I-40 highway route
>Army marches straight into Pennsylvanian; soljas receive 1 oz of Colardo-imported weed for every Penselvanian head

Seriously you little rectangle you have nothing on us

Yes its war and previous indianon wants to be with Pennzers. Keep up with program. Youre with us.

Near the Barnes and Noble. Mostly white atleast.

Historical claims?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Province_of_Carolina

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Province_of_Carolina

Oh shit we can annex parts of Tennessee too

>if i sober up for even five minutes ill remember what shithole i live in

Yeah we learned about it in class and some of the blacks whined about it.
Funny thing is when whites are successful wherever they go its privilege
When its jews iis just high iq
Jfc

W-Whatll happen to the Poconos?

West Virgina is not "basically" PA.
PA is full of lib pussies.
WV should invade PA.
PA would surrender easily.

>Carolina expanded south and, at its greatest extent, nominally included the modern states of North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and Mississippi, and parts of modern Florida and Louisiana

Oh boy

I called you a dirty wop from South Philly who calls water "wooder," bagels "begles" and says "jawn" while eating a shitty, disgusting cheesesteak from Pat's.

Oh well. Ill be leaving soon anyway.

what's your neighborhood like? yeah even with the redpill it is hard to ignore them, pity is the natural reaction. I don't hate blacks but there is a fine line between a church going, god fearing black father and a nignog.

Here is the video of the mobs, which was really controversial for a while. Robbed some temple kids of their shit. Idk why they would do it with 200 of them, then no one gets shit
youtube.com/watch?v=joCimVKWvCk

why is carolina split in the first place?

non /717/ but 610 here

Philly Cheesesteak is good if it isn't made in Philly

Answer the question.

>Carolinian Empire rises again

you can keep Shitsburgh and Nigradelphia.

610 for me
>tfw live in blue county

I'm in Poconos, comfiest place in USA

DELET THIS

>Not living in a purple county
Move. Now.

"ever hear of the emancipation proclamation?"

"I don't listen to rap"

What class was it/what school? I mean, I get that it sucks for the locals, but it does better the economy in the long run

Poconos will submit to Fetulah Gulen and become part of greater Turkey and the Ottoman empire. I think that shit is so funny, we have a religious leader from Turkey here, so Erdogan always says "You can't run a county from PA"

That's why everywhere but Pittsburg, Philly and Harrisburg went for Trump. Go back to your trailer, cleetus.

jawn is a good word

poconos are overrun with niggers and jew yorkers. Itll have to be cleansed with fire. A nuclear baptism will be required for allentown as well.