/AUSPOL/: Nationalist Movement

ITT: We are going to create a nationalist movement within Australia. Everyone is welcome to join. For discussions join our discord chat:

Discord: discord.gg/9enFrGV

We will have to come up with:

>Name of movement
>Flag
>Stances on major issues
>Strategy on gathering support

Other urls found in this thread:

kooriweb.org/foley/essays/tracker/tracker27.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Patriots_Front
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

This is good but i don't want to join a discord group.

Y user?

Fuck that just be more direct with the aliens around you. Nobody leaves their own culture, language, homeland and identity to come to desert-island-golddiggers-and-drunks-bizzaro-world unless they've done something wrong in their homeland, or have greed in their hearts. The only people who move here were either forced as convicts or shat too much where they ate and were exiled.

They sold their souls to the dollarydoo make sure they know 100% they are free game for all australians.

>t. satan

because some fag can power trip hampering the movement, plus some people don't want to be tracked.

Oh i just use discord for other reasons, i tried joining a group chat once on discord and it was just 50 notifications a minute and i felt awkward anyway. Fully support the idea though. I'm hoping some of you have twitter / or post info here and this will all find it's way to me anyway.

>not knowing Sup Forumsine hanson exists

Dont listen to the big party shills, one nation is team Sup Forums

The discord is pretty tamed so far m8.
You're able to get your ideas across easily

It's not really about that, just don't really like being in group chats personally!
also this

Do your women fall for the BBC meme?

They fall for the Emu meme

I don't think we do as bad as in America. I don't know many women who like black men.

surprisingly infrequent.

you're just making this worse for the rest of us. nobody here outside of autism has heard of the attempted emu cull and you know it.

You need to reinstate the White Australia policy.

There are already a number of such movements. Why start a new one?

What is wrong with the one run by that big steroids guy?

big steroids guy?

The title of the book derives from the bizarre situation whereby a strange collection of Australian extremist right- wing, ultra-nationalists, some of whom were ardent admirers of Adolf Hitler and the German Nazi Party, became strong advocates and supporters of the Aboriginal rights movement of the 1930s. Furthermore, their romanticised notion of Aboriginal people derived from their belief that Aboriginal people were the original Aryan race.

kooriweb.org/foley/essays/tracker/tracker27.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Patriots_Front

What the fuck do you have to feel nationalistic about?

Bantz kings

We are one of the youngest colonies and over the short period of time that we've been here, we have built a nation that rivals countries that have been around for thousands of years.

And general white pride.

saving your pathetic arse in ww2, beating the ottomans, never losing a war

Why are you antinationalist, reddit scum?

kek
KEK
K E K

You know how those libertarians are trying to take over New Hampshire? Why doesn't /auspol/ take over Tasmania?

Best of luck men!

Tassie is too weird, I suggest we take back Melbourne from the Sudanese. (and other immigrants)

>saving your pathetic arse in ww2
Literally wot? Can you show me one non-Australian historian who agrees with that view?
>beating the Ottomans
I'm assuming you're talking about WWI, but nobody actually cares. It was a crumbling empire that failed to industrialize and would've died out within 35 years regardless of it's involvement in the war.
>never losing a war
You've never been in a fucking war you pathetic emu fucker. You've only ever supported other countries with their wars.

What kind of autist do you have to be to assume I'm not a nationalist because I talked shit about your country?

>American Education

What about them kicking out the candidate that said gayness should be treated not coddled? That's a pol stance that ON rejected.

>we brave yanks did lots of island fighting in ww2
lol fuck off
>ottomans wuz sheeit
Lol fuck off
>You've never been in a war
Lol, fuck off

did you drop out of school or are you just a nigger?

no its closer to the extreme side of pol, which is only a part of Sup Forums rather than all of it, desu it would be political suicide to openly have that policy

You do realise that we have always contributed more soldiers to American wars than, I believe, ANY other nation?

America is so ungrateful for our bloody support. I hope we stop contributing our men to your idiotic wars for Israel.

>what flag
theres only one correct answer that question, mates