TRS dox

Anyone has any news about people that got Doxed? How fucked are they?

bump

the fuck are you on about

Already several threads about this up.

Also fuck trs, fullychan and plebbiterino.

If you care so much about these namefags (which is why they got doxxed) please go to their shitholes.

Thanks, not spam

Jesus Christ, stop spamming your e-celeb drama.

One was in the American military and will get a dishonorable discharge. rip

F

>have ultra insular forum and community
>get doxxed anyway
Always thought that was a dumb idea. Doxxing is a risk you take simply by being an e-celeb in a controversial sphere.

Hope they're all right though.

Ghoul, but they say he's fine and safe.

Why? What did he do?

Aw don't post on the fat nerd virgins site or he'll dox you. Poor little faggot leaf. You have to go back to antifachan

>Already several threads about this up.
that was few days ago
>Also fuck trs, fullychan and plebbiterino.
Calm the fuck down autist no one is forcing this thread down your throat, go jerk off to blacked thread or bait someone or something. Also stop double spacing like a plebittor

Which one, I don't really know much about these guys

Bulby

Post pics of bulby

RIP
He was part of Alt-Right podcast "The Daily Shoah" they got doxxed because someone tried to talk about site called "The Right Stuff" on double/pol/ someone from twin Sup Forums got offended for some reason and doxxed people that had nothing to do with it, like the cast of "Daily Shoah".

You can't be dishonorably discharged for political views

Ghoul doxxed himself. Don't know what you're talking about.

Don't have it saved, they were shitty there was one where he looked okay on his private Twitter if you really care.

What really rustled me that they got pics of one of their kids

Yeah, okay. But why would he be discharged from the military because of that? Even if he said he wants to gas jews or something there's no evidence that he has actually done it, right? Surely you can be in the military and have political views without repercussions.
Like says.

I don't know, like I said before I don't follow them much outside their podcast. this guy said so I don't know if he is right or not

I just noticed his youtube channel being deleted, him not taking part in the TDS podcasts and read this in the comment section.

Do you know more?

you can get discharged for hate speech :^)
if they bothered looking over the materiel he can say goodbye to his career, embarrassing meming fuck

>I just noticed his youtube channel being deleted
That was quite some time before the double chan/pol/ dox

As long as it isn't in any major publications, he'll likely just get a very harsh warning and MAYBE some consoling. His activity was anonymous and online, so they cannot 100% verify it was him.

Said mean things about niggers and jews.

I didn't mean officially, you can get fucking obliterated for less edgy shit. If anyone actually important finds out he's done.

Who doxxed him? Was it those antifa kikes?

Dissent.

Ghoul got doxxed by anifa not 8pol aparantly some guy in his class recognised him from youtube.

>recognised him from youtube.

Recognized his voice?

I love the daily shoah and fash the nation. As long as they don't stop making them, I'll be happy. The doxxing was a fucking faggot move, but it was just leftists posing as 8gaggers. Don't blame 8gag entirely for this. The leftist posers just used a thin justification to make it look like it was board drama.

Nah, goul started showing his face about 2 months ago. He made some great vids too.

He put his face on YouTube himself but wasn't doxxed for a while. Was a pretty daft move desu

Antifachan did because they are retarded and easily manipulated.
>INB4 they started it
That shit is weak and had zero to do with bulby who is just a host.

>I love the daily shoah and fash the nation. As long as they don't stop making them, I'll be happy. The doxxing was a fucking faggot move, but it was just leftists posing as 8gaggers. Don't blame 8gag entirely for this. The leftist posers just used a thin justification to make it look like it was board drama.
I don't, I just hope no of them try to say that it was right

>I don't, I just hope no of them try to say that it was right
none

Again this fucking shill thread so I will just paste my previous response.

First, it was not Antifa that doxed but some Common Filth fanboy.

Up until now we know that
>they released a new Daily Shoah 2 days ago
>SeventhSon is shitposting on Twitter and just did a Fash the Nation

So literally nothing happened. I'm starting to think this was an inside job just for attention

>pic related, one of the Antifa supposedly involved

Holy fucking shit, no one gives a fuck!

Piss off with trs shilling dude.
>Inb4 lel newfag

Trs threads started popping up just this year and no one gave a shit. Trs has nothing to offer. Quit shilling your gay shit here.
Go on your faggot forum and ask about it there.
FFS people can check the damn archives and see this.

You've been trying to get people to join your gay forum all year and it hasn't been working. Now you're talking about this gay dox.
Piss off

So shills tricked eightpol into doxing bulby?

People from eightchan said that they did it with help of their doxxing board or something

>Again this fucking shill thread so I will just paste my previous response.
>So literally nothing happened. I'm starting to think this was an inside job just for attention
I am starting to think you are a nutcase

Go whine in a corner or something faggot no one asked you to post shit. Go shitpost about some meaningless shit.

I don't know what TRS and I feel like i'm better than you all for not knowing that.

EVER THUS TO ALL (((ALT-RIGHT))) KEKS

They got nothing to offer?

How about commentary, entertainment and a narrative?

We need as much of this shit as possible, and TDS seems to be really popular and good at red pilling listeners.

Aww poor baby mad that no one goes to his blog?

Same fag.

If I had a shekkel when some retard uses ((())) on Alt-right I would be a rich goy
Damn dude, you are cool
Anything outside of Sup Forums is a fucking shill
>Same fag.
top kek

>Damn dude, you are cool
You are all making drama which is probably nothing but cancerous e celebrity bullshit.

Was it just ghoul and bulby? Does this mean they are gone?

Seems like right thing to do for you is leave this thread and post somewhere else. I mean this thread is cancer after all.

Faggot. You're worse than the fucking jahans posters

Making these spam threads isn't going to help, it'll only drive people away.

I'll see you in the next thread faggot, I'm not going away

There was a pic of Sven his wife and his children

People who have been doxxed:

Ghoul and his wife.

Bulbasaur, his wife and family.

Seventh Son, his wife, children and family.

It's nice to have faces to their voices now, but I won't post links.

F

Wtf do you mean? He raped or killed someone? Its actually really hard to get a dishonorable and i dont even know what this trs dox is.

>Making these spam threads isn't going to help, it'll only drive people away.
Past the day of the dox I have not seen many threads. I only wanted to know the situation. Like I said you don't have to participate, but you do for some autistic reason.

>First, it was Antifa
fixed for you

>an inside job
nah see above, it was antifa

>one of the Antifa supposedly involved
"supposedly" shit scared enough to run this dis-info campaign for DAYS now

>i dont even know what this trs dox is
TRS is a far right site with a forum and podcasts, so they might do something to him because racism, antisemitism or some shit

>Ghoul and his wife.

It's not his wife.

why does antifa (((lefty/pol/))) keep posting these threads? are they scared of what is heading their way?

I can tell you right now as long as he didnt commit high treason (its harder than you think to do) rape or murder he will probably get out with an OTH at worst.

Nope. He was pseudonymous, and is entitled to his political views so long as he does not use his military affiliation to promote them. 1st Amendment, bitches.

>why does antifa (((lefty/pol/))) keep posting these threads? are they scared of what is heading their way?
What? I just asked for some info, calm down

you holyshit cunts are cancer.
it's the new kys faggotry.

Otherwise I agree with your bullshit rant.

Nope, you sure can't. I know you don't have freedom in Ausfailia, but you really shouldn't talk about things you don't understand.

Obvious abbo is obvious.
Prove me wrong.
Hate speech cannot get you a dishonorable discharge.
Ill let you answer and ill make you look retarded after.

Well now they can make a Daily Shoah every single day, because they are never going to have a decent job ever again.

wrong pic

What's wrong with his fingers? My hand can't do that.

>his

so, what do you think is fair retribution for the people who did this?

>be away for a few days
>everyone gets doxxed
Damn

OP the best way to help TRS is to stop making these threads. The new Fash the nation was just posted. Seventh son was just on there.

>Put face on youtube
>Get doxxed

You implied that I am antifa
I made two threads about this one in the day of the dox and one now. I don't understand why people sperg out there is far worse shit on Sup Forums right now.

Wait if their not accepting of this guys being against a certain beleif system. Doesnt that make them bigots for not accepting his beleifs?

Look, I'm not playing your preferred pronouns game. The proper grammar in the English language for referring to someone of unknown gender is to use the male pronoun. If you have a problem with that, take it up with the Normans who conquered England, because they brought that rule with them from the French language. In the meantime, his shirt is filthy and covered in dog hair. And his hands are those of aliens. No human's fingers bend that way.

>I mean this thread is cancer after all.
You are correct

Why wont they have a good job?

>literally our guys
>"No this is totally artificial nobody in this thread is real you're all shills"

"Hate speech" doesn't exist in America.

Since when do they care about consistency?

You're thinking too white.

I'm glad Enoch is doing fine, but part of me still wants to know if he's fat or not

So are they even good looking?

Youre right i need to think like a liberal. I know ill get them fired take all their guns make them give me all their money then claimed they raped me. But seriously im gunna get these libs fired. Drop info bros

Probably will be rough to get a job after being on a controversial podcast called The Daily Shoah that promotes race realism and white nationalism. At least for a few years, until the culture shifts further. But hey maybe their employers wont care, we can hope.

>archive
>ctrl-f TRS
>19 threads

so I ask again

what would be fair retribution to these left wing individuals ?

Well that is not how usually it goes. If people find out that you are racists they might fire you. Not sure that you can get dishonorable discharge though
I got rekked :(((

Seventh Son and Ghoul look okay, Bulby looks a bit autistic if you really care that much.

If you could find them you could do whatever you want. All I care that we don't go after our own.

Seventh Son look pretty good.
Seventh's wife is average and his children are cute.

Ghoul also looks pretty good.

Bulby looks below average.
His wife looks better than Seventh's.

They all really fit their voices and attitude.

I was gunna say i work at a tech company and were all either moderate right or full nazi. Theyll be ok enough of us exist and reach helping hands to good men.

I've seen pics of him, he's not

Im waiting for the aussie shitposter to let you know the answer to the discharge. Hes probably looking up one extreme rare case where it sort of happened lol. Ill give my answer then.

This is always what I imagined bulby would look like, and he literally does

>you could do whatever you want

that's true and left to the discretion of those harmed by these actions.

Attempting to frame double/pol/ was really stupid though, I would hate to be on their shit list..

kek, his rants are the best

They dun goofed stealing our frogs kek.

Bulby deleted his twitter...

So you feel superior in your ignorance?

And we stole the ((())). It does not matter there is a lot of crossposting.

Exactly. The individual nodes of pro-white right wingers aren't important, it's all part of the same movement.

We laugh every time the left eats itself. We should not make the same mistake. Anyone who attacks other pro-white groups for any reason are just useful idiots.