All white people living outside of Europe should migrate back to the continent of their ancestors

All white people living outside of Europe should migrate back to the continent of their ancestors.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too much time, money, and too many lives have been lost to just give up the US and Canada. Love ya Eurobro, but North America is also European clay now.

>North America is also European clay now
>60%

Tick tock, tick tock. Time is running short.

Agreed, everyone should go back where they came from. Then we fight. No military technology invented after 1944 allowed.

North America =/= USA

Just saying, there's roughly 250mil European descendents in North America. That's more than Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Germany combined if I'm not mistaken.

No leaf. We clean the streets, until Europe is 100% white. And then we fight and take back stolen clay

>I'd have to go back to Spain
damn it

You retard, you should be immigrating to the new world because we have a better system of government.

We can make America white again, and keep it that way. With liberty and justice for all!

We can even deport all the Jews!

I'm planning on repatriating to my father's country. I don't know what there is to discuss.

Why not just kill all africans and other subhumans and live on all continents?

>Wanting to deal with my 1/64 French heritage 6/37 Native Amerindian 4/98 German heritage fags
No.
I appreciate Americans but let them where they are tbqh.

One way or another white people need a country for themselves.

I think Jews have been drinking the fucking kool-aid too much and actually believe white people will holocaust them all if they get a country to themselves.

fuck off we don't want the american halfbreed "white people"

Agreed. I think Europe should be allowed to stay European. This muh diversity meme should either effect every country, or none. That was the point of the US, but now I'm to the point where I'd prefer it if each state was 'segregated'

>150,000,000 Americans, tens of millions of Aussies, tens of millions of Canadians and South Africans
>all moving back to Europe

There's no room. If anything you niggers need to come here.

>h'white people with brown or black hair aren't white!

Sven, white people are dying out because of this shit.

Fuck off, Dane. You're one pageant away from being Finland.

t. Green eyed Anglo-Saxon

*afro-saxon

kek

states going their own way is just stupid, there is significant benefit for most states not being a landlocked country.

As far as segregation goes, it would be great if the people would self-segregate and were encouraged to do so.

>Green eyes
>Afro

Nice meme. So how'd it feel being relevant again?

>priests getting beheaded in the countryside
>hundreds getting killed in the cities
>"hurr don't want no half breed Americans here!"

Sup Forums is pretty funny in a sad way.

Yeah, I meant the people. The states rely on each other too much for the union to break apart.

Up to you guys to open your laws and allow us to come, until then we can't.

But then again, why do you want us? We are shitbloods at best, darkies at worst.

Serious question are there even any white European nations left?

I would move in a heartbeat if I could live exclusively with fellow whites, but it seems like most of you guys have been throughly infiltrated by poo in loo and mudslides

>finalls gets rid of all the sandniggers
>phew
>suddenly boats with afro-american mutts claiming swedish ancestry appears
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

>Implying Christians wanting to assimilate are as bad as mudslimes

Come on, Sven.

all non-white people should be purged from the earth as they are inferior not having neandertal dna

>Finally gets rid of sandniggers

Is this true, have you cucks finally grown a pair?

Right of conquest, sorry.

Asians have more Neanderthal DNA than whites. Asians can stay, just purge the shitskins

Speak for yourself nigger

The only people who don't have neandethal DNA are africans. I say we purge the humans and let the neanderthal master race rule the world

I'd like to, but I can't speak Norwegian.

English as world language when

>be proud moortuguese kang
>have more neanderthal DNA than 90% of the people in this thread, guaranteed
>the only people who don't have neandethal DNA are africans

You can survive speaking English in Norway, but if you can't speak Norwegian at all you may get some funny looks outside of Oslo.

Which ancestors? My mother's side goes back to Europe and part Jewish, while my father's is from Central Asia.
I'm sure there are people with even more fucked up family trees. Where are they supposed to go?
inb4 oven

Would I have to go to one of the nations of my ancestors? Because Germany is fucked and Ireland is proud to be an EU cuck.

>Part Jewish
>Inb4 oven

What's 2+2?
Don't say 4

They rarely admit it but Europe is pretty much gone at this point. I'd take Christian Paco's over Achmed's any day tbqh, I'm just glad we're across the pond.

Nah, we should go back to colonizing and turning the rest of the world white.

I think Poland and Hungary are still ok

The white Europe ppl should migrate to America so white ℅ can be 75+

>Central Asia
>part Jewish

I said white, not mongrel.

Is this a game, and can I play it?

I've seen this gif around, but not sauce.

It's called Besiege, pretty sure it's on steam.

I'm on my way back to England in a couple of years.
Granted I was born and raised in Essex so not sure I really count.

SJWs call me a fucking white male
Sup Forums calls me a rice kike mongrel
I just can't win :'(

Europeans need to expand into more shitholes and colonize them.

>Up to you guys to open your laws and allow us to come, until then we can't.
How so?

>mfw to intelligent too be a stormweenie.

>To intelligent
>Too be

3/10 bait

in my opinion, if Africa should stay black, Asia should stay Asian and Israel should stay Jewish then Europe should stay European/White.

Complete the mission that was abandoned for the 20th century: Make Africa white.

93%* faggot

people wont really like you much if you refuse to learn the language

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sorry you had to spend your shekels to find this out.

I'm just saying killing everyone who isn't white is retarded.

>what is the American Midwest
We're not all mongrels you pompous faggot.

my heritage is Spaniard, Italian, a little bit of Russian and I might also have either French or German. I'm hispanic but my blood is 100% white.

That's why I implied it'd only be 'okay' in Oslo. It's definitely better to learn the countries language if you're living there.

That's the joke newfag

France is not an immigrant country

I got the joke, that's why I called it bait lul.
I never said kill everyone who isn't white, I just think it's not right for European countries to be the only one that are diverse. It's either all or none, senpai. Can't have it both ways.

And america should be indigenous/mixed
I can't wait.

Why?

That's why I called it weak bait, fucking autist.

I'm equal parts irish, greek and german
where do I go

lmao are you out of your mind?

most american whites don't have african ancestry, possibly some native american but even that is a minority of them.

the Natives don't make up much of the Americas anymore. Even if we did do that, it would seem like an impossible task.

No.

But the point is you have a bunch of Americans LARPing as Europeans

this.

Is that better or worse than refugees not trying to assimilate?

It's a lesser degree of bad but still bad

>Brit unironically wants sharts to come back home

the refugees can't even function well in the West. I would say send them all back if they continue behaving like a bunch of wild animals.

We are as European as Britain or Iceland is European.

We simply could not stand the current system of the British parliament.

Looks like the b8 worked then eh

Ethnically yes, but it would cause problems if lots of cultural Americans moved to Europe

>All white people living outside of Europe should migrate back to the continent of their ancestors.
>Discuss.

Fuck no.

You got me a bit desu, the other user not so much.

is this weird? Sometimes I feel like the world would be a little better if the majority of the population was either White or East Asian, these two groups have a lot of history and has influenced the modern world a lot, sometimes I just feel like having Whites or East Asians or both as the majority would probably be like a utopia but that's just me, anyone else here have a similar view to this?

We are culturally European as well, once we exterminate the poison that has flowed into our mind and nation which corrupted our culture.

Kek. GG user

Population of Irish descent

>Republic of Ireland 4,581,269
>United States 40,000,000+
>Australia 7,000,000
>Canada 4,544,870

Ireland is basically dead if that happened

It's true, although with their technical ability, I do wonder what kind of wars we would have. It wouldn't be the usual retarded, inbred shitskins.

No, you're American culturally.

It's like how the French and the Germans never got along historically even though they're very genetically similar

true.

%
Dude that was 2 years ago. Now is 50%

Still more whites than any European country. We can do better, though.

Yet you worship this

Our original culture is European, orginal American culture is a European culture.

french are not Germanic.

I'm not saying you're not "white," just that you're not a European

European men are effeminate and faggy though. I like living off the land in the wilderness

not by birth but by heritage, we are European.

But they're genetically similar to Germans

I'm guessing you're of German descent since you pulled out the haplotype map

I should come back?