/AfD/ General - Midnight Expresse EDITION

/AfD/ General - Midnight Expresse EDITION

This thread is about the German elections 2017
in particular the party Alternative for Germany (AfD)

>Who are the Alternative for Germany (AfD)?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/07/2016-06-20_afd-kurzfassung_grundsatzprogramm_webversion.pdf
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

GERMAN VIDEOS:

Frauke Petrys New year speech
youtube.com/watch?v=vJzerMo5Fuc

>AfD's Fundraiser
alternativefuer.de/spenden/
afdmitmachen.de/

YOUTUBE CHANNELS:
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos
youtube.com/user/iprotestblog

JUST Sup Forums THINGS:

>Meme Collection v1.3
postimg org/gallery/2n33gjr90/
>Video Tribute
youtu.be/LwHAK_HJO0I
>Einzelfall-Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

TASKS:

>Gather lurkers
>Create usable memes (Help Germany to get over 70+ years of weaponized guilt)
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Find or create a friendly guide for voting
>help improve OP text
>Ignore the shills
>Link or create a pastebin to use?

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

politikstube.com/hamburg-fischbek-ein-neues-dorf-fuer-700-fluechtlinge-kosten-23-millionen-euro/
youtube.com/watch?v=0QSwDLH2ang
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ&list=PL12yiWad4X1AzxETc6SOcjQjafdUNbgVE&index=12
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160964886/Union-so-stark-wie-seit-einem-Jahr-nicht-mehr.html
50gulden-250gulden.blogspot.nl/
youtube.com/watch?v=lwbEpRzT1Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=KHe4HguS1CE
youtube.com/watch?v=iF5hMIWK7X0
bible.ca/islam/islam-meteorite-worship.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's midnight in Europe so get in here whoever is awake or in a better timezone!

>politikstube.com/hamburg-fischbek-ein-neues-dorf-fuer-700-fluechtlinge-kosten-23-millionen-euro/

Bumping some waiting tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=0QSwDLH2ang

bumping with kebab removal tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ&list=PL12yiWad4X1AzxETc6SOcjQjafdUNbgVE&index=12

Bumping for justice

These are jidf right?

who is "these"?
What are you gettnig at?

was wondering the exact same thing

Adding some Pepe Smurf

CDU 38%
SPD 22%
GREEN 10%
LEFT 9%
------------------
.= 79%

AFD 12%

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160964886/Union-so-stark-wie-seit-einem-Jahr-nicht-mehr.html

I'm tired. We deserve it!

I wonder if the AfD suffers from the same our Geert does. It's not a good idea to publicly tell people your voting for him at work and with friends.

It is not as bad as it was a year ago, but it is still something that can get you into trouble (Like the German policeman who said something negative about Merkel).

Bump for AfD.

German Bria, what are the official colors for each big party (when polling and voting data is shown)? CDU and AfD is all I need now.

Also, when thinking of Die Lügenpresse what are the three or four media brands that come to mind?
>dw
>ard
>zdf

I need this for a meme factory template I'm working on

I'm also wondering if Sarah Andersen could help AfD meme?

Cdu black AfD blue

Bump.

Come on Germania, uncuck yourselves.

why do you faggots not have a thread yet?
isn't your election way sooner?
I understand the frogs fucking it up, but your country speaks English

We will get there. First we have to figure out the tooling for meme factories - then we can start mass producing shit

Thanks. What about the German equivalent of ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WAPO ?

Assuming your serious, yes we do. 15th of March are Dutch elections. Geert is leading the polls but we got the same issue as our Germanbros. 51% for Political majority meaning parties will form a coalition and can choose to work together and keep Geert out (they already made this public).

Geert = pvv

I am doing my best for Geert, but I feel strongly for Germany as it is taking the brunt of the problem at the moment.

It's also if Germany changes course, this might mean the start of a massive collective shift.

ARD ZDF (those are state financed TV)
RTL
NTV
BILD

Some of us will also work for Geert. We need to decide on a few ironic reverse psyops campaigns then get started.

What ever happened to Pastaguy/The Italian who started the AfD threads?

He had some good info on where and when to post what memes. Let me see if I can dig something up.

So if I grouped all this alphabet soup under one label (Presse or Lügenpresse) ordinary Germans would get it?

Thank you for that. Is there something I can try to help you with right now? Before I head off to work I mean...

They surely would. You might want to check with Germanbros but ARD/ZDF you can seperate with a slash I think. (Might save space, I have no idea what you are going for)

OK, what are five symbols of Dutch nationalism or national pride? I can easily think of the windmill, and wooden shoes, also you had a great trading history in the past. What are two or three more things that I can work into memes that make people from Holland feel nationalistic or proud to be Dutch?

Isn't "tolerance" an older Dutch trait (obviously not today).

Can't find the infographs quickly but related:

>Facebook – between 10 am and 4pm Monday thru Thursday.

>Twitter – between 1pm and 3pm Monday thru Thursday.

>LinkedIn – focus on posting before and after business hours, 7 am to 9 am and 5pm to 6pm Tuesday thru Thursday.

>Google+ – 9am to 11am on workdays.

>Pinterest – This is the one social network you should focus on posting during weekday evenings and on the weekends. specifically 2pm to 4pm and 8pm to 1am on weekdays. The best time to pin items on Pinterest is on Saturday morning.

Let's be clear about this: are we talking about local times or Greenwich meantime? Also are you looking for maximum effect in the US or in Europe? Let's be really clear about what these times mean. If we're going to build a global meme factory, we must take into account the time zones

5 Symbols, I've given it a good thought for you

1 Windmills
2 Cheese
3 Wooden Shoes
4 Dutch currency was regarded as very aesthetically pleasing and also kept value well.

Almost everybody old enough to remember the money feels nostalgic about how it looked, felt and even sounded (It has a lot of silver in the coins so it sounded nicer than the cheap eurocoins).

As for 5 I am not sure. Weed comes to mind but is not regarded by all as a good thing. So not usable. Let me think while I find some pics for you...

Good point. I am assuming they talk about the timezone the accounts are based on. So for AfD (and also Geert since bless him) you most likely would be focussing on European timezones for Euro accounts.

Amsterdam/Berlin/Paris/Prague are all the same timezone. Only the UK is one hour behind.

Don't they like tulips or something?

We do but for national pride most people think tulips are rather boring.

What if the tulip was a vagina?

50gulden-250gulden.blogspot.nl/

Those are the most loved currency pictures. the 100 gulden snip was also popular, pic related is a meme of Wilders shooped into it (normally it's a bird).

As for the 5 things you asked for, I think #5 bicycles. Dutch love to bike around since it's flat it's a very popular pasttime.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwbEpRzT1Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=KHe4HguS1CE
youtube.com/watch?v=iF5hMIWK7X0

Anything else?

The dutch have officially taken over this thread for now!

I am grateful to the user working on making Geert Great again!

AfD, I will try to make it up to you soon, I will.

It is fine for now. 15 March is closer then AfD wahl. Make Europe Great Again. Country by Country.

Godspeed anons and praise kek!

Have this one on me user.

>What if the tulip was a vagina?

What about that?

Kek I know what that top left pic represents

>normal female adolescent
>adolescent

sorry, but if an adolescent's pussy looks that destroyed already she's had problems.

Since this thread already got hijacked by toothpaste. Any sideways aquafresh know how things are going in France?

When was their election again pol?

A fucking LEAF!

Educate yourself and go see what that top left pic actually means or get back to REEEEEEEEEEEEEddit

sure thing tulip-boy

bible.ca/islam/islam-meteorite-worship.htm

yeah so they like to fondle a black meteorite shaped like a twat. Who cares, they're goat-fucking degenerates that everyone wishes had stayed in their own countries.
I was only pointing out that the other pics show a ravaged old twat and not "normal" anatomy for a an adolescent.
Peace

Okay you're right, that was not the point. I think we're actually agreeing here.

Maybe I got triggered by your flag. Maybe I need some sleep. Take this pepe as a token of goodwill from me.

Be careful out there when the day of the rake comes.

Thanks Hollandbro
I get triggered by my flag too

Frauke a cute :3

What is it with flags that triggers us huh?

>triggered.
Goes on a rant to innocent leaf.

I'm no better than a Hillary supporter.

Pic related: I hope Belgium is still asleep

But have you seen her with long hair? Hngg

Almost morning to end the midnight expresse here.

Thread git gud

At least the captcha was funny. Humps for 460 feet

Let's get this in before this gets archived.

Awesome. You could build an entire campaign around this idea.

German is the perfect language for these kind of "word adjustments"
>pic related

For a second I thought she was holding an AT mine.

If only there was a way to counter the 24/7 brainwashing by the msm.

I am hoping kek will help us overplay their hands even more like they did with muh refugees all doctors and scientists narrative.

Over here less than 1% is likely to find (and keep) a job. They just imported 250.000 extra unemployed mouths to feed.

And don't get me started on their families and childbirthrates.

ikr

Lol no that's what our cheese looks like before it's cut and packaged

I'm working on a logo that combines #DankeMerkel + DankMeme

>dat jaw
>doz eyes
>der schnozen

Reincarnation?
I've heard you become what you despise...

Sounds very promising. Keep at it user.

I wonder if it's time to bake a new bread. This thread is almost dead, but I won't be here long enough to keep it going.