What the fuck is McCains problem?

What the fuck is McCains problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7tkBiFZBix0
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-31/mccain-linked-nonprofit-received-1-million-from-saudi-arabia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a globalist scumbag.

Alex Jones should kick his ass!

>literally shaking

He's a bitter old Cold Warrior who's starting to understand that the world no longer needs nor wants him.

He's a neocuck globalist and the sooner he and Graham, McConnel, and Paul Ryan are removed from office, the better.

He's still butthurt over Trump calling him a coward, which he is.

To him:

Russia = commies

He's biased, and understandably so, which is why he shouldn't be the one talking about Russia today.

Senile war hawk fuck, of the genuine 'precious bodily fluids' sort.

While I have no doubt he is told to go on this by whomever pays for his political shit, on some kneejerk level he must still associate Russians with Communists, and the commies tortured him. He simply lacks the ability to be objective at all about relations with them, never mind anything even remotely dressed up as a threat.

He just puts America first.

He really is a piece of shit, and I truthfully don't see him as a war hero in any way. He needs to retire. The senile old man is in his 80s.

He's simply too old to understand that the internet provided the public a way to see through their bullshit.

They're scared because they've been exposed and people no longer trust them.

Hes a traitor.
I hope his faggy cripple arms hurt every day.

he's a war-monger

he talks down to generals in hearings

he hates when generals speak truthfully

Bc he's about 100 years old

He's not a war hero he just went through some fucking shit and didn't break. Read about his time in captivity ots pretty riveting

He should have died in 'Nam.

This. He's fading into obscurity fast, and will say or do anything to try to keep Neocons relevant.

He's a good shabbos goy

Lindsey Graham is on Bilderberg's payroll, fuck him.

Forty years in the Senate, and not an original idea in his head. And isn't he the same guy who talked about putting Georgia and the Ukraine in NATO?

Pic unrelated (but would be a better Senator than him)

ITT trumpkin pussies who suck russian cock by choice

AZ and SC need to stop re-electing these two bums.

The latter still act like they run the place sadly.

Which fucking cucked state keeps electing this fuck? How can the American voters be so fucking thick?

It seems to hold true that simple name recognition in your country is enough to win and hold political office for as long as you want

Additionally he's mad he lost his Pres. election while Trump won his. Same deal with Romney

Get tortured by gooks and than say that.

I dare you.

>didnt break
>literally nicknamed Songbird
Here's a recording of him broadcasting to US Troops from "captivity", you lying cunt.
youtu.be/7tkBiFZBix0

Arizona

And it's not like they have a choice in the matter.

I know im going to repeat, but :
>literally shaking

"'He won the election with minus 3 million votes therefore we should all do what he says like slaves n shit"

Literally like ants, your ilk.

>of he continues to refuse the intelli...
It's like they realized there's no evidence mid typing the headline.

Saudi lover.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-31/mccain-linked-nonprofit-received-1-million-from-saudi-arabia

YOU LOST
YOURE LOSERS
ONLY 26% OF US CITIZENS EVER VOTED FOR THE RETARD NIGGER YOU LOSER

!!!IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT!!!

McCain and Graham are shills for Saudi Royalty.
SA wants Russia out of Syria so they can establish an Islamic influence. McCain and Graham want SA to go to OPEC and dial back production in order to bring the price back up on oil so U.S. finance traders can make a fortune.

They are basically playing politics to hedge thier wallstreet bets.

That being said I hate how mccain opposes Tillerson as he's one of the few decent picks.

Mega salty after losing his election chances, and it's instilled in him to hate anything related to the Soviet Union.

>America almost elected this

Arizona, the one with the loosest gun laws in America and one of the more conservative states

Eh, he doesn't have popular mandate is all I am getting at. I don't really care much that Trump won beyond concerns about how corrupt he's going to be.

The nigger was the best case scenario

After his plane crash he was taken to a Vietnamese hospital and stayed in a officers bed being fed steak dinners while real POW's where lying on concrete floors being fed gruel. I guess it could be label'd "mental torture" fully knowing that he sold out his fellow soldiers.

Still salty about that POW comment.

Will they ever learn?

>muh popular mandate
EAT SHIT YOU FUCKING LOSER

>What the fuck is McCains problem?

He's a neocon cocksucker.

>Almost
He lost by 10 million votes

He's a true patriot. I didn't realize that was bad.

>almost

Kongs should've finished the job

the more sweeping, "deep" statements a politician makes the more full of shit they are. why does everyone who doesn't have an actual point to make resort to 14-year-old-stoner statements? because they're faggots

recognized, let's coordinate in those states and get solid republicans running to take them down,

Still too close
we have high confidence you're a fucking LOSER

>HAHA FUCK BLUE COLLAR PEOPLE
>wow i cant believe we lost

nah the guys he served with hated his guts, same with Mitt Romney, spoke with a someone who served with Mitt, said they wanted to kill him, told them they should have made him work harder

Both men deserve prison.

The radio says it's just McCain being a giant bitch about losing his place in the spotlight.

He will fade away into irrelevancy soon enough.

>intelligence

>minus 3 million

Under what system, faggot? Mexico is literally the only large country that uses a "u got most votes so u win". Pretty much every other popular vote using nation uses a 2 round system to ensure the winner has a majority of the vote. 5.4 million people voted for right-wing third parties while 1.5 million voted for left-wing third parties, so in a 2nd round Trump would come out on top with 68.3 million to Hillary's 67.2 million.

Wisconsin hands out free voter ID as long as you can provide proof of identity and citizenship. This year they turned away 300,000 people who tried to vote, because they couldn't provide the proper ID documents which are necessary in order to get a driver's license or ID card.

The fact is that there is large scale voter fraud in America.

And on top of that Hillary Clinton specifically spent money registering people in states like California, Utah and Texas because she thought she could get a landslide win. It turns out spending hundreds of millions trying to flip solid red states and make blue states bluer is fucking stupid when your opponent is focusing all his energy on swing states.

Don't let McCain being senator from Arizona make you think he's super pro gun, he isn't. He voted for Obama's proposed gun control after Sandy Hook, it didn't pass because some Democrats who were up for reelection from normally Republican states voted against it.

The real reason McCain hates Trump is because his life is pretty much over and Trump succeeded where McCain failed despite decades in politics. This is why I think Paul Ryan will be a lot easier to work with for Trump, because Ryan is young and thinks he can take a shot at the presidency down the line while McCain's body has become pure salt at this point knowing that his life is done and Trump stole what he considered to be his job with little to no experience.

Also by being a faggot and going against the will of Republican voters and Arizona voters he can say "Look I'm being a maverick again!" like a faggot.

>Get tortured by gooks
>Become cucked globalist faggot

Fuck him. Anything up the butt he received in captivity was consensual and pleasurable for him.

What do we do about the Lindsay Graham problem?

>Anything up the butt he received in captivity
His father was CNO and he was all too happy to let the gooks know. In captivity he was known as "The Crown Prince." Which doesn't mean it was fun but you know not to hurt a valuable prisoner.

Find a solid Republican, preferably Trump, loyalist, to run against him. Same as the other RINOS.

He obviously prefers hairless pizza, you dumbfuck.

He is smarter than your average Sup Forumsster. Hence he is not well regarded 'round these parts.

McCain is a goddamn war hero. God you people are fucking pathetic. When are you going to grow up and respect those who have guarded the flame that is conservatism since decades before you were born? Wake the fuck up people, seriously.

>find a Republican to run against him
>a republican to run against a republican
OK, good idea, you are very smart guy I see

mccain is a cuck and a sore loser. trump should go to the meetings just to troll.

sick burn, reddit, good job

Its time someone put you to bed, actually

McCain and Graham are part of the Military Industrial Congress, Neo-cons, and RINO's. Their job is to drive a wedge between the center-political spectrum and the conservative movement.

McCain and Graham make the Republican party take absurd positions that make Conservatives and Republicans look bad. They are the main reason why Republicans lost in 2008 and again in 2012.

>When are you going to grow up and respect those who have guarded the flame that is conservatism

Trump supporters are not conservative. the conservative party is dead. Its all cult of personality now. Whatever Trump does is correct and whoever his enemies are is wrong, regardless of facts or logic.

The GOP sold the last of their soul for one last power grab and it will be the death of the party.

every US intel/political figure agrees

shills on pol still proxy and post THEY DIN DO NUFFY DA RUSSIANS R GOOD BOYS

kekkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Came here to post this.

He's a frail old man that spilled secret info under mild advanced interrogation.

>McCain and Graham make the Republican party take absurd positions that make Conservatives and Republicans look bad.

insane issues on defense? that is one of the few areas I agree with them on. Obama did not project force sufficiently and backed down when it came time to go after Syria. We should be using our military more not less, we should have never left iraq but should have rebuilt the country like Japan

>? Wake the fuck up people, seriously.
I don't know if you''re serious or sarcastic. I'd like to believe sarcastic and that this place hasn't changed this much but I don't know anymore. It's time to leave here, smart people have jumped.

Trump's remarks over McCain's time as a POW and "preferring winners" were pretty fucking savage.

While I disagree with McCain's war hawk tendencies, I can see how those comments would help to cloud his judgment.

He should have been droned on his trip to Syria

Implying they can't get primaried. Retard I see.

>We should be using our military more not less

Roque one.

They're both tied to Isis formation and are shitting their pants about Trump exposing it. So is Evan McFaggot and others. They would literally rather throw America into war with Russia then be held accountable for their crimes. Also they're both blackmailed by the globalists. Just worthless faggot cucks all around. Graham is up for reelection in 2018 and I think Trump will be looking to find his primary challenger in SC.

the establishment is itching to carry out the plans they had agreed with hillary. This corrupt piece of shit is not any different and must have lobbyists calling him every day to do what he was paid to do: push their interests

pretty much this.

>No Presidency
>No Senate
>No House
>No Supreme Court
>Few governorships
>Few state legislatures
>US essentially a one-party Trumpocracy
>Coastal Liberals still acting smug and superior and think they can lecture us on proper politics
>Democrats still pushing identity politics even as white identity and the more normie friendly civic nationalism spreads like wildfire
How do you convince yourself you are succeeding anywhere? Is it drugs? It's drugs, isnt it?

We thought Trump was gonna bail on Paul Ryan for Paul Nehlen too

They're neocon trash that fetishize the cold war. We should just drop them off outside Moscow with a few guns and let 'em have at.

>Implying RINO McCuck defends conservativism
>Being a retarded GOP partisan
Wew lad

Remember

McCain and Graham were named by fbianon as being traitors.

Don't you find it suspicious that these two are leading the RINO charge against trump?

no one in a government position unconditionally deserves my respect

Remember, McCaine was in Ukraine helped start the coup.

And yet still zero evidence provided

O i am laffin

Fuck Charlie.

He mad

>implying I give a shit what either of them think

How will Twitler respond?

>the conservative party is dead
You are the walking embodiment of the RINO, neo-cohen, cuck, dupe of the Jews everyone here fought for years.