Lauren Duca Fed the Troll

Martin Shkreli got suspended from Twitter because of this bitch

twitter.com/laurenduca

TOP KEK

Martin "Loser Cuckold" Shkreli needs to learn from Pewdiepie the Twitter Alpha Male

Are we supposed to like this guy? If so why? Just cause he's a trollish asshole?

in all honesty, I'd become an elector and vote for hillary if Lauren Duca would sit on my face

better standards, get some.

I don't get how you guys can possibly be attracted to these type of mentally/emotionally unhinged and politically retarded women. Shit turns me the fuck off.

Rule of advice for those with a good amount of twitter followers: NEVER TROLL GRILLS. Twitter will instantly ban anyone who messes with girls because they are 100 IQ normies who can't handle the bantz.

did he ever release the wu tang album

I never said I wanted her to talk to me. I just want to see what noises she makes

Politics aside, she's just an average, big nosed dago bitch. 50% of the girls from my high school and 50% of the white and asian girls in my college are hotter.

Good,fuck that faggot.

fucking hell so do I

>222

Kek!
Truth!

He played that and a couple of his other exclusive albums (Nirvana and the Beatles i believe) on a live stream a month or so ago.

no u are faggot

so liberalism is finally hitting the Italian community too, what happened to family values and stuff?

Most Italians are still based politically, but the ones who grew up in the shadow of or within New York are basically crypto-kikes politically.

he said he would release them for free

He couldn't legally do that, as he only owns the physical rights to the album, and not the distribution or digital rights. His stream was as good as we're going to get (unless you go to one of his alt right parties at his house, where he plays them for the guests).

While she is somewhat attractive, correct me if I'm wrong, it just seems like the fact that she's a complete nutter is what makes you all want her to fuck her. Just like everyone who says they want to fuck some 6/10 at the most dyed hair crazy sjw cunt.

How was he harassing her?

Can confirm, there's a fine line between an Italian and a jew. But in NY that line evaporated

look who's milking it to the fullest hoping it somehow helps her career

Thought the stipulation for the wutang album was that it couldn't be for profit.

Martin
>Beta as fuck
>has no real girl
>shut down by his twitter girl
>broke as fuck
>not the king of any social media
>banned from twitter
>loser

Pewdiepie
>alpha as fuck
>Has real girl
>Gets followed and dmed by his twitter girl
>rich as fuck
>king of jewtube and killingg it on twitter
>doesnt get banned but UNVERIFIES HIMSELF
>winner

Learn the difference between losers and winners guys, Martin is a loser.

Fucking liberal women and degrading them is the ultimate fantasy.

lolcow that knows it's a lolcow. kek

topkek dat last sentence

Because all the edgy kids are on Christmas break.

> Italian-American who is engaged to a Modern Orthodox Jewish girl, and lives in Morris County, NJ reporting in

Italians are basically Jews who don't mind blue-collar work. Our mothers are overbearing, and we tend to prefer cities over "pickup truck, trailer home and oil heat" Americana.

Having said that, I spent five years in the navy, so I couldn't really care less. Her grandmother basically said to me one day "well I didn't really want (name) dating a gentile, but Italians are good enough".

>Fucking liberal women and degrading them is the ultimate fantasy.

Settle down, Sam.

That sucks, you plan on red pilling your gf?

he's an evil piece of shit, so i'm glad to see something bad happen to him

she's a whiny little brat, so i'll enjoy watching all of his goons gang up on her for it

this entire situation is just swell for me.

Orthodox Jews are some of the most hardline conservatives on earth, m8. Besides, I asked for it. Why would I want anything else?

>filename

Why is everything about being a woman and mysogyny? Anybody with any amount of fame or notoriety will be "harassed" by people on the internet. Shkreli has taken 1000x more shit than her, and it rolls off his back. But she's a poor damsel in distress because some meanies are calling her names. Feminists are such hypocrites.

Because you dont understand women you autist

They dont do things for the same reasons as a penis does

holy fuck this guy

kek

And the comments are even more funny, they think thats serious fucking retarded

"save me @jack" is her entire response to this

>1337 speak is natsoc-tier

>jews are smart
>but can't understand memes

>An anti-Semite on Twitter once called me a "Skype" and I had to google it. Gross stuff.

An anti-Semite on Twitter once called me a kike and I had to nigger it. Gross stuff.

I see that John "Brianna Wu" Flynt is in the conversation for no other reason than to profit off of provoking"harassment".

>in all honesty, I'd become an elector and vote for hillary if Lauren Duca would sit on my face
You can find far hotter women willing to sit on your face for less than $50 here in Brazil.

Just come take a sexual tourism vacation here instead of selling out your beliefs over to some bitch like that.

>1336 people beat him
>1337 speak is trend
>had to """google""" "skype"

not sure if elaborate troll or plain stupid

Amen.

>You can find far hotter women willing to sit on your face for less than $50 here in Brazil.

Having their balls over your nose significantly distracts from the experience

Martin Shkreli is a cuck who likes BlackLivesMatter

Why do you like him? Just to be a contrarian troll?

...she's pretty damn good looking. She's an idiot when she opens her mouth but so are 80% of women

>Having their balls over your nose significantly distracts from the experience
Well, if you are into fucking traps you could find those here too, but im talking about actual females with facesitting fetishes.

We even have a BDSM club in São Paulo where you can go to have very beutifull women facesit you, bully you with their feet and treat you like a sex slave.

Google clube domina and see if im bullshitting you.

>50% of the white and asian girls in my college are hotter.
>and asian
hahaha, fucking weebs

Too bad that every single mirror for this promo was taken down permanently.

And Yet ISIS still use twitter.

youre fucked in the head then bro. It must have been a long time since you got your weewee touched eh? This cunt is not attractive physically or mentally. And you would need a push mower for her eyebrows.

>pretty damn good looking

Her nose and eyes are hideous. She looks tranny-tier

What's wrong with you?

eggy..

Okay, I think your boy is unstable.

I have a thing for post-college women who look like stuck up cunts. This is probably skewing my view.

>that picture

Holy shit, how have I never seen this?

He did go a bit overboard tho...

She's about 3 years tops from hitting the wall

>doesnt know skweezy jibbs
because youre new as fuck

hello new friend! first time on Sup Forums? please stop by for a few months before moving on to Sup Forums at large!

she hit the wall already, she only posts old pics of herself for good reason
>huge ass wrinkles
>caked on makeup
>man hands

thats what happens when you take yourself too seriously :^)

Can someone give this picture the MADAM PRESIDENT treatment so I can tweet it to her?

Nobody cares.

This is autistic 12-year-old Sup Forums-tier "trolling"

Get the fuck out.

>slightly past her expiration date but still attractive
this is so hot to me. maybe I am kinda fucked up

Nice feet.

no fucking way

kek

HOLY FUCK, THANK YOU FELLOW BURGER.

Nice doubles too.

>t. reddit

Jesus martin

take a break from jacking off for at least an hour

>here's a picture of me jizzing on your picture

...and sent

only took you 4 minutes? not counting the time to print the picture..

wtf user

Someone get her to see this

my sides r in orbit

What did she mean by this?

HAHAHAHA

>checked
hahahaha

Muh hate white privilege

hehe

Le man cream meme xD so funny

I can practically smell the ZOG on her from here

Goddam he took it up a notch.

Fuck yeah.

Because it turns out that women don't actually want equality. They said they did and society changed for them and it's boring and it sucks because too few cues now about it I look pretty. So now they are creating a double standard again.

I thought all along she looked kinda alright. But this pic... well, confirms she was an ugly Anita sarkeesan-esque gross miscreant all along

The barrel of her mouth is particularly telling.

It's cause she's Armenian too.