This is a TRANSGENDER GIRL so

... POL says you are gay for liking her, because pol says shes a male.
This is kinda stupid... So if you like a female to male transgender (with his muscles, beard, male face, hairt chest) you arent gay.

You are so obsessed and insecure about your sexuality that you have to accuse everyone of being gay.

>feel sexually attracted to a man with a penis
>lol no that's not gay you're gay

Is this from whence the brilliance of the Mexican intellectuals came?

Quit being a faggot.

kys

Lmao spain and mexico are as similar as usa and south africa.
The similarity: just the language.

Shitty ignorant retard, theres more mexicans in your country than in mexico lol.

You get why they are called traps right? RIGHT?
Sweet on the outside, HOLY FUCK I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS underneath.

Proto-mexican is offended

what Sup Forums is saying is that you are the equivalent of gay. In my opinion, the punishments of the old Holy Scripts would suffice.

Fag.

Is it ok to stick your dick in mental illness Sup Forums?

Trans people feel entitled to sex with cis people in case reject say you are homophobic insecure of sexuality.

People have personal preference.

Listen, there's no need to get mad at me because your ancestors felt the need to fuck the jungle natives. Let's just agree that (a) you're a faggot for liking trannies and (b) Spain ruined the Americas with your lust for brown flesh.

If a trans person asks for sex you stick it in HER asspussy or HIS manjina

My issue with trannies isn't so much what they used to be, but that they want people to buy into what they think they are.

They usually come with a whole host of mental and self esteem issues. You HAVE to call them by their preferred gender. You HAVE TO consider them brave and pretty. If you don't feel romantically attraction to their mental illness you are a bigot.

Painting spots on a lion does not make them a cheetah.

Lmao, american tier iq...
My ancestors didnt go to america, thats why im spanish and not american.
The poor ones who inmigrated to another continent were yours... Tard.

If that's a transgender girl, she's clearly very lazy, because she didn't put in any effort at all to look the part

She's probably transracial

>implying that shit-tier racemixing isn't genetic

You seem to forget that you're already half-Arab

then you can rub sacks with him,spic. either way you'd be a faggot

Looks like a chick till you get under the hood of that thing. Are you the same nerd virgin that posts the communist thread?

If some woman goes to date one man, woman don't have right refuse sex with man.

SJW meltdown...

If you think spanish people are half arabian you are kinda ignorant.
Spain has a bigger white proportion (population) than usa and even higher than france.

Arabs were kicked from spain, as jews.

>You are so obsessed and insecure about your sexuality that you have to accuse everyone of being gay.
At least I'm not so obsessed and insecure about my gender that I have to pump my body full of hormones and pretend to be something I'm not.

she is not trans you retard

guys dont believe him, its a joke forced in russian boards

Search charlie kyrn

My pham has a jew name and there are towns in asspain with jew names too. You didn't kick them out, you made them convert
I fucking hate your shitty legacy so much that I would shill forever to see the EU become a full blown refugee camp

search a fucking brain in your head you arab rape baby

Lel thats a confusingly mixed message in your pic. I guess then I'd fuck the shit outta its ass then sue it for rape?

Made a trans discussion thread on /lgbt/

Inviting anyone else to come discuss trans so we get an even representation

why do trannies always wear thigh high socks? it's like they're cosplaying as women.

First : im a girl
Second: im white
Third: ignorants who think spain is arab or jew dont know whut about history.

Pic of me as a child
(Obviously jew and arab)

Dont know shit*

your history is of being a doormat to arab conquest in europe

you dont look as a girl you fucking faggot