>Hated by cucks and SJWs

>Improves concentration and memory

>Looks manly af

Is smoking the ultimate red-pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1034701/Smoking-good-memory-concentration.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_Calment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source: dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1034701/Smoking-good-memory-concentration.html

Our hero

Smoking is universally despised by left-wing parties everywhere. Is it time for the alt-right to embrace smoking as its symbol and as a way to reinforce its anti-establishment stance?

checkd with that Farage
neat article.
yes smoking is red pilled, but there are kind of different mindstates in "red pill philosophy"
One seemingly based on constant self improvement, the other being hedonistic to an unsociopathic degree...
pick your poison

lots of niggers smoke because they have no self control.

No, but it is pretty ironic that all the people faggots wet their pants over were heavy smokers or weren't faggots about not smoking

>Hated by anyome who isn't fucking retarded
Ftfy
>Improves concentration and memory
No, it doesn't.
>Looks manly af
No, it looks gay as fuck, just look st thi fag .
Fck off, shill

Should I buy some cigarettes from the 80s off ebay and smoke them?

And this ugly whore too.

What are talking about, probably 90% of SJW hipster cucks smoke

I tried an ironic campaign in Austria featuring VdB and his chain smoking but obviously it didn't work as planned.

I'll try something new for France.

>Smoking the leafy Jew

>smoking looks gay!

Sure thing Shlomo!

>spending money to waste time making yourself sick

dude tobacco lmao

Yes, now be a good fucking goy and go buy a bunch of cartons of smokes! Don't worry goy, your Dr. Shekelstein is here to help cure any ailments that result from smoking!

>Sticking a white cylindrical object in your mouth and sucking on it isnt gay!

>doing something to piss SJWs off like you're a contrarian attention whore
>[citation needed]
>doing anything for the sake of appearances and not because you enjoy it
wew lad

>I'll try something new for France
Making people not want to vote FN?
Yeah, it does. Is that picture supposed to show it doesn't? Because it's foong thr opposite.

>Falling for the tobacco Jew

Smoking cigars and/or pipes is redpilled. As long as they are used correctly, it doesn't even increase chances of cancer more than other daily hazards.

Kills you early in life with a long agonizing and expensive death.

Dude, the pharmaceutical industry makes millions making people quit!

They're using it as a scapegoat, they wanted to blame all cancers on cigarettes, hence they even tried to claim that 2nd hand smoke causes cancer also.

Now that cancer is so prevalent in kids, they can't blame cigarettes for everything.

> Petro-Chemicals will never be blamed as we need cars et cetera

>it's doing the opposite
Fuck, I can't type with this thing.
>Smoking cigars and/or pipes is redpilled
No, it's just a disgusting scummy habit, like any smoking.
Maybe just don't start then.

See those sags under her eyes, those crow's feet, the wrinkling in general? Smoking exaccerbates all of those facial features, and that's just an exterior effect of smoking.

Smoker's in general are just disgusting people, they smell, their teeth are yellow and gross to look at, their coughing from the tar in their lungs, all of their clothing reeks of smoke, a smell that never really goes away.

Then there's the real health problems, vascular issues throughout the limbs due to high blood pressure, leading to blood pooling in the feet and arms, preventing you from walking a few blocks without feeling pain. There's far more health effects than simply hypertension however, increased risk of cancers, increased risk of heart attack and stroke, increased risk of essentially every cardiac disease.

Nah, be a good goy though and buy another pack!

>Smoker's in general are just disgusting people, they smell, their teeth are yellow and gross to look at, their coughing from the tar in their lungs, all of their clothing reeks of smoke, a smell that never really goes away.

Bullshit, people are always shocked when they find out I smoke.

> t. a person who washes

>Cigars and Pipes don't give you cancer!

Freud, a cigar smoker, died of mouth cancer. Even though I enjoy smoking, I reckon there are risks associated with it.

Maybe if you only smoke outside, and don't smoke in your home / car, and you don't smoke more than a few cigarettes per day. Every single smoker I've ever known has reeked. You probably smoke so much you don't even notice it anymore, but you do.

checked

Smoking is the final red pill. kek wills it

chewing is way, way better desu

If you get addicted to cigarettes, you're weak as fuck. I look down on smokers as i do on niggers.

Chewing is even more disgusting if you ask me, and it's not any healthier than smoking. In fact the risks for oral disease are much higher with dipping than smoking. It doesn't have the tar or the smell of a smoker, but the activity itself is more disgusting in general.

>Smokers are trash!

>Cigarettes taste like burnt paper desu. Cigars are quite nice though

>succumbing to a mental addiction is a good thing

I want these untermensch to leave.

Don't get me wrong, you wanna smoke, go ahead, but don't fucking tell me it's a good thing.

Tobacco is manly. Weed is degenerate.

Hitchens died because of that weakness.

It really sucks that tobacco is harmful to your health and addictive. I fucking love cigars. I also miss the time when men where always seen smoking.

I still associate tobacco with the Golden Age of Western Civilisation.

>Tobacco is manly

We want a smoke-free campus! Death to Big Tobacco!

>Tobacco is manly
If you think being gay is manly, sure.
>if I post pictures of famoys shitheaps that proves my disgusting habit is good
No
>I also miss the time when men where always seen smoking.
You fuvkers nostalgic for something you never experienced are the worst.

Heroin increases concentration and memory too. You should take it every day OP.

>TFW in school for medicine
>Looking at entering oncology
>Read this thread

Yeah, really redpilled there. I'd tell you to stop, but I'm just the liberal elite. you really are showing me by keeping that going, truly I am defeated.

Side note, I'll accept most forms of health insurance

>Falling for the smoking jew

not even once

Smoking in public is the most self centered obnoxious thing a person can do. I instantly lose all respect for anyone that does it. Yeah we get it you wanna look cool and edgy and need your fix but no one cares and I'm sick of smelling it. I always key their cars if I get the chance

Not all smokers are addicted. I look down on people who let other people tell them what to do. I smoke perhaps a cigarette every other day and I sure as fuck won't let a leaf tell me I can't

>Let's ignore the millions of smokers who don't die of cancer!

No one is denying tobacco is harmful but most smokers still die in their 70s. Let people live.

>The old LS packages

Nice

>I smoke perhaps a cigarette every other day
Why?
>cancer is the only health problem caused by smoking
Do you really think anyone says that?

Most leftists I know like to smoke. The more far-left they are, the more likely it is for them to smoke.

He died in his 60s and he was a chain-smoker and a heavy-drinker. He also said he didn't regret having taken up smoking as he enjoyed it so much and it had helped him write.

Because I like smoking. It tastes nice. As an added benefit, light smoking makes your house smell nice

>Addicted to the nicotine jew
>Being a slave and giving more and more money to jews just to die early
>red-pilled

Cancer is just where I'm setting up shop. Take a look on the states for lung disease/heart disease/vascular problems too. Cancer is just a small chunk.

If you split it into two groups, smokers and non... the average life span drops by 10 full years.

It also ages their body systemically, so a 60ish year old smoker may have the energy/appearance and vitality of a 90 year old who was healthy. Their quality of life is shit for years before they die, so "living" is cut even further.

Is it really letting people live if they die so fast?

I'm also a social smoker. Cigarettes give you a nicotine buzz that goes along nicely with alcohol. Cigars and pipe tobacco taste amazing and also give you a mild buzz. You would know why people smoke if you left your basement.

>I always key their cars if I get the chance

Fucking piece of shit, kys.

It all boils down to:

>Taking in harmful substances for pleasure is bluepilled
>Letting someone (especially the government) decide what you can and cannot do is bluepilled

The truth is in the middle: moderation. Just enough not to be harmful, just enough not to be a child to the nanny state

A lot of leftist nuts smoke. What the hell are you talking about?

>It tastes nice
>light smoking makes your house smell nice
Well, those are your opinions and I guess it's okay for you to have wrong opinions.
>Cigars and pipe tobacco taste amazing
No, they don't.

I smoked weed cigarettes and cigars in that order of experimentation. I now despise cigarettes, not that I ever liked them. It feels like whenever I smell cigarette smoke it's even more umbreathable than before and it burns a little. I may have smoking PTSD.
That being said
God Tier : Cigars, much more pleasant to smoke, there's a cool culture behind it, looks cool
Neat Tier : Weed, about as pleasant, shit culture, looks lame af, superior high, not as versatile as cigars (can't smoke anywhere, anytime)
Nigger tier : Cigarettes, an absolute cunt to smoke, normie culture, shittiest high, does not calm, makes me lose my balance, can not stop coughing.
Honestly I have no idea how anybody becomes a smoker after their first cigarette. I even smoked cigarettes for a month or so every few days because I wanted to learn how to properly smoke. I simply forgot about it after one month and stopped.

>Smoking makes your nice smell nicely

It depends:

Cigarettes: Taste like hot air, smell bad

Cigars: Taste good, smell bad

Pipe tobacco: Tastes good, smells wonderfully

That's cool you like it, but the vast majority of people don't think like you.

Source: home values after smokers were in residence

What amount isn't harmful? It's just less harmful for smoking, and the fact that it's addictive makes that argument untenable

Kek, I guess those digits confirm

Still, smoking a cigarette every now and then and really concentrate on enjoying it is the final redpill. A house with only the faintest aroma of tobacco just breathes class and taste. It reminds me of my grandfather's house

Not really I used to smoke. You are basically just a slave to the substance. After a while you don't get a buzz from the stuff anymore. The only pleasure you get is from the intense cravings going away. People think they enjoy smoking, but they really just enjoy not having the urge to smoke anymore.

Its the most blue pilled thing imaginable you basically are just getting cucked. At least do something like weed or alcohol that gives you a buzz.

Smoking is the ultimate blue pill.

>Decreased lung capacity
>cancer
>emphysema
>Good lord why is this even a discussion

I vape

I think I went cold turkey today. I got this. Wish me luck.

>really concentrate on enjoying it
You must be some kind of retarded if you can enjoy breathing smoke.
>A house with only the faintest aroma of tobacco just breathes class and taste
It's the opposite, makes it seem like low-class scum are around.
Because addicts feel the need to justify their bad decisions.
You can do it, mate.

It actually increases lung capacity if done in small amounts, through hormesis.

BASED DUTCH!

Refusing to be a slave of the state.

Yeah, a pipe is the only redpilled way to smoke.

I smoke a pipe but I never do it in public and never post pictures or anything. am I still an autistic tryhard?

>Europoors will never experience the brilliance of soft pack unfiltered luckies

Probably, but not really because of that

>i always key their cars
Christ sakes, and WE'RE The degenerates.

I know, I try not to be like the majority of people. Not to be an edgelord, but the majority of people lack a bit of taste and class every so often

And your second point; the body has a certain amount of shit it can harmlessly process. Drinking a beer every two days will literally have zero impact, because the liver just breaks it down like it breaks everything down and as long as it doesn't peak above normal working load. Smoking is somewhat different, but the lungs also have a small capacity to self-regenerate when you don't overdo it. Even years long semi-heavy smokers regain almost full function some decades after quitting

Don't get addicted, don't get cravings

It's the small things I guess. It's not even about the smoking itself (the point, I mean, it's not like I ostentatiously smoke to be a rebel against the state or something), but I like it and I intend to keep on doing what I like and like it even more because it enrages leftists and EUcucks

>I smoke a pipe
Why?
Rude behavior like smoking deserves worse.

pic related

Nah, you're based

>mom smoked during pregnancy
>mom smoked (in closed rooms) with me as infant
>get lung cancer at 21
>live through it
>can barley walk up hills
>dad is in debt because of my cancer
>mother died before i got cancer
Yeah cigarettes are great.

It tastes amazing you fucking faggot. The only people who dislike the taste of tobacco are niggers and women, and thats why they smoke menthols.

SJWs hate it? Someone should tell that to the SJWs in Montreal, I've never met one who didn't smoke either tobacco or weed.

Fuck smocking, it put my grandfather into an early grave over two decades too soon, it smells like shit and thinking it isn't bad for you is flat earth tier medical science denial.

Let the niggers smoke themselves to death I say.

It's bad for your skin, voice, and lungs though.

Only human garbage and the lowest kind of scum poison themselves with nicotine

And you don't look manly you look like an infantile faggot

>Having cock-vision

>blaming cigarettes for your moms degeneracy
Sorry for the cancer bro, but thats the fault of your mother for not knowing how to limit herself.

Not necessarily hated by cucks. They do love smoking cock.

Jeanne Calment, lived to be 122. Smoked 2 cigarettes a day from 21 to 117.

this is natural selection m8. You must die off, your mom's terrible genes have destroyed her children

>Only leftist smoke

When will this meme die?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_Calment

>paying money to give yourself cancer
>being broke all the time because you spend all your money on tobacco
yeah man, redpilled as fuck

>blaming a victim of chemical dependence on a lack of will

No offense, but there is no such thing as a soul/will/whatever beyond your physical brain. If you put things in it that alter your behavior (addictive substances, etc.) you can't really claim someone should have made better decisions.

In a sense, the substance literally makes the decision for them.

maybe you should commit suicide to help the cause