Burger thread

Post pics of the best burgers you can find.

Two beef patties filled with smoked gouda truffle mac and cheese.

Tryhard/10
Still looks like shit.

OH YEAH!!!

unironically, this. for 1.89, its the best god damn hamburger out there.

there are obviously "better" burgers for $10, but price/deliciousness none is better

>tfw on a diet

overly stacked burgers are gross

How can I make fat people sleep longer?
My parents are obese and sleep like 4 hours per night due to waking up constantly sweating and hungry. I literally cannot sleep because my room is just outside the kitchen (this is a small house with extensions on it so things are disorderly) and at 5am I keep getting awoken by the sound and smell of my parents frying eggs and kissing. sometimes they put raw egg white in their mouths and 'snowball' it (they call it the invisible snowball)

I've asked them if they could try harder to sleep but my dad says that 'all this man needs all the day to do his sexy thing' and my mother just blindly agrees.

I've tried sneaking warm cream into their evening chocolate milkshakes and bought them mood lighting for christmas but now they just have sex more.

move out and stop trying to dictate what your parents do in THEIR HOUSE

It's my house.

Now that Sup Forums is the new /r9k/ and Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums what will be the new Sup Forums?

I really wish they'd sell these where I live.

/po/

>Burger Thread
I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, 2 number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda