Women are Supposed to be Raped

Do horses ask consent? Dogs? Cows? Nope. They just start fucking. Rape is a totally natural thing and if you don't like someone fucking a woman you just kick his ass or kill him and fuck her instead. This is how nature works and how men were meant to be men. A woman's enjoyment of sex is unnecessary biologically. The man's enjoyment exists to give him a reason to impregnate women and most women get aroused by rape fantasies anyway which is a natural biological function and further proof women are supposed to be raped. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7QZnwKqopo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia_iridum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i have no higher function and am just an animal

I'm not autistic I want to hear honest opinions here. What I've said all makes sense from a biological perspective but hearing new opinions is always good.

Many animals have complex mating rituals. Many animals let the Woman decide if they fuck. also user, were not animals. you dont want to be like the middle east shit skins.

But we are just animals as much as we'd like to think we're not. We can resist the impulses but they exist for a reason and are totally natural. Ergo: Women are supposed to be raped.

>Is/Ought scrub

A return to the dark ages isn't a proper solution to modern dating culture, or lack thereof. Something like what we had in the 50's would be better, where the culture enforces gender roles rather than subverts them.

Even Brazil thinks you need to leave.
Just because women think you are a fat fucking faggot doesn't mean you get to rape them even, if you could overpower a woman alphas would never allow your pathetic inferior genes to be passed on.

fpbp

Her panties have a cross on them.

>Cross
>Christianity
>Anal

It's a sign, we must anally fuck white Christian women to save the white species

What about men? Did he deserve to be anally raped so much?

I think it comes form the thread yesterday about rape normalization ops, except you are supposed to convince the liberals, not us.

That's a good point. We should examine not just mammals but specifically primates in their habits of breeding. Most primates operate in groups with an alpha male, his mates, and a collection of beta males. If we compare this to humans we can say how cuckolding has become such a powerful fetish. Men have been so emasculated and made "beta" that biologically they love watching their partners getting fucked by alphas because it is good for the species entirely. Alpha males just fuck women without needing consent which many of them love. Women complain about rape, but would they complain if an extremely attractive celebrity threw them down and ravaged them? I don't think so.

Women aren't meant to be raped but the definition of rape has been unjustly expanded. Rape is having sex with a cunt who is owned by another man. You can't rape a cunt you own. It doesn't make sense.

Horses, dogs and cows shit where they're standing, should we do that too?

We aren't animals user.

Unless you're a nigger.

I 100 precent do not want non whites raping mah wommins.

Looks like the cross is upside down. She must be a servant of Satan

>a return to the dark ages isn't a proper solution
Why? Women have been given free rein to act as if we are in the dark ages again.

Humans are smarter but we still exist with the same sexual drive as other mammals. Men pursue and women submit. You can see this carried on through the fact that women wait for a man to court them where as the man never expects to be courted first (unless he is an extremely desirable mate).

Your argument is flawed anyway.

Check out this complex mating dance a bird has to do. If he gets it slightly wrong, she flies away.

Many such cases.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7QZnwKqopo

I don't think ants rape, and like us they have a house :3

As a gay man i will gladly follow my instincts and rape op

I think they're trying to divide and conquer like with the traps. Anyone that likes traps is a degenerate beyond a shadow of a doubt

Kill yourself. If you lack so much masculinity presence that your wife refuses to have sex with you, you should just end your life already.
A degenerate who thinks like you with no remorse should be hanged.

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

We are mammalian not avian.

I hate how easy attractive women have it in this world, literally triggers me.

How about a new gender Sup Forums?

We could call it... rapesexual

I 100% agree and I think women like to be dominated and they like rough sex (most of them do).

But there is still a level of consent.

If some mouth breathing Redditor drugs a woman and rapes her, I think that is something different entirely to her actually enjoying being treated like a colostomy bag for cum by a Chad.

>You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

I know this is pasta, but why should men put in such a ludicrous amount of effort to get a woman who has to do nothing?

No I'm considering this from a biological and historical perspective. Women's physiology was designed with them being raped in mind. It is totally natural. If you disagree I want to hear why you do.

Many such cases = found throughout the animal world. Even flies have mating rituals where he gives her a gift first.

This would allow me to spread my black genetics to more white woman. I agree with this OP!

attractive robot? i might rape your boipussy.

This

>Im a degenerate shit who thinks humans should act like animals.
Yea, if you want to throw civilization out the window and go back to our chimp ways, this idea of yours is great. Dibs on killing you because my monkeyfeels

That doesn't change the fact that many primates with extreme levels of sexual dimorphism operate by force. The alpha can just force the female in to sex and if she refuses she can be killed or made an outcast where she will die alone and unsupported by the group. We are much closer to them than flies or birds.

Men are disposable and women are valuable. If a plague wiped out 99% of men, the human race would survive; if 99% of women died we would be in real trouble.

This is why women are such entitled, self-righteous brats all the time, demanding more and more special and unearned privileges and seeing how far they can push the boundaries of what they can get away with.

Women often treat men in a way that, if a man did it to a man, he would get his ass kicked or much worse.

And what would be the difference between you and muslims then?

I've reported this thread to several Reddit moderators who will surely be contacting the administrators of this website to have you IP tracked and investigated for rape. I know for a fact that only a rapist would make a post as disgusting as this, and you will be investigated and face judgment for your disgusting fucking life.

I'm discarding all morality when talking about this and considering from a purely scientific point of view. Rape is natural in humans and consent is a social construct designed to maintain personal liberty.

"civilization" is a liberal cdoe word for "letting the weak survive". Civilization is nothing but government beurocracy.

T. Abdul learned about Sup Forums

A temporary reset wouldn't be a bad thing, especially if it meant reducing the population by a lot. We've reached peak decadence and we're just marinating in our own technological filth.

In nature they also don't have property rights or respect for life. In nature it is survival of the fittest.

The whole purpose of forming civilized society and the social contract is to no longer live in the barbarism of nature with rampant rape, killing and theft.

wow, a european cuck is also a feminist, color me surprised. Say what you want about the muzzies, but they definitely got it figured out when it comes to womens rights.

Civilization is exactly that: providing for the weak who can not provide for themselves.

I think for the reasons you listed, alphas don't have to force women to do anything, they give it up willingly, happily even.

The issue is when there are betas who women don't need/want to sleep with.

At any rate I'm not sure if it matters what animals do. They kill each other too. It is immoral.

Is she some sort of mutant
her eyes are different colors

thats cuckoldry and liberalism to the highest degree.

But rampant rape, killing, and theft produces an environment where only the strongest, fastest, and most cunning can survive. Manhood has been sapped by civilization and emasculation. We need death and suffering to forge us in to true capable men. Without challenges and risk we become soft and malleable, no better and no more capable than a woman.

You are completely correct from a biological standpoint.

The only question is whether you want to accept the consequences of your actions.

Do you want to go to prison? You can do it if you want. Up to you. See what happens my friend. Have fun.

Also of course you have to consider your reputation. Whether the reputation of a rapist would do good things for you or bad things for you.

I agree.

Hello Sodomite

>Muh it's natural
Being natural is not an argument for something, last I checked I am not a dog. Does rape actually benefit society? Does tons of children born out of wedlock with fucked up mothers sound helpful? How about a breakdown of family values and morality due to a raping free for all?

Humans weren't meant to create factories, or drive cars, or build empires. But we did. I could go down the list of tons of other unnatural things we do and natural things we don't do, but you should get the idea.

No I'm not suggesting you should rape someone. I'm simply saying that the act of rape is completely natural. You can draw whatever conclusions you wish from that but I'm not responsible for what you choose to do.

I wonder what her anus smells like.

But you admit rape is normal in nature. Humans can conceive all sorts of systems and checks and balances but at the end of the day the truth is the truth: rape is natural.

T. Mohammed

Hallo, Johaan. Goedenavond!

Animals also kill each other to protect mating rights with other animals. Chad will kill you user. But even better, we have a systemof government in place that ensures rights so that you mom isn't raped and Chad doesn't kill you, without reprisal.

op has some truth to what he says but it's not the rape the woman gets off on.

it's about a man she finds attractive ravishing her, if a neckbeard does the same thing she won't like it.

>barbarism of nature with rampant rape, killing, and theft
You wouldn't find those things so abhorrent if you were acclimated to them, though. Insulation from blood-and-guts situations makes us not able to deal with them.

While I agree rape is a part of nature I disagree that consent is a social construct. Consent is evolutionary advantageous for the male to acquire since it increases the odds that the female will bond with and care for the off spring in the future. A rapist has no guarantee the woman will do all she can to successfully raise his offspring.

Also if rape was a successful reproduction strategy then women wouldn't also have such a strong sex drive.

Lastly, most primate species engage in consent and the male risks injury if he tries to mate with a female who is not in heat.

Kys muhammed.

>I'm simply saying that the act of rape is completely natural.
It happens in the wild yes, and as I said, I think your analysis of women's rape fantasies is correct.

Remember though that even in the wild, females will reject males that try and rape them, if they think the male is not worthy enough.

As happens with humans as well, of course.

>No I'm not suggesting you should rape someone.
You literally said in the OP "women are supposed to be raped".

The unqualified form makes it look like you were suggesting that.

It would be better to qualify it by saying "historically, women were raped" or "in the wild, women get raped".

>14+ posts
>but im not autistic
I beg to differ you sexually frustrated fucking psychopath
Drink a huge cup of warm bleach

>he didn't watch comfy 21:00 National Geographic documentaries when he was a kid

sad!

t.POO IN THE LOO

I think might be right OP. I wish I lived in a primitive society where only the strongest got to mate.

jump on

Checked

Well let's think about this far in the past. You are the alpha of a tribe. Your women can not survive on their own and need you for protection and food. They will accept being dominated by you and raising your offspring in return for resources AND because it propagates the species.

You are an idiot.some animals do rape but for a lot it is impossible. All a bitch has to do is step forward and the dog won't make the connection This true for many 4 legged animals. The female chooses, if she won't stand for him , he is out of luck.

Islam is a degenerate hedonistic ideology. Their belief structure is permanently confined to the stone age and even over numerous they will never build lasting empires or great technologies on their own devices. The very nature of their history is absolute proof that their ideals are ultimately unsuccessful and self destructive.

Their culture for women is based on a hedonistic desire for not simple procreation but to fulfill the sexual desires of the man. With every whim fulfilled, men have little desire to accomplish when they can simply self gratiate themselves on what amounts to a living real doll.

The monumental statemen of early America were people of efficacy and did not allow their base desires to overwrite their will to a dominant and productive society. The redpill here is that society doesn't exist to allow us to better fulfill our whims, but to advance us and build something of increasingly greater value that allows more and more people to lead productive, satisfying, and meaningful lives.

What is supposed to happen and what I or you choose to do are completely separate things. Also when I say "supposed to happen" I mean it purely from a physiological perspective and not a moral or philosophical one. I would rather you draw your own conclusions on that.

It is, and I don't support something because it is natural. Nor is it impossible to overcome natural impulses.

Are you being unironic?

Also here's a thing. Do you really want to be known as a rapist? Rapists get fucking beat in jail, I guess because the other guys see you as being too weak/degenerate to get a woman the normal way

But I guess it depends on your size. If you're a massive guy, and you look like you could get chicks the normal way too, then I guess they probably won't try and beat you.

But even for that guy, I think being known as a rapist will bring heat in jail. Heat that would be exacerbated if you're small, not only because being small means they can beat you easily, but also because they see you as someone who is too pathetic to get women the proper way, and therefore perhaps shouldn't be allowed to breed at all (and therefore should be beat to a pulp, perhaps a dead pulp).

Remember, those reactions are part of "nature" too. In the wild, species of ape will not only fight each other for the females, but they will also kill the children of other males. Sometimes they do this so that the mother of that child will return to fertility again (otherwise if she's breastfeeding, her she won't ovulate again as quickly, or something like that), so they can fuck that woman and impregnate her with THEIR seed.

Nature's a bitch. Sometimes perhaps you should think to yourself "maybe these rules we've got aren't actually that bad after all".

And if you think the rules ARE that bad then just go to jail and try your luck there, since that is the closest thing to a "natural" / anarchic / feral society that you will find. Apart from jungle societies I guess. You could join one of them.

Yes, if we lived in more violence we would be more comfortable with it.

But you are working with a false assumption that we are naturally predisposed to violence and rape. We are a social species where the majority desire to work together in corporation to maximize survival. Only a small minority of out-lairs would prefer living with rape, violence and theft. The proof of this is how other social animals have conformity and social cohesion and peer pressures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia_iridum

>LET'S BE NIGGERS
I hope to fucking god you're not white.

If a dog is too weak to hold down the bitch then he doesn't mate. If a dog is strong enough to hold down the bitch then he mates. This means only the strongest male dogs spread their seed and results in future generations of dogs being stronger.

But if they accept and desire you then its not rape.

>clovergender
dipshit

>A return to the dark ages isn't a proper solution to modern dating culture

What a cuck. However redpilled you think you are, you still have a long way to go if you think men having free reign to dominate women and whites having free reign to dominate other races is not a great thing and exactly what we need.

The acceptance is in essence consent

I appreciate you taking the time to formulate that response but again: I'm considering this ONLY from a biological perspective. As in, if humans were all in their original habitats with nature and evolution as the ultimate judges of progress.

You are right my friend
consent is for cucks

Humans being are hardwired for rape, for most of human history rape was the de facto standard, conque villages and tribe and rape women
Even women fantasize about getting raped,

While all the white knights are going MGTOW, it's the alpha male's like boko harem who kidnap and keep sex slaves that will pass on their gene's. as nature wills, the strongest pass on their genes

Most of pol thinks it's red pill but in reality they are the biggest cucks on the planet earth.
notice how white countries that keep the pussy on a pedestal are dying out while Islamic countries which treat women like garbage are growing stronger.

>Anglo logic: "Homosexuality is natural because animals do it"

>Anglo logic: "RAPE IS EVIL PATRIARCHY PATRIARCHY, YOU FUCKING ANIMALS"

You're the type of pathetic excuse for a white man that is against having as many white babies as possible through any means necessary, citing "nigger behavior".

Christcucks like you are a big part of the problem.

But it's still rape to the man if we went in to it not caring what the woman's response was. Whether she submits willingly or by force is meaningless to him so long as he impregnates her.

>POL logic: Rape is ok because its natural

>POL logic: HOMOSEXUALS REEEEEEE

gotta either be ok with homos and rape, or neither. i'd say neither.

But that doesn't have the shock value

But if both parties consent that by definition is not rape. You can't call the opposite of rape rape.

Back to Syria with you, Mehmet.

Absolutely. Taking women by force is the most successful way of propagating your genes. Women will submit because they are weak and afraid of death. A man is capable of extreme bravery and proficiency in combat which makes him the ultimate leader by nature's standard.

You do not need to be an alpha to fuck women today. With easy access to guns it allows the spurned unsuccessful male to have sex whereas they would not be permitted in doing so in ancient days where it was easier to police.

Complex dating rules ensure the best men procreate with desireable women and a value system that upholds women (although they are merely respected and not in positions of power) is one that lowers rape by undesirables. Early American society inevitably reached the best achievements for mankind, and that is the society we should seek to model and continue.

>assuming /pol is a monolithic group with one opinion.

The whole purpose of this board is for people with differing ideas to share them bro.