Only suburban and rural retards voted for Trump

Only suburban and rural retards voted for Trump

City people voted for Hillary.

A

FUCKING

>canada

LEAF

Where did you get these fucking numbers?

>A fucking leaf

And guess what? EVERYONE HATES CITY PEOPLE, unless you live in a based city (which btw many of those voted for trump), then you dont deserve a fucking opinion. The north east, southern, and miami, is nothing complete degeneracy and filth.

t. butthurt rural/suburban retard who couldn't survive in the city because he's too inferior

When will the day of the rake happen?

That chart is grossly misleading but what did I expect from a libtard

>EVERYONE

You mean inbred flyover hicks? Their opinions don't matter.

City-shitter detected. Move out of mommy and daddy's house.

she had a little less than 3 million more votes. Doesn't matter though HAHA COPE.

Cletus detected. Move out of the swamp and stop fucking your relatives.

When is Hiro going to block Canadians from Sup Forums?

Speak for yourself
> t. Frum Yid who lives in Crown Heights. My Wife and I both voted for Trump, as did the majority of my community.

saved. I knew I saw this idiot post the same statement a lot and get told off but I didn't know he posted his autistic rage this many times.

ghettos aren't cities

just a bait, he posts the same stuff all the time and disappears from the thread

>leaf
>saged and hidden

>a fucking leaf

>the leaf
the leaf
>the leaf
the leaf

Molecular biology PhD student here, living in downtown Dallas.

Voted trump.

Was behind about 100 indigent blacks who voted for Hillary. None of the them had ID, every one of the marched with the poor little voting lady. Every one got to vote.

Fuck you and your shitty meme.

>Its only a city if I say it is

dumbass she got 3 million more illegal alien votes not 13 million.

muh 13 gorillion

OK so bleeding heart libtards, niggers, Muslims who want to behead you and guys who suck each other off voted for Hillary and she lost. What's the problem here?

Ghettos aren't part of the city

Suburbs aren't part of the city

Outer city hipster shitholes aren't part of the city

>urbanite scum

>in grad school
>has time to shit post

Larping till the break of dawn.

Hillfolk are dumb, ain't no news there.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. Watching this guy's campaign crash and burn is fucking hilarious. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

>"checkmate"
>"BUT I HAVE MORE PIECES"

also,
>leaf

But 770 times is still extraordinary pathetic.
And he even changed his post everytime a little bit, so it's not just a bot.

There is really someone who spends all his time to post one specific comment all day long on Sup Forums.
And he doesn't even archieve anything with it, because usually he doesn't even get more than one or two (You)s and the election is over, so even in the impossible case that he could convince anyone that the people wanted Hillary, it would have no effect.

Yeah she won a landslide Duncan...
Who the fuck let you out of the basement again?

>Not gonna lie, former Clinton supporter here. Watching her campaign crash and burn was fucking hilarious. But in all seriousness I'm glad she is never going to get the nuclear codes!

t. rural/suburban retard

hi obamaleaf

>i posted it again mom

I am from Austria, so why do you care?

But to anwer this:
I am born in a rural area… and i moved to a city when i was 16, and when i saw all those human filth i instantly turned to a hardcore stormfag.
That hardcore that i convinced my fellow classmates and that our teachers were frightened because they knew in which direction this is heading.
Today i am way more moderate.

City people who grow up with 'multiculturalism' are blind and don't know that they could do way better.
A cat who grows up in captivity and isn't allowed to go outside, doesn't want to go outside and is ok with it — a cat who is used to be able to go outside and is suddenly in captivity gets aggressive and fucks your shit up.

Rural people usually know how the life in a city is. They have to visit cities from time to time.
But city people just know rural areas from holidays and don't know how the rural life is.

>And guess what? EVERYONE HATES CITY PEOPLE,

And the funny thing is, even city people hate other city people. New York looks down on everyone, Boston and Philly hate New York, San Francisco hates LA, Portland hate San Francisco, Nashville hates Memphis, Cleveland hates Detroit....

>I posted again mom

got it, you're an ungrateful nigger who hates civilization