Ya Blew It

now that the dust has settled, I think we can all agree that we've been fooled
he is starting to show he's an idiot and not capable of being president

should have went with Bernie to be quite honest

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/…/document-russia-hacking-report-int…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Special_Plans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beyoncé is a piece of shit who purposefully promotes toxic feminism and helped fuel the divisive racial media the Obamas are known for

>starting to show he's an idiot and not capable of being president
>Still not inaugurate

>should have went with Bernie to be quite honest
and we probably would have but Bernie got Hilldogged out of the primaries
what timeline are you fucking living in?

>he thought trump wasn't a jew puppet

The only thing that mattered is that Hillary lost

Fookin feels like we've steered into an alternate universe m8

imma give him a year before i make my judgement

broof-a-doodle-doo :DDDD

That's how much of an idiot he is, user. Or are you too retarded to see that?

Hillary would have been disastrous.

the DNC should have went with Bernie

or Biden. or Warren. or Wilson. or La Fuente. or even Oprah Winfrey

anyone but the only person on god's green earth capable of losing an election to Trump

abortion access down the toilet. public education down the toilet. no more ACA. no more filibuster. voter ID laws and gerrymandering that will make it almost impossible for sanity to return to the house or representatives. a supreme court packed with archconservatives that will guarantee the US is fucked until our children have children

good job, DNC. hope you're proud of yourselves. hope the price we all paid was worth requiting the favors of that fucking loser your nominated

you dumb motherfuckers

nice argument nigger

post one racist thing trump has said shill, ill wait :)

Thanks for the insight, Dundee; I'm sure the 17 Intelligence agencies that are not designed to be honest with American people and have had almost no oversight have no stake whatsoever in discrediting the election of an incoming President who's looking to change that.

Actually, that fallacy only is initiated when not mentioning archived, peer reviewed, or verified information. The crux of "appeal to authority" relies on the say so of an organization or authority rather than explicit researched findings.

What you're doing is akin to saying that a scientist is guilty of an appeal to authority fallacy when he cites multiple peer reviewed studies on a well understood biological function to bolster his argument. You're essentially sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "la la la, can't hear you."

In essence, you should probably strive to be less intellectually dishonest, but I'm pretty sure you can't help that, can you Ahkem?

17 agencies, their findings, and multiple instances of similar incidents across Europe that are well documented are not incorrect.

You were dooped AND HIllary was a bad candidate. Both can be true.

I don't know what I'll do about having Putin's boy toy as president but I already know what the GOP is planning to do and it's kind of disgraceful.

Get ready for President Pence and Vice President Ryan. The GOP set Trump up for failure. Screencap.

I purposedly memed for him to make america shit again. It's been working wonders

For a nigger with low IQ such as yourself, here's a simple picture that will be able to communicate to you the point I am trying to make.

nytimes.com/…/document-russia-hacking-report-int…
"We need evidence if we're going to believe intelligence".
I don't know; I've read the damn thing; there is still no credible evidence. It's all hearsay. They say they have information from multiple sources that "are consistent with our understanding of Russia's behavior", but again, it's trying to ram square pegs in round holes. They're no reports that prove of hacking. They're no reports of "Russian operative trolls"; it's just a nothing burger. There was more evidence to take Hillary to trial over her emails, and I'm not saying that as a cute joke; there's no evidence to prosecute this case; why give it to the American people?
I get that this is classified shit but why even release the report if you're not going to cite your sources or give substantial evidence? Is it because you have a narrative to spin? You guys did the same shit with 9/11 and Iraq; the American people are smarter than that. We need evidence if we're going to believe intelligence.
The various things they claim that Russia is doing are the same things that the US does daily
There are also Youtube statistics and the FEDs getting mad at Russia-backed media talking about "anti-fracking" policies, and they feel it's unAmerican because America loves fracking. I'm not fucking with you. They also list how many YT subscribers CNN has vs the Russia-backed media. GEE, A GOVERNMENT HAS A BIT OF THE SAY IN WHAT THE MEDIA REPORTS DUE TO CORPORATE MASTERTISM? YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY. WHERE HAVE I HEARD THAT BEFORE?
"We need evidence if we're going to believe intelligence".

None of these intelligence agencies have presented any real evidence of Russian involvement in the election, so yes, it is an appeal to authority. Please, feel free to correct me with something substantial.

>Mexican
>race
what a fucking idiot

> Some are rapists and some are killers

Which part of that statement is untrue? Can truth be racism?

>Department of the Treasury
>intelligence agency
what

Muh 17 agencies.

Still no proper proofs

>17 agencies, their findings, and multiple instances of similar incidents across Europe that are well documented are not incorrect.
The agencies all sourced each other. The only group to examine the records was CrowdStrike, a private security firm. If Russians did hack the servers it could be seen as an act of war, in this case intelligence agencies must provide the sources in addition to the evidence. I think Putin benefits from Trump's position but those documents were leaked by someone inside the DNC. I don't think it's worth going to war over it.

Hello, CTR remnant! It's over. Your candidate lost.

Clearly retard has no race, or else you'd have some serious cognitive dissonance, faggot.

FUCK OFF, marsupial. we want to watch something burn, not live to feel the burn.

It can't be all Russia. People are free to make up their own minds. The truth of the matter is this has been a long time coming. Western society has refused to deal with it's problems for too long and has now become a case of cancer killing it's host. We have perverted our ideals for too long and now we are paying the price for it.

America is the suicidal maniac stabbing himself. Russia is the guy helping push the blade in.

>Agencies that are a part of the same government that said WMD's were real, Gulf of Tonkin was done by commiesl, 9/11 wasn't Mossad & Saudi backed, Roosevelt knew nothing about Japan's plans, if you're not with McCarthy you're a commie, Snowden & Manning were KGB spies instead of whistleblowers, Assange is a rapist, etc..etc...

But nah, i'm the stupid one for questioning the government.

Is that you Bush? Hillary? Soros?

There's only seven intelligence agencies in that pic, retard.

Nice b8!

>Leaked documents show mass corruption, foul play, pay-to-play and a whole host of other dirty shit going on within the democratic party
>Completely overlook everything because the information allegedly came from "Russian hackers"

This is why I can't take the American left seriously. They constantly cry about muh russians hacking the election whilst their own politicians are pulling shit they should be in fucking jail for and taking them all for a merry ride.

>calls trump racist
>unironically calls people niggers

>Please, feel free to correct me with something substantial.
I didn't see any of this skepticism from you when it came to Pizzagate, faggot. What happened now?

but proxy shills say otherwise

kekk

>niggers
Sounds like someone is triggered. Fuck off asshole, this isn't your safe space.

You can't insult someone as being racist and then be racist yourself, you spastic mongoloid.

>being this stupid
sorry you got btfo user but ill let you try again and try to post an incident of Trump saying something racist.

1.) Bernie was cheated due to the DNC actively working against him to fuck him over in favor of Hillary. We can't do anything about that now, but the fact that has been revealed will, hopefully, put shit like that under more scrutiny should this Russian hacker BS blow over.

2.) Those 17 agencies get their information from 1 agency: the CIA. The CIA has been wrong on a good number of things, most famously, the Iraq war where thousands of people died because they were confident that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction despite everyone else (the UN included after launching numerous investigations in Iraq) stating they did not. It turns out not only did Iraq not have WMDs, but a report published in 2015/2016 all but confirms that the CIA did not know for a fact that Iraq had any weapons at all. So are you willing to put your faith in an agency that would willingly lie about something like that and start a war? What if Australia was the ones who the US targetted and they said you shitposted our election, making so that Trump won? What if the CIA said you were a threat that had to be dealt with immediately? Would you want the CIA, an agency of known liars, start a propaganda war against your country that lead to an actual war like it did in Iraq.

If you people do not see that this is clearly just a way to make the US go to war with Russia, you are blind. Truly the most blind set of people out there are the ones that take the CIA at face value without even so much as a shred of proof. If they will not reveal the proof, they shouldn't be trusted. They were planning a war already and expected Hillary to win, but now that Trump managed to snag it, they have to do whatever they can to make it possible to start a war with Russia and try to remove all negative elements that would prevent that. This is just another set of shit the establishment and the those at the top want to fuck us and everyone else over so they can push for more power and more globalism.

So you admit to being a racist then? Cool, I rest my case.

Faggot, no one owes you an explanation. Enjoy your russian puppet president.

>2017
>Falling for the "Did I do that huck, huck".

I guess y'all are the same idiots who thought GWB was an idiot and didn't mastermind all that shit he did? Y'all have no idea what's coming but prepare for a strict Christian kingdom. Women will no longer wear pants and gays will be killed and adulterers as well. Lmao this is going to be fun. You white people need to wake up.

>still no proof

Even fucking pizzagate had more validity than "dem' rushin' haggers". kys

What the fuck?
that isn't what I said at all.
why are you arguing like a Jew?

>What you're doing is akin to saying that a scientist is guilty of an appeal to authority fallacy when he cites multiple peer reviewed studies on a well understood biological function to bolster his argument.

And that, also, would literally be an appeal to authority fallacy.
The mistake is conflating "very strong evidence" with "absolute proof".
Or, in Trump's case, "very weak evidence and hearsay from politically invested institutions" with "absolute proof".

>Navy
>Marine corps
>Air force
>Treasury
>Energy
>Army
It's missing the boy scouts

>If you people do not see that this is clearly just a way to make the US go to war with Russia, you are blind.
The leaders of this effort are chicken hawks, they don't want war they simply profit from the build up to war. Most of this scare is an effort to increase government contracts to companies like Crowdstrike, Google, Facebook, and other tech companies for "R&D" that will mostly go towards enriching shareholders. There is a big cyber scare to drum up business but anyone with a background in IT can see that this was a very low tech information leak/hack.

>why are you arguing like a Jew?
topkek, ty for summing up my case for me, user

>#not my president
fuck off shill or post proof before making yourself look like a bigger buffoon than an old haggard bitch who tries to dab on ellen.

>still doesn't understand the irony of calling someone's preferred presidential candidate racist and then calling them a nigger for supporting him

>15 of them use the other 2 as sources
>1 doesn't even provide evidence and the other has no evidence in their report
>And in that report it explains that the DNC was hacked by a phishing scheme, which does not require 1337 h@x to do.
Yeah I do think the 17 intelligence agencies are wrong. NSA you can suck my cock.

Maybe when they present info on Russian hackers they can also reveal where Sadam had hidden his weapons of mass distruction. I don't trust politicians and i trust the inteligence agencies even less. They serve their own agenda.

>or post proof
says the faggot supporting the kike who hasn't even released his tax returns showing Putin has him bent over the barrel with debt.

Why do you even bother replying, dude. It's like everyone on Sup Forums loves to be trolled...

^ this britfag thinks he's smart. lol

You're just b8ing, aren't you?

Every intelligent agency is trying to smokescreen the results of hacking by false flagging Russia. Reignite the passions of America's adversarial hatred of Russia to disguise the deeds of America's secret patrician class and their abuse of power.

Even the plebian media is reporting the hacking has no evidence. Because they can't. Because the Russian hack narrative is utter horseshit.

Listen up faggot, I don't give a shit what you think. Trump is a fucking racist, or he's too dumb to realize he's a racist, and I don't even know which one's worse.

You, on the other hand, are beyond salvation. I suggest you shovel out an extra deep grave before you shoot yourself.

Deflection

Did you learn that in shill school today? Aww, so cute. They grow up so quickly!

If someone says faggot in every post, does that mean they secretly like cock or just shill so often they automatically stick to their "faggot" script ? I'm curious.

can phishing scams even be considered hacking?

>in debt to Russia
how, do you have any backing for such broad claims? Fuck outta here

Great post. Read this one guys

There are only 16 agencies in the US IC. The slavish devotion to the Democrats that encouraged so many sources to say 17 in order to avoid correcting her minor slip was shocking.

The US IC still only has 16 agencies in it. If you didn't pause to check that why fuck would read the rest of that bullshit. You can't count to sixteen.

>hilldogged

>Trump is a racist
>or he's too dumb to realize he's a racist
>or

So what you're saying is that Trump is either racist or he's racist? I hope you're baiting because you must be a full blown retard if not.

absolute shit

US Intelligence is run by the Jesuits.

why would you ruin the bait?

>flag

nvm

Man they were totally right about those WMD's in Iraq oh wait.

Go produce more FAS babies you rathole piece of shit

>16-17 Intelligence agencies
>Only say the russians were involved after Britain discovers and supplies information.

Fucking joke.

Just something to think about: the CIA works directly for the president. Its possible that they took the hit for Busha nd Cheney's idiocy that led to the Iraq War. I've read that when the CIA told the administration that there were no WMDs in Iraq, they were told to 'look harder'

How about that time he was sued by the government multiple times for racial profiling in his (and his father's) properties?

Oh? Doesn't count because he never admitted to fault? The fines he paid to keep it from going to trial (after he tried to counter sue and lost) and the multiple, repeated times he paid them suggest otherwise.

Reminder all the info the Russian hackers found about Hillary was true

Hilary lost because of the truth being revealed. Maybe they shouldn't have been into such shady shit

>I've read that when the CIA told the administration that there were no WMDs in Iraq, they were told to 'look harder'
That's true and it was largely Cheney who took control of the CIA. Low level sources would inform the higher ups but Cheney would overrule them (Pence is probably going to follow Cheney in this respect).

The email hacking scandal is a top down intelligence operation with little factual basis.

Yes if wanting my race to not become a minority in our own lands is being racist then yes I am a goddam racist you fucking libtard spic lover

Op is a bigger faggot than me
Sad!

if you'd lurkmoar you'd know that would have been impossible and a waste of time

you just changed the subject to something completely unrelated nd threw some tu quoque into the mix, its a deflection

I'm honestly fine with this.

Trump will fuck up, he's destined to. The industries he's pandering to (manufacturing, coal mining, etc.) are shifting in ways that don't allow for easy solutions.

Manufacturing output is still high (hasn't really decreased for decades as a share of global output) despite the layoffs... because automation, not Mexicans/outsourcing is the real threat.

Coal is going down the shitter due to market demand (many private companies are deliberately avoiding it).

Shifting demographics don't help Trump's party too.

He has four years to try and change things, and the types of changes he'd need to enact in order to keep his political wing in power long term are so drastic that they'd create massive short term backlash. Either way, the problems are so systemic that nothing he can do can fix them in 4 years, so his supporters will be less than enthused and the Dems will sweep 1-2 branches of government.

Honestly, if Hillary had won the Republicans would have done better for longer, as the next four years are not going to be pretty no matter who is in charge.

He probably is a jew

Sow the hell do we stop the us from becoming minority white? This is the real long term problem

>(((muh russia)))
You fags lost for fucks sake just get over it already

There's so many fallacies with this report it's laughable.

But let me provide one you guys can relate with.

The "Russian Trolls" are random users on twitter, Sup Forums and Reddit. They really think that Russia had anything to do with r_donald, Sup Forums threads, and popular twitter users.

Basically this is just a "Look Over here" and pay no attention to the content of the emails.

My guess is they know Wikileaks has access to HRC 33k deleted emails, and they are going to do everything in their power to discredit wikileaks before they are dumped.

Why Bill, Shillary and the DNC had her nomination rigged.

And I haven't heard from 17 different intel agencies, just the over politicized mouthpiece for three of them.

I think retard forgot what he was arguing about

If you want to give that one a second try go ahead

if you guys honestly think Bernie was a better candidate - it had nothing to do with Russia, that was all HRC and the DNC screwing him over, and coordinating against him to get HRC the party nomination.

So again this all comes back on the corrupt DNC and HRC.

Get ready for 4-8 more years of bitching and excuses.

It's "should have GONE" you dense mouthbreathing mongoloid. Past Modals use the form : Modal Verb + have + PAST PARTICIPLE.

How do you even get your trousers on in the morning?

the doobs of truth, I want to be be in denial and hope they can move on.

I don't see how Americans can collectively be so moronic to believe this "Muh Russia" shit to the point where they really believe wikileaks Hacked the emails, then Forged them, to spread disinfo about HRC and the DNC. Really the corruption exposed isn't even a subject outside of Fox News in the MSM now.

The best one was when CNN said it's illegal to read them and make sure you let them tell you what's in the emails.

No shitpost like a Strayan shitpost

So here's is what really happened.
>The Bush/Cheney White House was pressuring the CIA to say there were WMD in Iraq.
>The CIA and the military intel office from US Central Command held their ground and said there was no firm evidence of WMD.
>The Bush/Cheney White House created this thing called The Office of Special Plans.
>Those chuckle fucks in the OSP fixed the intel
to fit the WMD in Iraq narrative needed to justify the war.
>Found a guy (codename - curveball ...kek!) who claimed he had special insight into the Iraq WMD program. Paid him big bucks to lie!!

t. former USCENTCOM staffaggot

So look up this thing that Bush/Cheney created called the "Office of Special Plans"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Special_Plans

Lol underrated post m8

The democrats have become so fucking complacent with their state-controlled media apparatus they failed to account for the fact that an entirely new medium (the internet) and its mode of communication (le memetic warfare) transmits information too rapidly, so rapidly that by the time their (((news))) channels report on anything, they are light years behind of what everyone on the internet already knows.

They were watching the television tell them "you'll obviously win" when the entire Internet was screaming "you obviously won't".

Hubris is the quintessential characteristic of democrats and the left et al.

That's why shitlib tears are so delicious

pic related