Australian English

What the fuck is with you Aussies and the names you have for shit?
>billabong=pool of water
>tuckerbag=hobo bindle
>Bogan=untermensch
Where the fuck did you get these words, I thought you twats came from England, did something happen on the trip over?
Also
>Vegemite
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USl1W_2zwZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNT

FPBP

AMERIFATS BTFO ONCE AGAIN BY STRAYA

Australia has no official language.

STRAYA DOUNT KNEED UR FUKKN SPEEK GUD ROOLZ

WTF IS THIS?

Shhh the children still believe

>people unironically use untermensch outside their basement

sure thing mate

R E M I N D E R

Fair shake of the dead horse bottle m9

go fuck a dead dog til it barks cockney pom shit am no real strine.

Is This How You People Get Your Sick Kicks?

Our language is efficient. Whenever I try to do a yank accent I waste half my energy contorting the insides of my mouth like a retard. You're wasting a lot of energy just by talking.

So Australian dialect is just the lazyman's English? Then what about all the aforementioned slang? Where ik the fuck does that come from?

>whan avurrrr Ay tray tuu duu a yaank asksent Ay weeest haaaf maay anarrrgeee kontourrting thee ensaayds uf maay mow-th lake a reeturd.

cringe.

the substratum languages, chinese and pamanyungan.

Agreed

Nigga, look at most of our state and city names. Same. Damn. Thing.
>Michigan, Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Mississippi, etc.
Difference is, they only had one culture from which to bootleg cool names, we had dozens.

If your implying they bootlegged Abo """""culture""""" I can't accept that, we don't shape our terminology after the behaviors of animals

>He doesn't realize that the modern "Yankee accent" most closely reflects that of the original British that colonized North America
South Pacific colonists took after Afrikaaners and whites in the region, the sick progeny of nigger and Dutch rape they are.

THIS!

I answered your OP question; the one you express in this post addresses a different problem, and we don't quite twain in opinion on that matter. We both know the NAs were more human than abbos. I think Aussies get that, too.

Alright, I respect that. Sorry for the rash tesponse, I was russled by some Aussies before you came in

Don't call me a yankee, convict.

>billabong
No longer used

>tuckerbag
No longer used

>Bogan
May also soon fall out of use. Just like yobbo.

>Vegemite
I dont think Ive ever met anyone that actually ate vegemite regularly. Like maybe 1 person and my brother thats it.

There are smaller better funner words.
I shall adopt them.
Rok on OZ!

Actually believing that meme.
>Burger flag
That explains it.

The modern Australian accent most closely reflects the English dialect of the 1800s. Oh wait that is fucking stupid.

Apart from RP English accents have changed very little for hundreds of years.

lo0olo0ol

Literally WE WUZ KANGZ

We wuz the original English accent an shiet

The modern American(New England) accent most closely reflects the English dialect of the 1700's

Move over, faggot.

Yeah really made me think. That explains why in the North of England we use words that are from 1000 years ago in our speech. Keks, Attercrop. Owt. All viking words. Only RP changed you cretin.

WE

But WE WUZ HOLMES! DAT SHAKEPEARE DAWG SPOKE JIST LAK DIS THO!

In all seriousness, there is an area in cockney country that gas an accent similar to ours, and thats were a good amount of Anerican settlers came from right?

That's not even an argument to my comment you fucking dingus. Don't hurt yourself jerking off over there.

G'day.

THEY'RE BACK!

Pretty sure some of the accents in New England sounded a lot like those of the West Country.
No doubt many immigrants came from London and those areas inhabited by one group will reflect this.
Part of the reason the American accent is different as people would have picked up other accents. Scousers mixing with Irish, French, Cockneys, Welsh, Scottish all speaking English creating a hybrid.

But another reason the American accent sounds different was the mass attempt to standardise it. That sort of stereotypical neutral Midwest accent was pushed to separate America as much as possible from England. That and the spelling changes.

I know for sure Aussie Speak is derived from cockney. Which is why lots of the time Americans have a hard time distinguishing the accents.

WE

Australia is a gross place, I'm puking living here.
Only saving grace is that I'm smarter than 95% of the population.

Sounds about right

t.Autistic twat

>believing that shit

Dance for us, cunt!

Good response tbqh. Don't say New Englanders mixed with the French tho, we still hate them to this day, and we hate you for not genociding those asshole Quebecois like you were supposed to.

>No longer used
Just wanna know since when; you still shit under "Billabong" brands and slogans, and we were definitely taught phrases like that when learning about (white) Australian culture.

New England needs to be cleansed with nuclear fire tbqh
t. Southern expat living here for 3 years now, please help

Educational centers and scholarships in your country started the meme. Explain your counterpoint, friend.

That has nothing to do with your fucking accent.

Most parts, yes. Specifically all of Connecticut and New Jersey. South is cool besides the niggers. I was born in Arlington TX and lived there for most of my childhood, so I'll always have a soft spot for Texas and dixie shitposters

>bogan
>May also soon fall out of use. Just like yobbo.
says who? i use it all the time ya derro

Yea, Southern niggers aren't even that bad desu, they know their place. Connecticut definently needs to be hit multiple times though
(I live here, can't wait to leave)

What is yobbo? Any pics?

Very reasonable; I definitely understand that there can be tremendous nuances and distinctions between the British regional accents. Cockney's a good example tbqh lads.

a yobbo is a pov cunt

The great migration of Puritans to New England was from the South. Mostly around Essex.

Thanks my dude

>Born in Dixie
>Current status: Connectican
My condolences. t. Florida cracker.

Stupid cunt.

The "How to get stabbed or shot in America" lesson of the day: Call someone a (((Yank)))

>it's an Anglosphere fight thread

vegemite is good when it's thinly spread on buttered toast

but australians like to stick spoonfulls in people's mouths to fuck with them

R I S E

GOON

i fucking love this word, straight and to the point.

BRING ON THE GOONBAGS

Kek you sick fucks do that to people?

Watch your mouth Americunt or you'll pay the price.

>GOONBAGS
it's goonSACK you fucking leaf, dont let anyone tell you different, it was invented near me.

it's how i've always done it

What could YOU possibly do? Drop a few tactical abos? Need I remind you that we have Detroit city niggers?

Noted, forgive me cobber.

BRING ON THE GOONSACKS

Can I call you cobber?

> australian navy

hahahahahahahahaha

>thats how I've always done it
My sides

That's literally our entire military

ENGLAND BELONGS TO BRITONS/WELSH
AMERICA BELONGS TO NATIVE AMERICANS/INDIANS
AUSTRALIA BELONGS TO ABORIGINALS
NEW ZEALAND BELONGS TO MAORI
CANADA BELONGS TO FIRST NATIONS/INUIT

FUCK THE ANGLOSPHERE

I notice how you don't have an aircraft carrier in your pic, perhaps you can borrow one of our E L E V E N

we have scorched earth tactics without the need for the tactics

Ya fackin' cunts, ya lyin' hayp of shit cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=USl1W_2zwZ4

>America belongs to Native """Americans""""
>Austrailia belongs to Abos
>New Zealand belings to maroi
Neck yourself nigel, If I get Digits (again) Your queen D I E S!

LEGS BELONG ON A SNAKE BECAUSE MUH HISTORY

Kek, I firgot your Abos are specialized in this area of combat, our niggers are only good for urban combat, and I see you've loaded up your cities with chinks as fodder. Very clever Aussie....

I'm not a fucking Nigel, the anglosphere must die if we want world freedom, ever heard of the five eyes? Your spying on us right now.

The world belongs to the Anglosphere. Should rename it Britannia

The Australian accent allegedly evolved from drunken slurring of the british so...

All I hear when Strayans talk is "OY MATE SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE NO RULES JUST ROYYYT THAT'S NOT A KNOYYYFE THIS IS A KNOYYYFE"

You are wither from Sydney or Melbourne and have never left that city

GET FUCKED
Kek good stuff leaf

>England no longer has power
>America does though
>let's pretend to all be Anglo brothers so we can still have power through America
>America falls for it
Anti civilisation is a dystopian joke, ever heard of the five eyes? They spy on us all..

Piss yourself sideways, ya galah burger.

No international jewry needs to die fir world peace, maybe five eyes wouldn't exsist if both our countries weren't sucking schlomo's circumcized cock

Oi ya cunts you watch your mouths, or we'll take some of your poorly made jets and leave behind $15 billion dollars, ya stupid pooftas just you wait.

>shrimp
THEY'RE PRAWNS YOU SEPPO YANK CUNT

Language evolves, ya american dick.

Our language is fucked because the English language by default is a terribly messy piece of shit that every single country on the planet butchers so you americans need to suck your own cocks before trying to suck ours.

Crawl back into the dream time you fucking Abo.
>implying you could even AFFORD our jets let alone figure out how to use them
HA!

No, five eyes spies on everyone for Anglo supremacy

Lol. You underestimate our govermemts abilty to waste taxpayers money, we have some world class assholes running our country.

Where do the Anglos belong?

Kek

You might have assholes running the show, but we have Jews running our trainwreck! And they will fuck up your credit rating m, trust me I know from experience

GET PACKIN' PAKI

nar yer mate av you ever heard of the bottle'o mate?