youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/02/gop-sen-apologizes-for-mccain-tantrum-at-syrian-christian-leader-meeting/
forebears.io/news/the-meaning-of-donald-trumps-name-and-surname
youtube.com/watch?v=jnP9NtQihZI
youtube.com/watch?v=6D2tpY0_3tM
youtube.com/watch?v=jnP9NtQihZI&channel=UCfGsVSdb_S28Yn8I-eiZLwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TAKE ME IN, OH TENDER WOMAN

Anybody really enjoy that most people hate Jennifer Lawrence? I hate that cunt so much.

SNEK

my favorite part about that song is that it's like the reverse version of the Good Samaritan parable

>We will win and we will win and we will win
>Underbudget and ahead of schedule

I miss America that always lose. Donald.... we can lose once in a while... right... and send a job or two to 3rd world countries.

>it's literally impossible to make liberals happy

how did they win in the first place? it was like handing the wheel of a car to a toddler

Yeah she's a liberal fuckwad

NO WE'RE GONNA KEEP WINNING

Years of indoctrinating

People were that tired of Bush.

how does tiffany feel that donald only fucks ivanka? is she jealous?

I wonder how long the ptg will last once Trump starts disappointing you folks day after day.

Better than Shillary but jesus he is not even that good a choice.

oc donald pic i just finished making

Is anyone watching the (((Golden Globes)))?

How's it going? Typical bullshit?

>odd eyed girl with a fat ass

Nice

Is 'The Circus' worth watching?

>watching /hollyjew/ suck each other's dicks
nah

Her entire thing is, "LOOK AT ME, IM SO NORMAL! XD!!"
Cunt, if you want to be "normal" then act it, don't do it just for attention.

So how much of a shit show is the inauguration going to be?

I'm fully expecting:
>Build wall and Lock he up chants
>Possible anti-trump chants
>Possible violence

What else should we expect?

>mfw watching some bitch say immigration control is un-american

Why the fuck do people think the past 50 years is somehow representative of America or its values? A bunch of hippie dipshit baby boomers fucking everything up only to leech off the younger generations after failing to save for retirement when they had every opportunity afforded to them does not fucking overturn the history that made America a great place.

Hillary won, she got more votes, your shit is fucked and undemocratic

REMOVE MCCAIN. judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/02/gop-sen-apologizes-for-mccain-tantrum-at-syrian-christian-leader-meeting/
DEATH BY DICK ROT.

>antichrist bikini bottom

what did (((they))) mean by this?

I was the biggest Trump supporter you know, voted for him, shilled for him hard, went to his rallies...

but now after watching the Golden Globes I can't help but think we made a mistake...

the 5 minute monologue had 4 anti-trump jokes. other than that not too cancer. some muh women and muh POC from award recipients, but that doesnt bother me so much

Re-posting because new thread:

>A number of churches have been destroyed or burned, children were killed when rebels fired mortar rockets at an Armenian Christian school in Damascus and countless others have been abducted by Islamic fighters, the Syrian delegation reveals in a statement published by the research group, Westminster Institute, that brought them to Washington. Eleven nuns have also been abducted and are still in captivity and two bishops are still missing after getting kidnapped during a humanitarian mission.

>But Senator McCain, an Arizona Republican, evidently doesn’t want to hear negative stories about the rebels he’s working to arm. So he stormed out of a closed-door meeting with the Syrian clergy officials last week. Held in the Senate Arms Services Committee meeting room, the reunion also included senators Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island, Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut and Joe Manchin of West Virginia. Graham is a Republican and the rest are Democrats.

>McCain marched into the committee room yelling, according to a high-level source that attended the meeting, and quickly stormed out. “He was incredibly rude,” the source told Judicial Watch “because he didn’t think the Syrian church leaders should even be allowed in the room.” Following the shameful tantrum McCain reentered the room and sat briefly but refused to make eye contact with the participants, instead ignoring them by looking down at what appeared to be random papers.

>The outburst was so embarrassing that Senator Graham, also an advocate of U.S. military intervention in Syria, apologized for McCain’s disturbing outburst. “Graham actually apologized to the group for McCain’s behavior,” according to the source, who sat through the entire meeting. “It was truly unbelievable.”

judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/02/gop-sen-apologizes-for-mccain-tantrum-at-syrian-christian-leader-meeting/

Oh yeah

Donald Trump's full name literally means: the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer.

forebears.io/news/the-meaning-of-donald-trumps-name-and-surname

link to what ptg is watching please.

Not watching that shit, what are they saying? Im sure it's just a Trump bash (((Hollywood))) circle jerk

Marla Maples was a mistake.

I don't watch hollywood crap as much anymore. wtf happened over there.

Why do you elect this man, Arizona

DEFEND THIS!!!!!!!

DEFEND THIS NOW!!!!!!!1

The Illusive Man did nothing wrong

Did you just see what Trump did to John Kasich in Ohio, and what he's doing in Florida?
This is Trump's power hold, removing the last vestiges of Bush era neocons from the party.
John Mccain and Lindsey Graham face a Pro-Trump RNC chair (Romney's niece is pro-trump), and a GOP that doesn't handle their antics anymore.

Better a loud literally who than kirkpatrick

I thought these fags wanted a Communist revolution?

wtf I love Yugoslavia now!

I do wonder about how Kasich can even stay governor
Hes been super politically isolated and the GOP base even in Ohio loathes him

>past 50

You mean past 25, during the 1980s only 300,000 people were let in per annum. Now it is somewhere around 1 million. Thank Clinton.

Leftists don't really believe in anything.
All they care about is opposing decent people and ruining the lives of innocents.

I thought these idiots liked communism?

im in that picture

Is Monster Musume the most redpilled anime of all time? It's basically an allegory for modern Germany or Sweden.
>MC is forced to let nonhuman refugees live in his home and eat his food
>every day they try to rape and even kill him
>he is still constantly putting his life on the line to keep them from getting deported
>he will eventually have to marry one
>under constant government surveillance to make sure he doesn't do anything "wrong" to them
>police are not allowed to lay a finger on immigrants no matter what crimes they commit, so they can pretty much do whatever they want

He's too senile and stupid to remain governor anymore, he'll probably try running for U.S senator.

youtube.com/watch?v=jnP9NtQihZI

Because they're evil.

We aren't watching that jewish garbage you fat ugly kike

except these monsumes are in love with the protagonist and not just looking for sexual emergency, noticed how none of them are black or muslim?

look at lil qt Macedonia!

>thinking he's actually elected by voters

why is this allowed?

Do cities seriously get more representation because they allow illegal immigrants in? That's fucking bs.

That's genius!

But still I have no idea who votes for him in any race
>The people of Ohio openly boo him whenever even mentioned
>The state GOP hates him
>The National GOP hates him
>The President hates him

I want to buy her a 100 gallon fish tank so she can swim to her hearts content

theres 10s of millions of legal resident non-citizens...

not for long, user

>voter ID laws
>deportation
>cities that don't listen have funding cut, similar to what Obongo threatened with the trans bathroom order

things are gonna change

Hugh Laurie going all out on Trump accepting his (((golden globe))). go back to your country faggot

Except Suu (A know rapist)

Would I be judged if I really like the movie Hotel Transylvania?

The only way he resuscitates his political career is if he pulls a Cruz redemption arc and does something amazing for the GOP.
That chance is slim, so he might just leave politics and move into the private sector.

This was the pre-Trump era when Ohio was seen as a swing state and Kasich, a former congressman, was seen as a conservative, mild mannered, experienced hand ready to right the state after the disaster that was Ted Strickland.

I hope he gets deported

Really made me think

Neo-cons are so bad at governing that the democratic party can be completely anti-white and the Republicans still only get 59% of the white vote.

This country would be leagues better if we had NEVER let Mexicans to pour into our country. So many fucking problems because of that. It's a fucking mess. We should reduce legal immigration by 90%. Fuck it.

had to wait 8 years
and got medical problems in that time
betcha shes fucking mad
All because the niggers voted for a black guy in the DNC primaries

literally called him a psychopath. is it sad that this is not even surprising anymore?

Justin Trudeau got 0% of the popular vote

That's not an option...We either ramp up immigration, specifically from Europe or we become a minority...

>Not us our children

Is there anyone even watching the jew awards?
I wasn't even aware they were going on.

Thread makes it sound like every kike in the building is making it about Trump.

Hope the ratings for that trash bombs hard.

I have Hope in our country again!

Cruz not endorsing at least made some sort of sense, he at least supported the party and Trump was brutal in his hits and Ted has pride
Just going to the convention and not endorsing was monumentally stupid
I just meant no future votes for him
I just dont understand he put the idea in his head that he could become President when only winning Ohio and then becoming super butthurt about losing. Where did he think this magic support would come from?
Its great you ran the nice campaign but then basically trying to kill the party after robs him of all appearances of being above dirty politics

The Golden Globes keeps taking shots at Trump.

I just want to see La La Land sweep everything

Yuroop and South Africa for sure. Nobdy leaves Australia, but they're there too.

Trump plans on that, but isn't most of Europe kebab now? How can we trust the Yuropoors that aren't from Portugal, Spain, or Slavs?

You guys realize you're effectively supporting that garbage by watching it, right?

>How can we trust the Yuropoors
We can trust them if they're white and not a fucking muslim I'd imagine.

>Europe 95% white
>America 60% white

really makes you think

They're celebrities, what do you expect?
Most likely, the studio jews told them to play the "prevent tyranny" role when they accept an award.

Looks like we're about to invade Russia, lads.

Largest Deployment of US Armaments Since Cold War Arrives in Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=6D2tpY0_3tM

The good news is Neo-Consevatism is almost dead

The only neocons left in power are McCain and Grahm and they're both old as shit.

We'll see the death of neoconservatism in our life time boys.

You expected anything less from the Hollywood "elite?"

let them.

Why are you watching that garbage? Of course (((they))) are, it's fucking hollyjew trash

These are the only golden globes that matter

Oh yea and Mitch McConnel

>not livestreaming it from Youtube

You realize your basically supporting the Jews since you aren't stealing from them

youtube.com/watch?v=jnP9NtQihZI&channel=UCfGsVSdb_S28Yn8I-eiZLwg

another anti-trump nigger
how long until he comments on white people + trmp