How do you feel about homosexual professional athletes being allowed to play side by side with normal heterosexuals?

How do you feel about homosexual professional athletes being allowed to play side by side with normal heterosexuals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQv8nP0VNvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's kinda gay

/thread

He dated that one hot actress chick Natalie Munn or something like that...pretty sure he's not gay.

Rodgers isn't gay, right?

No. He really, really likes girls

He really, really likes women

Most athletes are gay or bi

Fucking Jack Twist at it again

Homo states Of Merica

this is something a gay person would say lol

Who cares?
Bowling for (you)s

Frankly it is disgusting. There are guys bleeding all over the place and we can't allow closetfags like Rodgers and Beckham to poz up the good athletes

Trumps response would be: "as long as they're good, I don't see any problem."

Then again he's not autistic like people on here.

You can interact with women and not be aroused by them all the time, right OP? Its not like all they can think about is dicks.

>t. giants fan

What kind of heterosexual male thinks playing with balls for money is a successful life?
...all of them? Oh... :/

He paid her to pretend to be his gf.

His agent arranged it all.

It might make some players feel very uncomfortable in the shower rooms.

I don't care. Sports are gay.

you interact with sweaty women in tight clothing that constantly let you touch their asses on a daily basis?

Theyre all fags and heterosexuals and serpent rape caused the fall of mankind so so much for your normalcy. Gimme a surrogate and make 500 more threads on the homosex you so desperately want to feel better about boxing yourself in against

yeah honestly, if you don't crave cock once in a while, you're low T. That's why you see all these athletes goin ham

he actually said this if you're unaware

youtube.com/watch?v=hQv8nP0VNvI

pretty much confirmed the rumours

are you saying you don't really really like women too?

I`d like to see more 14-20 year old homosexual virgin ftm-transes in my sport dressing room.