I love being canadian!

I love being canadian!

There's shit online that sells like that on purpose. They reel you in (sort of like this shit bait) with the price, but get you to pay 90% of the actual price with the shipping fees.

saged

Ops! Looks like your item was damaged in transit, we apologize for the inconvenience!

t. shipping company that charges you for a service it failed to perform correctly

oops looks like you should have spent an extra few bucks on insurance if it was that valuable to you nigger

>one shot at life
>born a canadian

that's the amazon marketplace. it's the same losers who do that shit on ebay. don't buy amazon unless it's fulfilled by amazon.

>$250 in shipping
The fuck?

>spend $20 on a product
>spend $250 on shipping said product
Nigger I expect that package to suck my dick when it arrives

Here's your pizza, that'll be $25 plus tax plus delivery fee plus jizya plus delivery insurance.

What the fuck were you ordering?

He obviously was ordering some third-party seller shit on Amazon.

why would you pay jizya in an atheist country like canada

Not as bad as the shipping I was quoted for getting something off Alibaba.

hahahaha

I live in Alaska and I don't even get fucked over like that. I bought an exhaust for my truck for $350. Since I had prime they had to ship it for free. I have no idea what first class postage for it was but o bet it cost just as much as the exhaust.

How heavy was it? past 30kg or too big you are looking at freight rates.

Don't trust the chinese, they're the greediest cunts out

OP are you using amazon.ca?
it optimizes shipping options for leafs

In fact now I'm pissed off from your post. Fuck you, fuck delivery companies, and fuck your delivery (((insurance))). I shouldn't have to pay extra shipping to double box all my shit because they purposefully smash the shit out of every package like a naked nigger on PCP tearing up the neighbourhood and when you file the (((insurance))) they tell you it's not covered because it wasn't triple boxed and magnetically levitated inside a shock hardened titanium alloy exoskeleton, but regardless of that you still have to pay for the delivery even if it arrives as an amorphous lump of shit. I don't want to God damn hear it, I payed for a fucking service I expect it to be performed correctly. I don't need to buy insurance for the poor performance of a car mechanic or a Wendy's chef, do the job you were paid to do or pay for the damages.

Im not sure but it shouldn't have been more than 50 lbs.

it's been the 80's-90's in canada the whole time?

the shipping industry used to be poor for this kind of thing, but since amazon and actually more like since ebay has been hitting it out of the park..

alot of places just include shipping in the price these days on amazon.

>Canada

did you order a jug of milk to get shipped to nunavut?

>tfw I used to be one of the guys smashing the shit out of your packages

Honestly, you start off with good intentions, cradling every package like it was someone's child... and then eventually the company beats that out of you because MOVE FASTER SLAVE OR YOU'RE FIRED. Ultimately, tossing people's packages around like footballs becomes the only way your boss isn't chewwing your ass out nightly, so you stop giving a fuck. Hell I don't even label fragile things as fragile if I ship them because at some point in the journey, that's just begging for it to get drop kicked into a semi trailer by a wageslave who's having a bad day and has zero fucks to give.