What the fuck, India?

>dumping corpses to rot in the same water used for bathing and drinking
>bathing

India will never recover from this

Other urls found in this thread:

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raman_spectroscopy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKS_primality_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subrahmanyan_Chandrasekhar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose–Einstein_condensate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harish-Chandra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homi_J._Bhabha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Har_Gobind_Khorana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose–Mesner_algebra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharadchandra_Shankar_Shrikhande
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahalanobis_distance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narasimhan–Seshadri_theorem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That guy is actually purifying the water with his superior spiritual abilities.

is that Ganges river ? also i was on /biz/, and i learned that if you poo and pee on the streets you actually save cash for not flushing water witch is expensive (not in brazil tho). i guess they have a better economical understanding than us.

Is he ok?

that shit boosts your immune system

He poos in it?

>India

I can guarantee that water isn't used for bathing

lol why is he making a weird face haha what a kidder this guy must be

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html

kek

>India
Why does this not surprise me at all

How can a nation that produces so many tech/IT experts have these stupid religious/caste oriented traditions? Seriously, what the actual fuck? Thats probably the one nation that should have lived through a communist revolution, even if only to put an end to all this faggotry.

imagine if indians were the ones to discover the New World...

p

Do you guarantee it, you fucking cuck faggot?

shiggity diggity doo

a river of corpses and poo

Bathing and drinking and shitting, you can count on it. Indians are filthy motherfuckers.

> muh immune system

Imagine if Obola had gotten a foothold there.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

They all probably have it already theyve just developed an immunity

youd probably catch something twice as bad by going in that water

Superpower by 2020!!

India 2030

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

The caste system is just an honest classification of the tribes that immigrated/invaded the place at one point in history. If you are born in a low caste f.e. it means you live with your family who is also low caste, your neighbours are also low caste etc. it benefits all people because different castes have different cultures and they tend to live next to eachother and spend their lives with people from their own tribes.
Life in India is not too bad, it is a pretty nice place to live if you live in a rural place - the middle class family has 2-3 servants that keep their house clean, the houses are really big and you get an arranged marriage to a good looking woman and life goes on. Children take care of their parents and grandparents and its overall a very healthy culture.

I ve never seen people shitting on the streets when I was there, of course people do shit SOMEWHERE , but you dont really notice it. Dried shit doesnt have any smell, and swiss farmers also tend to use cow shit for their fields (smells similarly).

I think he was being sarcastic saying Indians don't bathe you retarded inbreeder

After hearing about the designated shitting streets, I am not even surprised.

fuck you asshole, that's their culture. the west is no better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

>How can a nation that produces so many tech/IT experts have these stupid religious/caste oriented traditions? Seriously,
Very easily. they're over 1.2 billion of them. If a few million of them can code an leave that shithole is still a very tiny percentage .

probably a girl, they throw them away like used tissues there.

I guess that's why India is a superpower

Oh wait..

same water used for bathing and drinking and pooping too

>implying their poopdecks could take that much abuse.

Before and after pic? care to explain.

DESIGNATED

This thread made me vomit.

I'm probably a faggot, but come on. There's a limit.

SHITTING

Waiting for the
>SUPERPOWER 2030
Indian shitposter

STREETS

>SUPERPOWER 2030 bitches

>dried shit doesn't really have any smell
t. city slicker

Just fucking nuke india

is this indian clorex

>the west is no better.
Not the west pictured.

Do you use toilets or poo in loo?

I'm always curious, was India like this when it was an ancient kingdom or did the people there just went nuts at some point?

U r a faggit.

> proud americuck replying to Swiss quality >poster

t. Jamal Tyson

DESIGNATED

SHIT

POSTING

Why are those two shitting right next to each other? There's an entire beach to use. It's like walking past two dozen empty urinals to piss next to the only other guy in the bathroom.

India was never unified before the britbongs. I guess tyranical anglo rule drive everyone insane. Find a single sane ex-colony of the brits.

Indians must have a superhuman immune system by now

They're afraid of the loo with, ask the swiss fella he seems to know a lot about india.

Australia

Singapore

Hong Kong

Cayman Islands

PUBLIC

How much would i have to pay you sick bastards to drink a cup (250ml) of that water?
>no purification
>just nasty shitty water.

At least I don't greentext for new lines

You cant even speak english Lamar Jackson

At least you did not include yourself.

can't

he didn't include you either

Neither of us would ever qualify for a list of sane countries.

Did I hurt your feerings?

Of course not Tyrone

ahahahahahahaha top fucking kek

hey boys, 500 rupee for poo in pussy

:^)

Fucking keked out loud gg

How the fuck these subhumans can have nuclear weapons, t90 tanks and other modern military stuff ?

>eating where you shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raman_spectroscopy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKS_primality_test

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subrahmanyan_Chandrasekhar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose–Einstein_condensate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harish-Chandra

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homi_J._Bhabha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Har_Gobind_Khorana

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose–Mesner_algebra

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharadchandra_Shankar_Shrikhande

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahalanobis_distance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narasimhan–Seshadri_theorem
just some of the contributions made by Indians over the last 100-150 years, what did Romanians contribute to the greater good other than being fucked in the ass by Communism?

they live in poverty, they have to shit somewhere, that's kind of understandable. but they dont even dig a hole to shit in, just do it straight on the ground. then the next day you gotta shit right next to yesterday's shit, as well as all the shits of all the people living nearby for the last year and beyond.

why dont they dig holes pol?

>the west is no better

Found a nigger

this webm is terrifying

Sensory deprivation tanks are not for everyone.

>its overall a very healthy culture.

you can feel the inadequacy, poor pajeets

I don't even let my dogs eat off the floor.

Think about that.

American DOGS live better than these filthy animals.

Oh no!

Ant sland

>Pic semi-related
>Pretty sure post-hurricane

This makes me sick to my stomach.

>on India

interesting ratio of down-facers to up-facers.. wonder why that is

More like
>post-light drizzle

Man imagine you're thirsty as fuck and bend down to take a drink and end up accidentally swallowing a bit of bloated human scalp flesh still with some greasy hair attached. You puke and the puddle of vomit hits a corpse that you hadn't seen before in the eyeballs and just sticks there slobbing down the side of its half-defleshed skull.

Curious, you poke it in the guts and a bubble of corpsegas comes shooting from its ass, so you look around to make sure nobody is there and begin groping the water-bloated ass rim and fingering it as little pieces come off and float lazily down river. You discover it is a dead female and lift up her hips to suck that dead vagina, moaning with pleasure, but then the leg half splits away from the torso and her fermenting gut sizzles slosh out all over you and you walk ashamed up the road covered in dirty blood and gut water for the world to see. Ten thousand people come to bury you in their composting human shit up to your shoulders as punishment. Yum!

DESIGNATED ABORTION HOG

when you are facing down your arms and legs can more naturally sink into the water, so its easier to go from face up to face down then from face down to face up
meaning that once they end up face down they will most likely stay face down

What the fuck? How difficult is to get a plate? Just to not eat from the floor! People walk over that!

I will share my family history of indians and poo.
my dad went to india over 20 years ago for some buissness trip and always said it was the nastiest place in the world. You could see the disgust in his face as he talked about the people and place . I looked up online online and found it all to be true. The things he said of people shitting all over the street and having to do a type of hopscotch around human turds to avoid stepping on them seemed too much to me , i felt he was exagerating. He also said they shit and threw dead bodies in the same place they drank and bathe. He was 100% truthfull and not exagerating. I learned all this in like 2007. Now all these years later i see people talking and shitposting about the same things i learned all those years ago and it feels good. Its like my dad was the O.G poo in loo joke maker and now there is hundrends of thousands of people who know this.
Life is funny and full POO sometimes

Can you catch Kuru when you drink from the Ganges? Drinking from a river filled with corpses could be compared to eating human flesh.

Man the human body is resilient. How the fuck do they live that old living in all that filth.