HOW DO WE FIX SWEDEN'S VIRTUE SIGNALING PROBLEM?

I was listening to molymeme and a Swedish hotel owner called in and said he denied a huge sum of money offered to him by the Swedish govt to buy his hotel to house refugees. He was harassed by locals, ostricized, and also got dropped from their insurace company for rejecting the deal.

I used to think these migrants are being forced in by govt, which they sort of are with bribery of huge sums of money, but it seems the Swedes have quite a bit of choice in accepting such an influx of people.

How can we fix Sweden's virtue signaling problem? They are fucking themselves up.

fdrpodcasts.com/#/3555/want-to-be-a-millionaire-migrant-slumlord-call-in-show-january-6th-2017

It can not be fixed.

Yeah, it makes me think they are retarded.
Like, zero street smarts.
Like women are running their country.

NORDIC WOMEN ARE OVERRATED

there, I said it

this. sweden and swedes need to be contained. there's nothing we can do. if ethnic swedes are genocided by the "new swedes" so be it. i won't cry nor fight for them.

But, why not help? If they take over Sweden completely, won't it be an example for other European nations to follow?

We need to change them by force. I'm talking to you, Putin. Invade.

Look at their language and origin,it's Germanic,nordic is something Anthropologists invented in 19th century.
Btw what's wrong with the one in the middle?

Our prime minister is a man tho. But I didn't know they did this. Why the hell would the locals know tho and shit?

Cars are a recent invention too. Stop using them

How can you help them when that is just who they are today? You can't go to Islamic countries and tell them to stop being Muslims.

Cars are not product of theory.

I am not sure. It was in a small villiage of 300 people. Maybe you can find it.

Also, politicians rely on public opinion, and what I know about Sweden, it seems your women are very outspoken and feministic.
Let's let the garbage dwelling cat in and sleep on the bed, mentality.

If an insurance company cancels your plan because you won't let in a bunch of shitskins, it is your culture that needs to change.

Chronic virtue signaling.

My theory is women took over, they have too much political power. They sway the public narrative too much.

Dumb blondes.

It makes no sense why an insurance company would know about this. They just want to make money. The fact that they would take their time to cancel the insurance to someone just because he wouldn't sell his hotel sounds stupid as hell and it's not on the news here. I'll have to lurk some more. The man that fucked us over hardcore tho is Fredrik Reinfeldt. You should look up his book, ''the sleeping people''. He writes shit about swedes that we're lazy and entitled to stuff. That's why he mass imported third worlders because he wanted us to wake up. You'd think this is read straight from stormfront's jewish conspiracies but I'm not even shitting you.

>Cars are not product of theory.
Everything starts off as an idea. AND Germans are not genetically identical to Swedish people YOU fucking dumb ass

Stop women running rampant

I'd fix her virtue with my dick desu senpai

Whos the girl in the pic?

I will look into it.
I don't think the news outlets would even air it. But maybe they would. If you could find out who this man is and get his story it might be a heroic virtue signal for good.

Listen to the podcast

Fix your own problems first faggot. You have much more problems in your country than we do.

That's Mohammed's girlfriend.

I dont care about Swedes let the faggots go extinct.

I did not said Germans, but Germanic you retard.Google it.

We already have.
We are just trying to be helpful, ahmed.

Oh...so are ou saying Germans are Germanic? Not all german is are the same you fucking dumb ass

***Aren't ****

Hey, working on it.
Sven, you live in a literal country of RAPE.

Their shit genes will turn graduating class of 2025 a shade of shit brown you will never have expected.

I am saying Swedes have origin from north Germanic tribes and others in that region except for Finns.

Touching someone here is considered rape. We have less actual rape than you.

Are her eyes fotoshoped or is that real? Stupid liberal slut

We should buy or build houses/blocks of flats and sell them to the Swedish government for a profit.
We can do this in Germany as well.

Nuke Sweden.

Per capita you have it more then anyone in industrialized world

They don't want to get helped.

They are unwilling to face what it is their problem is.

Swedes are getting murdered and raped everyday thanks to their own naivity, but they refuse to recognize why this is. To help them you first have to convince them where the issue lies, and this is impossible because it is "racist".

From my observations and interactions with Swedes I have come to the conclusion that all Swedes WANT to get raped and WANT to get murdered. They are indifferent to the suffering of their own. They do not know compassion to white people. They are a miserable breed and should go extinct as the laws of nature dictates when a population becomes too content and unwilling to fight for survival

>should we then invade sweden after it has fallen to muslims?

no. let the liberals of northern europe see what it's like to have a majority muslim country up close. once the tides have turned, politically speaking, in north western europe, and most hopefully have turned right wing, the remaining liberals can be sent to Sweden to enjoy the multicultural life there

Hey, yelling at me isn't going to stop your wife or daughter from getting BLACKED.

There is a healthy amount of racism in the USA that would make Achmed's rape a little harder. Not to mention the 2nd amendment.

I don't want your genes to get wiped off the planet. If a nigger inseminates a swede it's like pouring diarhea on a down pillow. It will never be the same.

Would the insurance company keep covering it? Wouldn't a migrant center be MORE of liability as well? Shit makes no sense.

World would do fine without them trust me.

Quote: *I was listening to molymeme and a Swedish hotel owner called in and said he denied a huge sum of money offered to him by the Swedish govt to buy his hotel to house refugees. He was harassed by locals, ostricized, and also got dropped from their insurace company for rejecting the deal. *
These people protesting that shit isn't more representative of Swedes overall than the massive amounts of liberals that voted for Hillary Clinton in the US are for the common middle state American.

And yes, we WILL take our country back in the next election. Our nationalistic anti immigration party is going to win in a landslide in 2018 – just wait and see.

DUDE I fucking hope so.
I really, non sarcastically, fucking hope so.

You're white. I'm white. Don't make us look bad.

LOL There is bigger chance Russia taking over Poland then Sweden become Nationalistic

And organized subversion is taking place on a much more local level as well.

>bribery of huge sums of money

Tax payer money.

> it seems the Swedes have quite a bit of choice

Somewhat, the government has no eminent domain rights for occupied spaces. There have been cases where people have gotten their developing lands squatted and been unable to even get the cops to rid the space of squatters because of retarded laws.

You have to know who is to be evicted to have the cops evict them. Gypsies set up shop, give false names or just briefly disappear = nobody to legally remove => continued occupation.

>How can we fix Sweden's virtue signaling problem?

The real issue at hand is the agenda of political elites of both left and right conspiring to flood the country.

The secondary problem is that our entire society isn't set up to deal with the resulting problems. As per the eviction laws we literally can't handle the people who are without identity and just drifting around. There is no set of rules to cope with them or their crimes. Because there never had to be.

Ponder that for a second. We're such a lawful and homogenous society that we've never needed to codify laws to deal with this horseshit, and now we're up to our necks with a system that takes years to handle it.

t. Sven on vacation

A lot of traditionally liberal states turned red.
We got Trump in.
We are changing for the better.
As an individual I would get in arguments with my feminist teachers in college and would piss them off.
I fought in the meme war of 2016.
What have you done, Bjorde?

The stain that is the swedish blood will be wiped away by arabs.

Anglos shall reclaim the clay with the next crusades.

>number 666
>not three identical characters
REEEEEEEEE

White?This is leader of Nationalists in Swedan Jimmie Akesson...I don't know really would I call Swedes White..

You have to exercise the little amount of choice you have. Even just shit posting on kikebook.
Shit posting in news articles.
Putting up stickers.
Challenging vitue signaling whores.

Fucking get ostracized.
You need to do this to fix you fucking country.

This desu, any middle road solution like SD is shit aswell.
It's better for Sweden to continue on this steep path to a 3rd world shit hole. Only when we get realisically close to the 3rd world and ever day Svens feel that the country is ruined a real solution can be put in place. Untill then they'll just blame the socieconomic status of rapefugees or that we took in to many and couldn't take care of it propperly. They'll deny, to their death, that there is anything wrong with these "refugees".

Australia Yes!

A migrant center would cost more to insure. The (((insurance company))) would make more money from it, therefore they force him to sell by refusing to insure.

BBC for all the women

Really my good friend? So did that happen to South Africa? Over 90% of country is Black,yet back in history there were more Whites then Blacks.
So no,turning in to 3rd world did not ''awake'' people of European origin there....

You got a better quality version of this pic? I want to add it to my "speshul folder".

The refugees are shit because of their intelligence.
Tell whoever tells you that to look at Africa, and ask, "Why after all the millions of dollars we've given these countries, can they not reach the level of a first world country?"
Tell them it is because of their genetics and IQ.
When they call you a racist, move the fuck on and do it again. Do it as many times a day as you fucking can. Because if you can get more people to be racists, it will become a fucking joke just like it is now in the USA.

Be the racist, breathe, the racist.

Swedes. What is the general sentiment about Muslim invasion from the native Swedish men?
I know the women are outspoken feminists. However, I hardly hear about the men.

Most Whites are scared of being called racists in US.

Not the ones I know.
If you live in the country, rural areas, most don't care if you're racist. Cities have the libs, mostly.

Mussolini was first Man ever to predict and warns about this concept of demophraphic decline and eventual extinction in far future.

He looks like Cenk the Buffalo man.

shills i hate them

Take back the cities! Stop the White flight and don't let White areas turn in to multiculti like it happens to Baltimore or Detroit.

>every base is base 10

>fosters

>Most Whites are scared of being called racists in US.

With good reason. It's basically a career-killer if you work any kind of white collar professional job.

What? Don't insult the Fascist!

Actually, people are buying up houses in Detroit like crazy and fixing them up and selling them to white people. So, it's getting better.

Once we kick out the illegals, and deport out own migrants, we will be a white nation again.

FUCKING TRUMP DONT LEMME DOWN

Yeah, but you can say it around friends.

>10 fingers and toes
>not using base 10

''Less physical activity among white-collar workers has been thought to a key factor in increased life-style related health conditions such as fatigue, obesity, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, and heart disease.''

Its the fucking truth.
Sitting is the new smoking.

sweden in one panel

s-stop

A majority of men vote SD. It's not even close. Our women are fucking garbage just write them off, they're done for. It's our men that needs to pick up the slack and make them our women again. If you lead, they will follow. There are also really cucked swedish left-wing men, like seriously cucked. The types that would literally let you fuck their wife. They follow the women instead of the other way around because they think that is what's gonna get them laid one day. Some women are sane tho like in Sweden Democrat's youth party

Arab rapefuges are shit too, funny thing is they used to be smart.
50+ generations of inbreeding tends to drop the IQ.
Thanks Muhammad.

They need children. When their child is attacked by a violent Somali shitskin they will change their tune.

It's time for the men to take control back.
Start by changing the schools to stop teaching this cuck garbage.