IT'S HAPPENING!

IT'S HAPPENING!

>The United Nations has reclassified Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania as Northern European countries instead of Eastern European as they used to be classified.

estonianworld.com/life/un-reclassifies-estonia-northern-european-country/

Is the world prepared for the upcoming Nordic Union?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1483917799992.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=PwNJ9sErbS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the coast of Tröndelagen to lake Ladoga, from lake Enare to the fields of Bremen…”
(IKEA Catalog autumn 1878)

the House of Vasa was a Jewish infiltrated family that set Sweden on its current path.

What a twist.

WHITE MAN COME HOME

>Swedish empire
toppest of keks

in a few years we can probably classify the gold coast as northern europe as well

explain yourself

>Netherlands
>ever relevant

How about you remember when Sweden stole our food to feed Sweden in 1695-1697 and caused death by starvation of ~75000 Estonians.

Do they teach this in your "schools"?

Say that this is not one and the same.
Riga and umm i dont know.But some scandinavian capital.

Eternal victimhood will lead you nowhere.

>Tell me how does the purity of blood matter when Sweden is being conquered by sand niggers and Finns are descendants of Genghis Khan?
It means Sweden is no longer Nordic and Finland never was, whereas Scotland is one of the true last bastions of Nordic purity.

The New union should be ruled by us or Norway.

Sweden is too fucked up. You will just turn up into Somalians.

Joke's on you, I'm the diaspora from the last thread.

>held Trondelag for 2 years
>FROM THE COAST OF TRONDELAG TO THE MOUNTAINS OF MY KEKENING

Shut the fuck up you insufferable Swedish cunt. Go back to letting your wife be raped by mohammed and his mandingo dick and gtfo my board.

stockholm

>Scotland is one of the true last bastions of Nordic purity.

Makes sense, they used to be classified that way. Why cause strife over arbitrary labeling? Good on the UN.

Not victimhood, posted it just to remember you that not everything was golden in the Swedish empire.

And fix your education system. It is embarrassing to watch how you fall in evaluations.

I don't see Scotland in there, for good reason

So that's why they are so asshurt about brexit and want to be eternally cucked by EU and muslim immigrants.

We had several of these and they routinely killed 1/3 of the population. Some crackpot Scottish researchers think it boosted our IQ because only the poorest always died.

Well Norway are the ones with the oil, so they should get more of a say in things.

RIGHTFUL SWEDISH CLAY

>fix your education system
There's a hotfix for all our problems, and that is deportation of all shitskins.

GIVE ME BALTIC MEMES!

>swedish brutality helps you
You're welcome.

The Baltics were always Swedish clay.

>Well Norway are the ones with the oil
That shit was our oil to begin with bro. We got tricked into giving it to them.

No.

And america is British cley.

>Some crackpot Scottish researchers think it boosted our IQ because only the poorest always died.
Sounds legit to me desu senpai

>mfw Lithuania has higher HDI than you
You need to up your game, son.

>tfw giving the torskmerchant independance was a mistake

Latvia is the most infected with Soviet time immigrants of the three of us. It leaves a mark.

What kind of political chess move does it serve purpose for

If you gave it to them it's theirs

Becose we where moast advanced before Comunist retards came.Now we are worst of 3 baltics states.

Maybe to solidify their closer relations to the west against Russia

But honestly I don't have a clue

How about this, we trade the russki diaspora for Ingria and Nöteborg.

A unified nordic empire to reclaim lost clay from the vodkaniggers. The UN didn't realize they have created a monster with this move.

I suspect that Sweden wants to dump his rapefugees on us.

meh sweed i think if you would fix your imigration i wouldnt eaven mind to become a part of nordic empire.

SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM ARE ONTO US!!!

How about you fix your heads and start improving your country instead of thrashing it.

you niggers can fuck right off. All norway has is skiing and denmark has nothing

SHIT!!!!!!Your right!CLOSE BORDERS NOW FUCKING SHITSKINS WILL NOT BE SEEN ON RIGA STREETS!They are eaven WORSE then Russkies and those fukers killed our economy!

Oh, so you believe the new Union should be governed by Swedish Venstrepartiet? Or Swedish Moderaterne? Or other faggy corrupt Swdish politicians?

With the upcoming housing bubble burst and economic hardships, we will wake up from our slumber. Stormaktstiden 2.0 incoming. We will supply Bofors cannons and memetic stealth boats.

>pic related

Being a part of the Nordics isn't something to be proud of nowadays. All of the cuckery has turned them into the laughing stock of the world. The last thing Estonians want is being a slave to another union. (I'm Estonian)

Good point.

There was a thread about how 2 of your biggest conservative anti imigration parties will unite and will also receave help from german afd.And that they have aproval rate if taken togeather 45%Witch garentees sits in parlament eaven if they lose is that true?Can we uncuck sweeden?(Latvians not sweedes in picture)

fuck any union with yall. Just give us Finland again

Baltics being part of Nordic Union will give it the balance it needs

Too late now Sven
Now we are the superior scandies

There's only 1 popular anti-immigration party and there's no way that they are ever going to win any time soon. Nobody want's to form a coalition with them since that would be political suicide and they will never get over 50% of the votes.

Well then what was that thread about?And does that mean the end of sweeden?

All you have is sandniggers
Looks like Norway comes pretty nicely out of that split in terms of value it brings to our country

It must be a pride thing.
You refuse to admit Swedish politicians would be a catastrophe for a new Kalmar Union.

But you know deep down we are the best for you, our Nationalistic party has managed to convert 75% of our political spectrum into anti immigration.
This is what you need Sweden.

Well our populations are mutch more racist then any of them, so i would say yes.

>Danmark-Norge v 2.0
I like the sound of this

Swedes on this board like to lie about how well the Sweden Democrats are doing for some reason. They are doing well but not well enough to even being close to winning. The end of Sweden is very near, the only solution would be a coup and that's never going to happen.

>2 of your biggest conservative anti imigration parties
We have one conservative anti-immigration party (SD) that has 30% approval rating in polls last i checked. I haven't kept updated on the situation with the moderates, but that's probably the one you're thinking of.

If that's the case, we'll see this smirking badboy as the leader of this glorious nation.

Your language may be grotesque, but you are right.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not really that much better than us on the sandnigger front.

As a Latvian you should know better than to want to be in another union. The Baltic countries would just be slaves to the bigger countries like Sweden and be used as a place to dump their niggers. How about a Baltic empire where all 3 countries would have the same amount of power,

Danes and swedes have failed with unions so its either us or norge leading this time around.

That was because our kings made bad decisions.

In terms of parliaments, ours is the most immigrant resistive you can get right now.

>used as a place to dump their niggers
Nonsense, after we leave the EU we will ship them straight to madagascar.

Yfw rape capital of Europe

I suggest Norwegians get 1.5x voting power because they're the ones with the oil.

Mans dievs zviedrija!Tu atgūsi savu varenību!

>mfw

My main gripe with the Baltics is their young people come to Denmark get our National scholarship. The EU is forcing us to give to them.

This is meant to be a scholarship for our people, this is something that's saved up by our parents and their parents.
Furthermore there are limited room in our university courses, so they also take up space that was otherwise meant for our people.

I'm not the only one with this opinion either. It's an often used talk point for our Nationalist party.

There's not going to be any recognition as long as this bad blood between us exist.

I totaly aprove you ,i hate lazzy white latvian niggers who leave latvia to go to othr parts of EU.

Estonian nationalists don't support this either. Young people leaving the country and shaming us all is a huge problem.

THE NEGROES ARE DRAGGING THE AVERAGES DOWN! FUCK! Counting only actual Swedes, I'm sure we beat even the chinks.

>flag

The UK is classed as Northern Europe...

I thought we were considered Western Europe, It's really not cold enough here to be considered Northern Europe.

I intent to return to the fatherland as soon as possible. Nobody ever asked me if I wanted to move to this country... :'(

hmm

>It's really not cold enough here to be considered Northern Europe.
According to that logic, neither should Denmark.
But no, you're not welcome you nasty anglo.

The reason it pisses off so many of us is it's getting more and more popular to abuse this, and now the government is forced to convert the scholarship into a loan.

This is sort of a good example of one european nation indirectly impacting/forcing another nations politics. And it makes a lot of the ethnic Danish students angry.

GET OUT OF MY PLAYING GROUNDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They are both Eastern and Northern part of Europe,what is your point Sven?
What's up with Swedish empire map,that was like 300 years ago lol

I thought your nationalist party fucked you guys over and did nothing that they said they would?

s...sweden will rise again
i.4cdn.org/pol/1483917799992.gif

Thats polish Lithuania not POLAND

1/3 of Estonia is Russian-speaking population.

>What's up with Swedish empire map,that was like 300 years ago lol
Last time Sweden had Pride

most common last name there is ivanov i think

Hope it won't.Ultra Liberal Sweden is theat to any conservative,traditional society in Europe.
Thank God Sweden is not bigger it would be just terrible infleunce to all of us.Sorry bro.

They'll be speaking swedish in no time.

That's just the other Danes on Sup Forums being greedy, they won't be satisfied until we put every snadniggers into the oven, and will call everybody incometent because it's not happening.

The truth is we managed to convert the big Left-side party into anti immigration mode.
This has the huge effect, and the best evidense of this is observing the level of asshurt the far left has.
And right now that are attacking the big Left-side party, so you can rest assured, it's working.

Read the thread first.

youtube.com/watch?v=PwNJ9sErbS4
>Latvian colonist in brazil.Too bad we didnt take over brazill.in 15th century.Her ancestors are from Kurland.To bad they didnt fuck like rabbits we literaly would have Latvian speaking brazil bye now.

>Is the world prepared for the upcoming Nordic Caliphade?

*Fix

>Latvian speaking brazil
Now that's an alternative universe I'm curious about.

When will Estonia claim it's rightful clay once more?

I can confirm that half of the population in Estonia has Russian names and people are trying to make Russian an official language. It's hard to get rid of them, they are aggressive and they act like animals. Most Estonians are too civilized to stoop down to their level and fight them. Right now nobody has a problem though because we hope that they will beat up the niggers that are coming here.

Actually they will be Finnish turkic Khaganat