India

What do you hate India?

Seriously, I don't get the memes and the hate. Is it because of the slums? They've got a huge army, Pakis should fear India

Not to menation India's a superpower

>inb4 poo loo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raman_spectroscopy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKS_primality_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subrahmanyan_Chandrasekhar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose–Einstein_condensate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harish-Chandra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homi_J._Bhabha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Har_Gobind_Khorana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose–Mesner_algebra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharadchandra_Shankar_Shrikhande
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahalanobis_distance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narasimhan–Seshadri_theorem
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/08/indian-man-arrested-for-shooting-of-u-s-consular-official-in-mexico.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poo loo

What does it mean?

Oh, I got it.. you're afraid of brown people taking the power from you!

Anytime an Poo Indian posts anything I just laugh

I wish more indians post here

Lol I'm brown too you dumb hueape

Lurk more

I am not Indian but I want to know why is this country such a joke for you. Care to explain?

I don't hate India. I just want to know when my internet connection is going to be up again.

Explain why you deslike India and meme it in such a negative way

Poo Loo kek

SHART

What?

Funny

An indian man took the job (at a lower pay rate) of an australian girl I knew. the job is still advertised, at an even lower rate.

Her job was to help find me a job, and now I have this wagecuck workaholic crazy brown man who is super excited to get me into the workforce. he poo-poo'd my "excuse" of narcolepsy as simply bad attitude.

I want to go fishing, swimming, and enjoy my summer. I have enough money to do this without a full-time job.

But this poo man, no he wants to push push push, 20 interviews a week, 40! in the end I told him he travelled over 9000km for the job he landed, and if he expects to live in my country he can tone the rhetoric down because I know how his people ruined Fiji with their enslaving wagecuck ways and I wont let him do that to Tasmania.

India hadn't always been shit. But post 1947 it's like a slightly worse version of Brazil. So yeah bad.

>I wish more indians post here
Not gonna happen, they try to have a regular discussion but autistic burgers like you just keep POO POO POO

Burgers won't be able to have a logical conversation. All you will get is POO LOO POO LOO from them, that's why all Indian posters left.

>poo in a loo
>superpower

Is that why you hate India, because it is a country of wagecuckos?

Finnally someone with a brain. Tell me why Sup Forums make jokes of India?

BRICS
R R
I I
C C
S S

Brazil isn't 100% shithole, so probably same for India, right?

its just this huge blob of fucking shit. nothing interesting happens there, they dont do anything productive.

what has india contributed in the last 20 years? poo in loo song and mini-docs of people shitting on beaches for our internet entertainment, that's what.

You deserve to be hated just for the goatse flag, pajeet.

China is the only "BRIC" country that full filled the expectations from when they coined the term back in the late 90's. All other BRIC nations have failed to get near superpower status either due to inflation or corruption.

Because you aren't white dipshit. Now go make me a fucking swarma and shut the fuck up.

Hmmm, are you sure? I thought India had a lot of scientists

I am no pajeet, James

Yes. Because they would prefer to live 20-to-a-room on a concrete floor shitting in the street, just to be paid enough money to abandon their country and stink up a new place. When they have a whole country full of nature and wildlife and relaxation but because being a farmer is something they look down on as poverty (even though land holdings is the only real type of riches in this world)

They would rather sell out than improve. They would rather have 1000 people paying rent in a skyscraper than have a boating fishing lake. They have no understanding of nature and lifestyle, absolutely none.

YOUR FLAG IS LITERALLY AN ANUS ABOUT TO DEFECATE ON THE STREET

They smell and tend to be pretty rude and entitled, but I don't feel too strongly about them one way or another. Memes are memes at the end of the day, and designated shitting streets is too disgusting and hilarious not too shitposting.

How about Russia?!

[eats burger]

pooper power 2020......maybe that's why civilization will collapse

DO NOT THEY REALLY SHIT ON STREETS??!!

They are the only country possibly in the entire industrial world that can't figure out toilets. Africans fucking figured it out yet Indians just have an addiction to poop.

Indians have actually contributed quite a lot to the greater good of humanity in the recent times:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raman_spectroscopy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKS_primality_test

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subrahmanyan_Chandrasekhar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose–Einstein_condensate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harish-Chandra

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homi_J._Bhabha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Har_Gobind_Khorana

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose–Mesner_algebra

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharadchandra_Shankar_Shrikhande

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahalanobis_distance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narasimhan–Seshadri_theorem
and theres many more ...

when did pol become a cesspool of blue collar shitters?

You don't believe they might become a superpower?

Sorry, huebro. Nevertheless, loos be loos.

Russias economy is a shambles. It's solely reliant on natural resource extraction and sale. And with recent sanctions it is slipping into a deep ressesion. They are a shadow of their former power. Take away their nukes (most of which likely dont work seeing as they are 50 years old) then they would be irrelevant.

POO

I work with a lot of indians in mathematics at one of the best universities in Switzerland, they are very much alike to Northern Europeans in temperament, very calm and thoughtful people.

Nothing like loud and cocky southern europeans or aggressive niggers/muslims. Very reserved and rather introverted.

Dont like their food though.

we created the world first flush toilets. Not even kidding
martial arts
chess
advance mathematics
first cataract surgery
CEO of Nokia Microsoft apple Pepsi adobe google are all Indians

You know why India is a shit hole, its because of you Brit cucks.
see before america was bringing democracy to the world it was you fucks
You came here destroyed all the kingdoms stole all the wealth and installed your inefficient legal political financial and education system. you created a power vacuum and allowed this to happen

But it doesn't matter at the end of the day India is doing better and we are now colonizing your sorry ass.

Karma's a bitch aint it,

Dont like Indians and Pakistani in your country
maybe should have created problems in their countries in the first place.

Lmao. Poo in Loo xD

IDK why you are trying to polarize this, Indians are very well received in the most places where they go - if they are well educated.

We are on the same side pajeet, you trying to white blame us is just going to end up with you being bunched together with the niggers and pakis.

POO

I like Indians, two of my good friends are from india.

IN

Indians are interesting because they have different tiers of Indian. Basically think of their castes. There are smart Indians but their huge underclass is fucking nigger tier

:)

Sure thing pajeet.

Thats cool and all, but one question:

Do you really clean your ass by wading in a river?

at can poo in the loo.
Say, Apu, why can't you?
Dog can poo in the loo.
Can you, Apu? Can you?

Monkey, too, can poo in loo.
I say, Apu, why can't you?

Sloth is slow, slow as glue,
Yet even he can poo in loo.

Elephant is big and large,
He needs toilet size of barge.
But he is smart compared to you,
For elephant can poo in loo.

Even Slav who dumb as bricks,
And barely rub together sticks,
When needs to go, what he do?
Unlike you, he poo in loo.

Rat is small and lives on streets,
Feasting on discarded treats,
But when it's time for number two,
Even rat can poo in loo.

Lying Jew who says "Oy vey"
And cheats and steals all the day,
Yet he knows just what to do,
He takes his poo into the loo.

Dirty Frenchman smells so bad,
He thinks that soap is just a fad,
Yet he cries aloud, "Mon Dieu!"
And places poo within the loo.

The time has come for our tale to end
So let's remind our Indian friend,
Unless you're stupid you already knew,
The loo is made for you to poo.

I work retail and thats what caused me to hate them. I honestly don't know how they survived until adulthood. They are the dumbest people on the planet.

None of them own hand tools. Not a saw, nor a drill, nor a screwdriver. I've had them ask me how to anchor a 60lb curtain rod to the wall (because the rod holders were decorative lion heads that would be jutting out of the wall on 4x4x1 pieces) and after explaining how it can be done, he decided to ignore everything I said and bought liquid nails to do it because it was cheaper and he didn't own a drill. He literally couldn't grasp the fact that fucking glue wasn't going to support that weight.

I wish it were a one time thing, but I live in an area with a lot of them, and have to deal with their retardation every day. That guy wasn't even the worst one.

I don't hate them at all. I just like bullying them. It's basically the funniest thing here on this ultra-toxic board.

> performing a trade in 2017

nobody cares about you you blue collar fuck

POO WITH A PROXY DETECTED POOOOOINLOOOOOOO

Says Mr. Brexit.
Does your shitty little island even produce anything except bankers and lawyers?

Why do you bother posting shit here the designated shitting street already full?

>You know why India is a shit hole, its because of you Brit cucks.

Oh, thanks Apu! I always thought it's because you people believe in elephant-gods, drink cow-piss and lived like cavemen before the britbongs arrived.

If brown "people" had all the power the world would fucking decay and nobody would ever reach the stars

South Africa actually used to be a pretty good power when white people still ran it

Not with the amount of useless mouths they have to feed

>I always thought
OMG ITS AN AUSTRIAN THINKING! ALERT THE JEWS!

Turn off the proxy, Pajeet. India is garbage.

Not Indian but there is no denying the Indian higher castes made great strides in mathematics and stuff back in the day

What has Mexico created other than drugs and some decent food?

95% poor is then laughing.
But knowing about Indians for programmers,and APU Simpson.

Without the blue collar the others couldn't survive

What is the story with this pic?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/08/indian-man-arrested-for-shooting-of-u-s-consular-official-in-mexico.html

POO IN THE LOO

POO IN THE BURGER

Are you an Indian living in Brazil?

POO

IN

THE

LOO

and? its just a matter of time till you get replaced with robots