Who here unironically listens to black music?

Does this make me non-white or something? I mean, lets be honest. If there is something black people can do, it's music. There is no fucking beat in white music it's garbage-tier. Where my niggas at, show me your blackfaces. What are you listening to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZy4dLq4YqI
youtube.com/watch?v=B_QzZQCs7VE
youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM
youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY
youtu.be/zMIzTh0Lafg
youtube.com/watch?v=PlD84j7DcJU&t=418s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKXh0RCR-0o
dailymotion.com/video/x34o7t4
youtube.com/watch?v=y07A-IDw7Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=_NNOaYNqLo8
youtube.com/watch?v=ctTScTs0yd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never.
Modern nigger music is trash. I think less of anyone who listens to it.

I am furthest from hood shit but I still listen to tupac. I dont act like a nigger though

i use to when i smoked the leafy jew

Music
Doesn't
Have
A
Color

Blacks can do good music?
In what world do you live in? Rap is probably the shitiest music there is in every way

Tupac is the original red pilled rapper. I like absoul but because hes from my area. He has cool wordplay though.

Fuckoff Kike.
youtube.com/watch?v=AZy4dLq4YqI

>sweden
>likes nigger music

figures

This is just as bad as nigger music
Pure cringe

I listen exclusively to Wagner, vaporwave and 17th century hymns.

I cringed so hard when they started counting in German during the intro

Hip-hop had a good run from about 1993-2002.

thread theme

I make money off the black music trade. so hard not to reveal power level...

you're cucking your ears sonny

I listen to instrumental jazz sometimes.

you would cringe, shitskin.

There's some good rap music and a lot of shit. Most rap music is at least alpha/dominant in mentality though. A lot of white music (inc some metal) is pussy shit.

I listen to NWA ironically.
>engage in illegal activities
>complain like a little bitch when the po-po put you in jail
>"MUH RACISM!"

By supporting rap music you are supporting the Jews and white genocide.

MF DOOM and to a lesser extent Chance The Rapper only.

Oh and OG gangsta rap ironically to mock them.

>Does this make me non white or something?
>Does THIS make me non white or something?

rap and r&b is the only thing i listen to

I'll listen to anyone who plays/sings like they mean it from the bottom of their soul

I like some black music because the beats are chill, but the lyrics are the worse. Some of the songs from say 50 cent could easily become classics if he wasn't always singing about pussy and drugs. I mean it, the music is totally nice but they ruin it by talking about black people stuff.

Only early stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=B_QzZQCs7VE

youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM
Seems pretty red pilled... Use to listen to this cat back in highschool.
Times have changed, but at least Nigger wasn't every second word in his songs...Or every word -.-

Yeah.

I listen to a lot of jazz and blues.

Not all hip-hop is bad. That being said, you most likely can't distinguish shit rappers from good ones considering that you can't understand why we'd judge you for liking the genres.

Black people haven't made good music since the 90's.

All of the greatest musicians were white. The Beatles, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, The Doors, so on

NWA is goat desu

tupac was a fucking idiot. i think white 7th graders have better social critiques.

>There is no fucking beat in white music it's garbage-tier.

I've watched Mentally Retarded people play the drums, with a beat.

American Negro music is stagnant trash that hasn't really changed since the 90s.

Music is meant to evolve, blacks are not good at doing that.

> There is no fucking beat in white music it's garbage-tier.

White people were influence for black music faggot
> youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ

I like old school rap like Wu-Tang and Biggie. Kanye is pretty good, and I personally love the Flatbush Zombies.
Although, I do listen to lots of classic rock, alternative and classical music.
>fuck country music

Whites are best, even at rapping

youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY

That's when it started to get really gay, faggot. Why do people here always automatically think of rap anyway?

youtu.be/zMIzTh0Lafg

I listen to slavic music, if that counts. youtube.com/watch?v=PlD84j7DcJU&t=418s

You know sumfin. You're a piece of shit.

some black music is okay but its mostly the older stuff

I like 1950s black music
I like Jimi Hendrix from the 60s.
Am I degenerate?

Miles Davis is a god
He is black right?

I don't really like hip hop apart from ATCQ, Kid Cudi, Kanye, Tupac and some others. Would like to find more upbeat happy rap. I'm a really happy person so listening to angry/rapey songs always doesnt sit well with me.

are you a producer or engineer

When a girl annoys me I listen to "Fake ass bitches" from Tupac , otherwise we are just joking around with their "music". Trolling our neighbors with the worst nignog shit you can ever find, and shit like that.
But yeah, if you find nigger music enjoyable expect 1-2 songs, which actually have a meaning you are a nigger.

>sweden
You are already one btw

I love rap. Rock just doesn't have the bass like rap does. Also i get a kick out of the fact that most white ppl (yes I know I am white) can't understand what the rappers are saying. Kinda like they are rapping in code. The lyrical content is also quite red pilled.

Sorry bud. You've got autism.

I listen to mostly contact culture music: Jazz, R&B, Blues, Rockabilly, Blues Grass, Rock, Funk, Fusion, and some Country and Western Swing. Basically all those music forms came about from european whites and African blacks feeding off each other in some form or another.
>the banjo was an (west?) African instrument
>the guitar was an Egyptian/Spanish instrument

I also listen to some punk and some hiphop.

Does Michael Jackson count?

I very occasionally here a good gym song which has black rappers in it.
Other than that, no.
I somewhat cringe when I see white people listening to black music. Black music normally is about degeneracy of some form of another (gangs, promiscuity, drugs, etc.), and seeing white people trying to connect with it is hilarious, because you know that they are nothing like the lyrics they listen to. There are exceptions, of course; by which I mean black artists who sound/act white, and vice versa. I can't think of any now, but I'm sure there are.

shut up, nigger

That's lovely.

Very easy to listen to.

>If there is something black people can do, it's music.
top kek

> White
> Spent first few years of life raised by mixed-race family/black-supremacists (NGE/five-percenters)
> Liberal
> Support equality and black empowerment
> Still American/European exceptionalist
Yeah, I fucking love black culture, including hip-hop.

he was a gay nigger.

>There are exceptions, of course; by which I mean black artists who sound/act white, and vice versa. I can't think of any now, but I'm sure there are.

Of course, I thought of one. One of my favourite songs of last year sung by some mixed nigger and a coalburner.
Country music, sounds American but they are British
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKXh0RCR-0o
Awesome.

Yes, though only old good nigger music and a few rare ones. Mostly Nujabes, Deltron 3030, Jeru the Damaja, and GZA's liquid swords.

>The lyrical content is also quite red pilled.

>Miles Davis is a god
see this is the thing I don't get. Music is supposed to be highly relatable mathematics in the brain. There are many jazz greats that I would consider music geniuses. Should they not be very good at mathematics as a race?

Fuck yeah.
Slavs rock the basso profundo. Wish more Western European choral music has prominent basses.

Does Eminem count?

me desu. every day when i drive to work. listening to anything else is pussy beta shit.

>Music is supposed to be highly relatable mathematics in the brain
you might want to rephrase that la'

Funny how whites struggle to find a sex-partner. Blacks are quick to impregnate and not care though so there is that.

I listen to Death Grips and ironically Waka Flocka Flame very occasionally.

I listen to everything. Just yesterday I was enjoying some Biggie Smalls. Capital Steez, Gojira, God is an Astronaut and Nasheeds.

What does this make me?

I like deep house(minimal vocals), techno, trance et cetera.

White people invented dissing and rap, it was a thing in Europe before audio recording was invented.

> dailymotion.com/video/x34o7t4

>la'
i don't follow?

You probably never heard real country then. I used to be like you when i was 14.

A faggot.

There are some 8/10 hits in old jazz, but in general black music is boring shit or is composed by others. Often both.

why don't you dumb honkeys listen to some "black music" like Bad Brains? It will rock your socks off.

This, the only trash music I listen to sometimes is skinhead stuff, you can meme me if you want

I tried listening to Kanye after he endorsed Trump, couldn't do it. Don't care about some nigger having problems with too many women sucking his disgusting cock.

You obviously never played an instrument

no way. have you been involved in anything i may have heard?

Chillstep is the pinnacle of human achievement in terms of music.
youtube.com/watch?v=y07A-IDw7Lw

you, ma'am, are deficient.

been playing for 30yrs

i like all of 90s rap,my favourite rapper being Nas,he has some cucked views but i would still take a buller for him.
And 2Pac is a legend up there with M.Jackson and others

I like the beats and sometimes the bars but 9/10 they're saying some dumb hood shit.

engineer but sometimes when I can make suggestions and get points I do.

Trackball ftw

This ruskie knows his music. Nigger music is low tier trash. It all sounds the same.

>nobody talks about funk

does Jeff Mills make black people music?

take that buller, baw

who, me? it's all (((their))) money anyways.

Listen to Trip Hop

> youtube.com/watch?v=_NNOaYNqLo8

You couldn't find a gayer group of people than those skinheads, lmao

forgot to put my link

youtube.com/watch?v=ctTScTs0yd8

I like Tupac, Scarface, and Mac Dre

haha totes bro xd!!!

Sup Forums from experience, considers all beat music to be Negro music

yes. old jazz is blues on acid, and thank you russia bro.

Sure thing bud.

The fact that most of Sup Forums just thinks about rap when discussing about black music shows that you guys either have a poorly formed culture or are just plainly cherry-picking

You have a limited musical capacity

>There is no fucking beat in white music

t. ignorant