Re: The 8chain situation

What the fuck is going on over there? They're banning holohoax threads, they're banning anti-antifa threads, they're banning anyone who questions the TRS feud. Their mods are kicking out the userbase and letting the shills take over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hi1_S0qH4Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>8shart
Who cares?

I think it bears observing though, since the shills might use the same tactics here.
Right now the meme is that anyone on 8/pol/ that wants to go after leftists is "deflecting".

Something happens there since mid 2016. The board culture isn't the same and several boards were removed.

4x2 is compromised or fully honeypot

>pissing in an ocean of piss
deflecting from what exactly?

As someone who has never gone to TRS, can you explain what this is all about? What are you TRSfags up in arms about now?

This must just be finishing up the transition to controlled opposition board, then. Anyone trying to expose the shills is being silently banned.

Is Hotwheels still the admin?

I don't think he gives a fuck anymore honestly

Well, that's another thing. He seemed to be more genuinely involved at first.

he hasnt been for a long time over a year atleast

What's 8chain and how do you stay away from it?

They permab& me for asking Trumpers to prove their bullshit claims.

H8 chan mods are cancer.

the entire point of that site is that if a board gets compromised, then someone makes a new one and everyone moves over there and ditches the shit one.

If someone mans up and makes a new pol then itl solve most of their problems.

That's what happens when you put fags in a position of power.

I'm pretty sure the shilling is being done in government offices.
This is too focused to be a bunch of lefty panty wastes.
>4/pol/ goes to shit
>go to 8/pol/
>8/pol/ goes to shit

There was a massive shill surge a while back after Obama refused to veto the anti-Israel UN resolution, taking advantage of Sup Forums support for Trump to say that "Israeli Jews are nationalist and based" and "Sup Forums has always been a pro-zionist board".

At the same time a screencap was leaked from the TRS forum discussing if it might be a good idea to propagandize on 8/pol/.

The lefty cucks saw their opportunity and decided to claim that TRS is pro-Jewish (using some flimsy three-degrees-of-separation link via Red Ice Radio) and blame TRS for all the shilling. They used deceptive infographics to link TRS with the "based Jews" posts.

Then TRS got DDoSed, and the podcasters got doxed. Then they began sending their details to antifa. Direct links to radical left websites began showing up in the thread OPs. People started noticing shill techniques being used, but any 8chnner who pointed them out was silently banned by the mods. The anti-TRS crew began saying that all they wanted was an apology and they'd stop. They got several apologies, but they always decided that it "wasn't good enough" and continued.

There's a counter-raid thread up on 8/pol/ to go after antifa, but it's being shilled to hell and back by posters claiming that it's "deflection" by "TRS shills". Bans are being handed out left and right. I'd advise anyone who still uses 8/pol/ to cease posting there immediately, the cuck mods are in control.

Explains a lot. Hotwheels could've had his shekel purposes and stuff but the site was sorta dank still in early 2016.

Haven't lurked on ages.

Who is this pcp smoking double mole motherfucker

not surprising that the deserters who couldn't hack it through Sup Forumsharbor are this stupid

Sounds pretty reasonable to me

Hahahahahaha it couldn't of happened to a better bunch of people.

There were a lot of people who DIDN'T fall for it, though.
Of course, here's what happened to them.

This eceleb bullshit is the gayest shit ever. How empty is your life that you give a shit about TRS h8pol or Sup Forums?

how the fuck do you even get THAT compromised?

>there are no "good" jews
>permanent ban
>defending jews
>permanent ban
Dafuq is going on?

People like this is why they got that compromised. They don't really care about WN

>Sup Forumsharbor
The dark times returneth user

What? 8--chn's Sup Forums is actively shitting on antifa and allows holohoax threads.

Stay mad trs trash.

You're watching Nero burn Rome.
This is what a dieing website looks like in terminal.

It's going to get worse. They are going to do nothing but complain about Trump and attack any support he has for at least four years. We must remain on offense, we haven't won anything. They'll be pulling the same shit on Trump as well. They will attempt to isolate him from reality, and from his supporters. They will try and make him kill himself politically.
People no longer get their information from sources they control, rectifying this issue will be a major priority, so anyplace where you can discuss whatever you want without being silenced by faggot moderators or user guidelines designed to create a safespace for faggots will be a major target. All day every day

I care about WN, I don't care about people getting doxxed. That's the risk you take putting your personal information online. Besides that, these weren't even leaders, just some random faggots from a message board.

I'm sure it's the same group of shills that attack other topics on 8/pol/ and post negatively about "snow niggers" and "Christcucks".
You can identify them easily by their posting style: liberal use of redtext, overuse of ((())) echoes, and posting multiple images (often the same image over and over again).
They also use the terms "aut-right", "alt-lite", "alt-kike" or some combination.
Also recently there has been a pattern in random threads - something pro-gay has been posted, then a poster with that style has shown up accusing the gay poster of being TRS, just to reinforce the idea that "TRS is pro-gay".

Did you think the great replacement was confined solely to Europe?

what is TRS?

TRS is trying to push the meme that zionist jews are good jews and different than regular kikes.

They are trying to push the narrative that we need a stronger relationship with israel in order to get rid of leftist kikes.

When in reality they are both pushing towards one goal and a kike is a kike no matte how you spin it.

TRS and the alt right is controlled opposition that supports israel.

Fuck them.

>first Sup Forumsharbor
>then r/thedonald normies
>now dark clouds are gathering again
fugg

but that image shows that 8/pol/ is banning people for saying the opposite?

the right stuff. It's a message board.

A perfect example:

[citation needed]

Does this look like "shitting on antifa" to you?
A huge pack of shills there are saying "don't attack antifa, it's just deflection!". THEY're not getting banned. Yet a holohoax thread OP will get banned?

its a forum? i thought it was a podcast?

I'm only defending the Alt Right. Trump disavowed us, he's gonna have to live with that decision. Maybe if he starts thanking White people instead of Niggers and Spics, i'll change my mind.

sounds gay

There are no cool boards left at this point. It's all compromised, all censored, all controlled opposition. Entire internet might as well disappear at this point, it's just cancer that helps the (((enemy))) to surveill and control us.

There used to be a 4pol for a bit after the benji fish fiasco.

This

DAE think 8pol are literal schizos

That image is lying.

Notice how the OP's image doesn't show that he was banned or which board he was on?

>doxxed
HOW MANY FUCKING X's DO YOU NEED, REDDIT?
>doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxed
FUCK
>yfw im pretending to be on cripplechan
Seriously though, go spell doxed like you did in a thread over there and see what happens. hint:youll get banned lmao

I think they have podcasts but it's a forum too. I don't go there much since the one time I went there they were defending Milo and gays being in the white nationalist movement.

Proof?

Proof that the OP was banned from Sup Forums?

Proof that it was even on Sup Forums?

That's what I thought kike.

>They weren't there for the 2015 8nig Civil War
WEW.

You should have listened to us 3 years ago.

>There was a massive shill surge a while back after Obama refused to veto the anti-Israel UN resolution, taking advantage of Sup Forums support for Trump to say that "Israeli Jews are nationalist and based" and "Sup Forums has always been a pro-zionist board".

Who were the shills who started doing that? Was that TRS?

> The anti-TRS crew began saying that all they wanted was an apology and they'd stop

I'm confused. What did they want an apology for?

Only for the wrong (((opinions))).

There is a wealth of technical information.

>TRS is trying to push the meme that zionist jews are good jews and different than regular kikes.
People keep saying this, but I haven't seen one example of TRS supporting Zionism or Israel.
Same with them being pro-leftist or pro-gay.

Yeah I know you get banned for spelling words wrong or formatting your sentences wrong. The place is full blown autism after cripplekike left.

We will prevail, our autism knows no other way

The simplest answer is to kill antifa.

Whose jewing who over there

Yeah i heard they were talking about jerking off to his kids. Disgusting pieces of shit.

>the one time I went there they were defending Milo and gays being in the white nationalist movement.
This seems like a lie, homos get banned.

>they were defending Milo and gays being in the white nationalist movement.
so the other sites available to us are compromised antifa op and a bathhouse meeting ground?

And here you are posting on this honeypot.

>Proof that the OP was banned from Sup Forums?
Literally in the first screencap in the thread. Stop being obtuse.

There's other sites out there but yeah it seems so.

He's not one of us, never implied he was. I'm not a trump worshiper, but if he fails this country won't then slide further to the right. It will be made to not only be his fault, but OURS, the racist, xenophobic, antisemitic, homophobic, islamaphobic, white people that don't want to be bred out of existence and ruled by literal faggots. We need to protect ourselves, and right now he is the best way to do that.

good, maybe the shills will shill the other shills and it will be a shill echo chamber

>TRS supports alt right ecelebs
>those ecelebs are jewish and pro zionism

Fuck off kike.

I'm sure he cries himself to sleep every night with regret because he disavowed a group he only knew about when he was asked to disavow them

That's funny because therightstuff used to be the official fan club message board for Pete Burns. They have a lot in common.

youtube.com/watch?v=hi1_S0qH4Yg

He's dying. His spine collapsing on itself.

Proof that he's banned or on Sup Forums?

Thats what happened to the /gamergate/ board. It got split up and reformed shitloads of times due to infighting, so I don't recomend going down that route.

Perfect example. Four years of this
>Trump hates you you should hate him back
Guess what. I hate faggots and niggers more than any politician you fucking cunt

>TRS

What

I have never seen an example of trs being pro jew in any way. This is d&c bullshit.

HAHAHAHAHAAA

get fucked 8chain. Those guys have the stick of superiority stuck up the ass I say.

the right stuff dot biz
go beg them for an invite
they're basically chad, the pol version

>those ecelebs are jewish and pro zionism
wait which ones?

The right stuff. The internets second most popular republican blog.

They support the alt right and their ecelebs. Some of those eceles are jews. Almost all leadership within the alt right supports zionism.

So yes. They do. They even supported milo.

the fuck is TRS

Well we did help him and where's the White peoples thanks? I didn't hear none. It didn't sit right with me. I'm sure i'll be defending him still.

>The internets second most popular republican blog.
i thought they were alt-right or whatever is there an inside joke im missing?

>2nd most popular repub blog

Never heard of them kek

Whats the first

[citation needed]

8 Sup Forums here. Got banned last night for starting a thread with a good 4 Sup Forums screen cap I took raising questions about the trs fued.
The reason? Shitpost. It was a good thread and a lot of ppl piped up voicing their concerns. But some mod or mods are not wanting this kind of discussion.
Not sure what to do bit I have a feeling we are faced with a Sup Forumsharbor2 electric Boogaloo. With gamer gate here we were banned left and right for bringing it up. Maybe they learned and this time went quiet with the bans.
We need to do something and soon.
Maybe use twitter to get out the message?

Wrong pic.

>supported
>past tense
I did too. I would retweet his shit and post it to normie sites, forward it to lefties on the fence, etc. He was a means to an end. Never lose site of what's important. Surely you're not above using people to your own ends?

Personally I think they're just looking for an excuse to ban as many real right-wingers as they can. Any minor slip up is pointed to as "he's not from here!" and banned.
Also the "doxxing" thing might be a deliberate tactic by shills pretending to be pro-TRS which are then "exposed" by other posters. It's the same tactic that the "eternal anglo" posters here use, setting up a strawman so they can knock it down.

Milo

Richard Spencer

cernovich

gavin mcinnes

hahahaha finally get fucked nazi nerds

The Daily Stormer.

Milo

Richard Spencer

cernovich

gavin mcinnes

Looks like that site you went to for free speech is now trying to contain free speech.
Too bad its a den of pedophiles, furries and communists now.

The thread is still up right now, you can look at it yourself.