You want to know a secret Sup Forums?

Soy beans that weren't fermented (soy sauce) contain phytoestrogens that lowers your testosterone levels. Soy is pretty much in all processed food. You like those tasty chocolate bars? They will make your boobs grow. My question is, who wants western male population to be pussies? Is it because soy is cheap or is it a conspiracy to keep men less aggressive?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MukQMCkwApc
nutritionfacts.org/video/the-most-potent-phytoestrogen-is-in-beer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not a secret

Then why the fuck do you people continue to eat at MCshit and buy Snickers bars? Apparently only the selected few know about this.

You motherfuckers give 400+ replies to a vegan bait slide and ignore this? Fuck you Sup Forums.

xenoestrogens bind to the same receptors, and they're worse

So wait, soy sauce is estrogen free?

Please say it is so.

Can you even find them in anything else then drugs?

Yes it is because it's fermented soy.

It's also in beer and carrots and a whole lot of other foods.

Molecules that act as estrogen also leech from plastic into your food. Soaps and deodorants are also full of them.

There's no escape.

>Soaps and deodorants are also full of them.
I only use gray soap. It's 100% neutral.

We are a funny bunch. Keep being based Poland

And I don't drink beer. Beer is for pleb bydlo. Also, hiw come there are plant estrogenes in beer anyway? Maybe you buy low quality mass produced shit instead of beer from local, small brewery.

'F'

>I loved Rogue One
A.J.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MukQMCkwApc

It comes from hops

what is he talking about. lol Rouge One doesnt even have any of the undertones he mentions

Doesn't seem right as the beer requires fermentation which deatroys phytoestrogens. I call bullshit on your theory. Also men used to drink beer for the least 1000 years.

hops aren't fermented because they aren't carbohydrates you dumb shit. they're what make beer taste bitter.

Here senpai: nutritionfacts.org/video/the-most-potent-phytoestrogen-is-in-beer/
TL; DW: Gut bacteria transforms isoxanthohumol from hops into 8-PN (phyloestrogen 50x as powerful as the one in soy). If I understood correctly.

Also, the first documented use of hops in beer dates back to 9th century (according to Wiki), so fairly recently.

I eat a ton of chocolate and it has done nothing for my breasts or my aggression. Any tips?

Source to all of your bullshit comes from one article on 'medicaldaily'. Do you have a better source?

Is this why men get beer belly and lose sex drive if they drink too much?

I can only guess so. That's an old myth about beer causing your tits to grow, apparently it's true.

Chocolate has magnesium and iron you fool. What are you trying to achieve? Dark 90% chocolate is the best. Cheap shit pretending to be chocolate actually contains soy.

advertizing a non-shitpost thread in a shitpost thread

>buy beef jerky
>it's 50% soy

the anger is building.

ease, comfort. That sad truth is that (((they))) don't really control us. We're absolutely free to do what we want. But we choose to live in self-made prisons. We are our own jailors.

But they decide what's considered cool by the normies...

>who wants western male population to be pussies?
THE EBIL NAZIS, OF COURSE!

my source is going on brewery tours and basic knowledge of chemistry. fermentation converts sugar into alcohol. it doesn't do shit to hops. when hops start to break down from uv exposure they make beer taste foul and expired which is why good beer comes in brown bottles.

K. Still you need years of exposure to get bad results. One beer won't harm you.

I believe they guide it in certain ways, but the mob itself is far too powerful and seeks to find more ease and comfort always, so they don't really need to.

When was the last time your government did something for you?

the biggest redpill of all