Other urls found in this thread:

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/10-reasons-why-hitler-was-one-of-the-good-guys/
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They cannot.

Mexico is not that much brown

also

>argentina whiter than mexico

lol, ask them about the villeros and they'll tell you the truth, argentina is a shitskin country

>peru literally pitch black

>aboriginies whiter than africans

>yemenis as black as somalis

>native americans as white as swedes

>natives of the horn of africa being white

also

>shikoku & kyushu

>Thousands of years of separate natural selection affected skin tone
>BUT NOTHING ELSE

>Racists BTFO
Your post just proves that blacks have no place in the north and south, you fucking mongol

>brazil
>black

There are no blacks in Brazil. There are plenty of brown people, but blacks are 7% of the population.

And in case you wanted to hear about the natives, they are red coloured. They are not black or brown.

This is actually true.

Different environments leads to distinct attributes among the human populations.

Skin color varies, but so does height, bone density, immunity to diseases, brain size, etc.

>Implying race is only skin deep

>what are skull shapes and bone structure?

I wasn't brought up racist. It wasnt until I lived in a city full of niggers that I realized they're garbage.

>argentina
>white
kek

This map is utter bullshit

You can paint a nigger white, I'll still hate him

no it proves that if they lived in the north for like 500 000 years there would be less and less of them because other non-negroid genes would have an evolutionary advantage in those parts of the world.

and you can ask americans about niggers and germans about turkroaches as well, yet whites are still the majority there

>inb4 argentina is white meme
meme all you want, no person who's been to both argentina and mexico will tell you mexico is whiter. dont be delusional

>thinking skin is the only reason

my, how erudite!

I'll humor you.

Different races have different psychological trait, thus making some more civilized and some more animal like. also, bone structure changes as well, take a look at albino blacks.

>mfw we are as white as most of Germany

That's not based on anthropological data, it's a projection based on UV intensity. Look up Inuits or Australian abos and you'll see there's a lot more to it.

During the ice age those areas were more temperate, thus easier to survive in, thus the people there are dumber and more violent (less time being crafty and working together which was necessary to survive, more mating related violence since basically all they did was eat and fuck)

> Evolution of melanin levels based on geographical location

I love how they imply that is the only adaptation that happened based on geographical location.

Pay no attention to that faggot, He's probably some fag from the north that thinks he is white.

Bullshit, his post proves that they come up here to steal the little bit of sunlight that gets through, so we cannot aquire the needed Vitamin D, it's a genocide.
Nogs never change

is this supposed to be surprising? its literally the most basic of observations in biology

you're both shitskin countries

>Educate yourselves

>thegreateststorynevertold.tv/10-reasons-why-hitler-was-one-of-the-good-guys/

>1/. He never wanted to kill any Jews

Whenever you hear anyone espouse (repeat) the lies about Hitler the nasty Jew-killer. Please always make a point of asking this very simple question: “Where did you get that information from?”

Perhaps we all at some point have repeated this fable. Why would we not, when it’s shoved down our throats 24/7, year in year out for decades(?) There hasn’t been a man on this planet who has been demonized as much as Herr Hitler.

If Hitler wanted to kill Jews, why oh why throughout all his speeches and manuscripts and his book Mein Kampf did he not mention this? Did he just forget? No, he didn’t say or write it BECAUSE HE HAD NO INTENTION OF KILLING THE JEWS.

No matter what amount of destruction he had observed done by the Jews to his people; he had enough self-discipline and ethical code not to take revenge. Being a strong character, he was able to rise above the darkness, the demonic standards of the Judaic mindset and show self-restraint and humility.

That is why he created ‘containment work camps’ for the Jews and certainly NOT death camps.

2/. He cared about conditions for the Jews in the work camps

Unbeknown to billions of people the Nazi camps were not death camps, nor were they places to carry out human experiments. They were simply containment camps. Something had to be done with these destructive anti-social Jews who were strangling Germany. Thanks to the Jews, Germany had lost it’s moral code and had become debased and de-cultured, does that ring a bell?

Something had to be done! And Hitler did do something – he placed all the Jews in containment camps to allow Germany to breath again. But – this is the key point in this essay/piece. He did it in a way which was ethical.

So people should stay in areas they sre adapted to. Rickets are higher in black people in the sunless city of Oakland

The camps had decent sufficient food (bearing in mind it was war time), they had theaters, swimming pools, football pitches, post offices where inmates could communicate to the outside world, kindergartens, art and music recreation and even prostitutes.

Quality sanitation within the camps was paramount and that is why the inmates clothes were regularly de-loused with Zyklon B gas. There were no human gas chambers……THAT IS A BIG FAT KOSHER LIE; to which the world has had to endure for over half a century.

>spain
lol

This proves that niggers should be deported out of North America and Europe. It would be out of kindness, since they didn't evolve to survive in the cooler climates of those areas :^)

Whats with the southern hemisphere being more dark than the northern on equidistant latitudes?

Yeah thats fucking retarded, amerindians are the genetic cousins from siberian natives who are represented as being whiter than the french, when all of them have a pretty homogenous color. The only reason why that may vary is because of different levels of spanish admixture who are supposedly as brown as the kalahari bushmen. Thats madeup bullshit.

But blacks are more likely to contract skin cancer; black people have more health problems because their genes are shit. More susceptible to heart attacks and heat stroke too, black heats up more under the sun then white

I think that map is for native people. Obviously there can be a nigger all the way in sweden, but that's because of relatively recent mass migration.

what

Close

yes it is paco

Nature hasn't had time to get rid of the genes yet. Such a thing takes many generations.

>being this triggered.

Is popular knowledge that Argentina is whitter than Mexico. lol you guys look like Bolivians.

Actually it is correct. It is an adaptation issue... LIGHT COLOR AND INSULATE SKIN COMES FROM NEANDERTHALES, Who also happen to be the ones who gave us the hability of creating civilizations.

You can factcheck this.
Neanthertal distribution map (Pic related)

Africans do NOT have neanthertal genes. Checkfact this too.

im so white my dermatologist doesnt let me leave my house without sunscreen even if it is for 5 minutes

life is suffering ;__;

same

>>being this triggered.

>Is popular knowledge that Argentina is whitter than Mexico. lol you guys look like Bolivians.

Fucking natives you retard

Skin colour is unrelated to intelligence. But it just happens to be that blacks are the least intelligent as well.

This is likely due to their lifestyle in Africa, not just skin colour.

GRECEE AND ITALY BTFO

I'm in between peach and tan... It's probably the Cherokee

Ffs Greece

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

You ever consider the fact that the reason why dumber groups of humans thrived around the equator is possibly because stupid and hardship don't work.

Thus, the stupid genes developed around said areas, and the genes that could take care of themselves migrated around because they don't have to be limited to a geographical location to thrive.

you don't have to hate them to want them to fuck off their own countries

>Argentina
>White

kek'd

I hate this "ACCCCCSHULLY ITS NATURAL SELECTION" bullshit.

Fake data.
False explanation.

This

Similar pattern for brain size, libtards BTFO

>tfw too smart to be an eskimo

>well the skin color is different because humans adapt to their environment
>EVERYTHING ELSE IS COMPLETELY THE SAME THOUGH YOU RACIST
really makes you think

explain the chinks
just aliens who landed on earth?

Southern-Japan is black?

what's that random red spot in bc?

>Brit
>Having good teeth's

kek'd

>tumblr

HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I have never once met a person whom disliked a race based on skin color alone...

>teeth's

Shitskin IQ lol

Evolution.

I'm confused now, are we talking about your country or mine?

Skin color has nothing to do with it.
All about culture and intelligence.

Abraham banished his two mongoloid children to the east

>I acknowledge evolutionary adaptions in different races of human!
>BUT WE'RE ALL THE SAME YOU FUCKING RACIST
I'll never understand this blatant hole in their logic. They acknowledge the exact same thing we do, but they just close their eyes and yell LA LA LA LA LA when we point out other genetic adaptations that cause more aggressive behavior, lower IQ, and so forth

Here you are.

Someone post the IQ and crime thing and get this thread over with

Yeh the abbos in victoria were really white.

Why isn't the black part a band around the whole equator, then?
What about the Inuits who live in the snow but have tan skin?
>this is what some people hate other people for
Nobody hates black people just for their skin color.
Tumblr has a big problem of lacking critical thinking. Even Tumblr acknowledges it. fiveminutefactcheck is a tumblr blog dedicated to having Tumblr BTFO

>Educate yourselves, nazi-wannabes.

You don't work or live in a neighborhood with over a 50% black people ratio. Educate yourselves, cuck-numales.

Can't wait to hear what he thinks about the Spainsh race caste.

mind... blown

>there are no blacks in Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

>There are no blacks in Brazil.
Nigger please, your kind is the majority in this shit hole.

>Brazilians are black

What

They are talking about natives you ignorant fuck

Obviously the filthy portugese that colonised your shithole of a country werent niggers, only half niggers

Race isn't about skin color. Only uninformed morons think that race is about skin color.

>IQ lowers as you near the equator

rly fken makes ur neurons fire senpai

Kys, please. Kek wills it. Amen.

>skin color can evolve based on latitude
>other factors can't
Leftists everybody.

ur mom

We are not dark, that map looks bullshit to me.

>what is migration

Came here to say this, and to masturbate and poorly drawn /aco/

it's talking about natives, dummy. I'm half mexican with a basque surname and people think I'm some kind of Euro or Turk, once was asked if I was arab when I grew my beard a bit

Then they should stay in their respective fucking skin adaptive countries.
Get the fuck out of white countries!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

We don't hate niggers because they have dark skin. But it is a funny coincidence that they do look like human sized turds with Jordan's on.

>tfw snownigger
feels good man

Yes because as we all know white people naturally evolved in South Africa. Jesus fucking christ these people are fucking delusional.