Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for CNN and I am writing a story about the site...

Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for CNN and I am writing a story about the site, and more specifically about Donald trump. I have a few questions to ask.

1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?

Thanks for your input, my story should be published Thursday next week.

/thread

1. Pepe is the prophet of Kek, and defamation of his holiness is hate speech
2. No, Kek is responsible for all happenings
3. The divine power of Kek summoned by his followers
4. If Kek wills it, it must be done

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leave now

If digits put sharpie in your bum

fpbp

1: You shouldn't question peoples religious choices it's just intolerant.
2:I believe the Russian government pursued its own agenda doing what it felt was before for its own people the same as every other government on this earth does.
3:It's magic.... made of memes
4: I can't see why not everyone has the right to freedom of expression.

1. Sup Forums is international. ADL is irellevant.
2. Anyone can use russian malware. Or a russian VPN.
3. A picture can say a thousand words.
4. Yes. Don't trust quote mining from the media that can be taken out of contex.
5. Other countries care about the american presidency, cause everything you do ripple effects.

Not Argentina,please not Argentina

Good luck

roll

1. because I'm an individual "oh wow this has a stigma with it! Guess I better stop..."
2. of course not, libtards are trying to rig the election
3. whatever Kek wills
4. he can do what he wants, he is exercising his rights as an American citizen

>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
post a pic with proof and a timestamp or gtfo

1: Because go read the original source material of pepe

2: The Government is trying too hard to force a war nobody wants with the Russians. Anyone could parade as a russian hacker, but you already have plenty of confirmations that it's wasn't them who did it, and it's was released in usa itself

3: What the true people of the world want to see happen

4: Everyone has the right of speech, if the government tries to cut on that, then the people should rise instead and make it clear they have that right

>Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?
peepee is love poopooo is life

Can't wait for when we finally get to the point where we are lynching journos

Bogdanoffs influence the world

I'll save you some time and tell you (on the off chance you really are CNN) that no one believes you, and will do nothing but shitpost at you for the duration of this thread.

if digits lyin CNN guy and his whole family get killed by blacks

1. We don't "idolize" Pepe. Pepe is more of an "every-man" meme. It's used to portray our feelings on a certain subject or just to get a few laughs.

2. No, I don't believe the Russians hacked our elections. As for them influencing our elections, if you're asking if Hillary's bloodlust for war against the Russians influenced my decision to support Trump (who only wants to build a peaceful relationship with them), yes. That did affect my decision.

3. Meme Magic: A way of effecting thoughts through subliminal messaging. Look up the term.

4. Yes. It keeps the media honest (most people agree the mainstream media attempts to build a narrative around the information they give to citizens).

youdontsay.jpg

1. Suck
2. My
3. Fucking
4. Dick

worth a story

Oh wow CNN, I identify as a chocolate milk shake
If I show ya a picture of my mamas panties will you air it on CNN?

and newfags still fall for this one post from this id pasta for (you)s

kek

fuck still gave him a (you)

trips getting aids for op

How many times will you post this shit again?

SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU CNN

When DOTR happens I'll be collecting thumbs from lynched journalists

The ADL is a fucking joke and everybody knows it

The concept that Russia 'hacked' the election by releasing true information that they got by discovering that a mans password was "p@ssword" is just so ridiculous its no wonder that the traditional media is losing viewers bigly

pls white

>reborn in great britain

rollin

in

rel

>1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?
It's a joke, you guys fell for it.

>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.
No they didn't

3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".
If you wish hard enough for something to happen and the post you make ends with the same letters it'll come true.

>4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?
Why not?
Should Obama be a president when he's a Muslim and blowing up countries in the middle-east?

IF DIGITS ANDERSON COOPER GET AIDS

CNN
SUCKS

Hey OP, sorry about all the crude responses so far. Maybe I can help you understand what "meme magic" is to our community.

You see, when we as a community see repeating numerals of usually three or more, a ceremony is called upon for us to fulfill the "spell" for the magic to occur. If doubles occur, it is mandatory to masturbate to your 2D waifu, even if you just masturbated.

It happens at midnight local time, so the ritual itself happens in a wave around the world, as this is an international board. At midnight we all insert our waifu themed buttplugs and begin the wolo chant while periodically praising KEK. Then, after a few minutes you enter a "trance" and invert yourself on your back in order to gain sustenance from your own loins. After eating your own cum, you must post on this site until you get repeating numerals again before you can take out your ceremonial buttplug. This is what is known as a "shitpost" and why it is so often seen discussed on this site,.

I hope this has helped your article and look forward to reading it when it comes out.

Please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white

First off, post ending in 9/11, never forget.

>1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?
Because it has been classified as a hate symbol.
>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.
Freudian slip by not using proper punctuation, (((CNN))). A foregone conclusion in only your mind.
>3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".
Follow the oats, brother.
>4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President-elect, and soon to be President?
Do you have any sense of awareness at all, faggot?

Tits or GTFO

REEEEEE

Roll for 80

roll

I agree with this post

NO FUCK YOU AND YOUR ASIAN SHITHOLES I'M NOT LIVING THERE

This is Sup Forums you idiot. You're thinking of /po/.

I'm so sick of these fucking Newfags getting confused all the time. GTFO

lezgo

pls not cuckmany or swedistan

>Iceland

sig heil

FUCK YOU AND CNN and roleplayers should be hanged.

bowl

>1.)
Because it's funny.

>2.)
If they did, all they revealed was the corruption behind the DNC. DNC played the same tricks against trump; purchasing stories, chasing rape accusations, paid celebrity support and past wrong doings. Hillary had the DNC and CTR shit on Trump on her behalf. Trump had us and Russia.

>3.)
The ability to produce dank memes that connect with people. They can never be forced.

>4.)
Last time I checked, we lived in a FREE country, that values FREEDOM in any form, these rights are INALIENABLE. Stop being a faggot; toughen up or get out.

FAKE NEWS

Here's a scoop, cubscout, there are active pedophile networks in high places.

D I S H O N E S T - M E D I A

NO MATTER HOW HONEST WE ARE THEY WILL SPIN IT TO FIT THEIR NARRATIVE

REQUESTING A BRAVE user START DUMPING GORE IN THIS THREAD PLS

From roach to turd.

This is probably bait but just in case:

1. Because it isn't!

2.Yes but No. The Clinton emails on Weiner's computer were more damaging.

3. Memes affecting the world significantly

4. As President-elect yes as President Not sure.

nignog

Roll fuck in roll

I don't care if it is pasta, I want to get my feelings across. Not all of us are on the same wave length, there are dips and rises on this wild ride we call life.

Let's go Moracco

Did you get fired from your job at Buzzfeed already?

Fpbp

nothing here is done in seriousness; its done in jest until the autism kicks into overdrive. p-p-s are just one anachronism that still exists. it doesnt mean anything other than what the person thinks it means. you people are stupid, so you will fall for anything. even a cartoon frog. (which still seems lost on you)

if this was copy pasta for the week then ya got me/10

pls no niger pls no niger pls no niger

roll

Damn. One off.

First try yeah kek

Fuckin A

Rolly

Best korea plz

c'mon whitey

Rolling

Get outta here, Shlomo.

Yo

>Turkey

>3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

If digits, mudslimes attack CNN and behead people working there

still straya was meant to be

CNN SUCKS

>the whole world is now aware of how corrupt and pathetic CNN is

Congrats on your networks reputation being forever destroyed world wide.

checking my kek

>>/Reddit/

Uboat captain here I come!

You are the chosen one

wtf?
now 'i agree with Catholics!

lolfag

roll

if get cnn stocks drop today

SPEAK TO US KEK WHAT IS THY WILL?

roll

If this real, please die in a fire.

You are empirically the least trusted news network. Maybe you should do a report on that.

Sup Forums are truth seekers. CNN is the Ministry of Truth.

Let me ask YOU some questions.

1. How does it feel having been shills for a lying, corrupt, murdering sociopath like Hillary Clinton?
2. How does it feel spreading lies about he president elect?
3. How does it feel being a bunch of race baiters who spread hate towards straight, white men while refusing tk acknowledge that blacks are genetically wired to crime and commit so, so much of it
4. How does it feel constantly lying about a "gun problem" when what America really has is a "black problem"?
5. How does it feel contributing to the denigration and extinction of whites, the race to have contributed the most to global civilisation?
6. How does it feel knowing that you are rapidly being uncovered as the actual "fake news", that you are the least trusted network and declining, and that your ratings are worse than the viewing figures of some moderately successful YouTube teens?

A personal message - you should get a new job. At best, you'll be jobless son; at worst, you'll be hing for sedition.

8/8 gr8 b8

1: its not a hate symbol, its a cartoon frog we like to dress up to suit any joke for fun

2: even if it were the russians, you expect me to believe this is the first time an election has ever been influenced by outside forces? Grow up, America will survive

3: meme magic is increasing amounts of people irl shitposting because its fun and funny to us to watch. Sometimes it goes wrong, but life is chaos, praise kek.

4: let trump tweet until he's in the seat of power, at which point his internet use will be monitored like every other president. Obama gave up his blackberry.

obligatory