Was voltaire a cuck?

Was voltaire a cuck?

I feel like with the opinion in pic related he would have muzzies fucking his women in no time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m40s
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Voltaire#Black_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>does fighting for freedom make you a cuck?
really fires the synapses

no, im saying that i would not defend to the death the right for some camelfucker to scream alla ackbar in my country.

You have a right to say stupid shit and I will defend it.
You have no right to stop me from saying my stupid shit and I will defend it.
That's pretty alpha

Screaming allah ackbar is completely defensible. Blowing up afterwards isn't.

What IS defensible is telling a guy just randomly screaming it to scream that shit elsewhere.

beta ass cuckold

He's referring to free speech, not being somebody's personal army.

No he totally said that talking to Muslims in France. During the reign of terror they used to asplode all the time

Voltaire believed blacks were subhuman. Like actually missing some fundamental human qualities, not just saying "hurr durr, niggers!"

By your own rhetoric, you shouldn't be allowed to say that either.

I'm not saying anyone screaming it is innocent, I'm saying they're allowed to scream it. Just as much as YOU are allowed to call them an annoying sandnigger.

The translation is false.

It's actually

"Monsieur l’abbé, je déteste ce que vous écrivez, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez continuer à écrire."

in english

"Monsieur l’abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write."

fucking ameribros, get your quotes right

Here come the triggered antifa
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m40s

source

youre achieving cuckold levels that shouldnt even be possible.

>Quit disagreeing with me or I'll... I'll use more ad hominem on you! That'll show you! That'll totally prove me right!
With each post you make, you're proving further and further how you hate America. Are you a sandnigger yourself?

It's called free speech you regarded burger piece of shit.
It also gives you the right to call them child rapists and speak of their evil without fear of being prosecuted for hate speech.

>Was voltaire a cuck?
>I feel like with the opinion in pic related he would have muzzies fucking his women in no time.

he was 100% correct.

You suppress the written word and debate and at some point you will silence the person who was right.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Voltaire#Black_people

>The same providence which produced the elephant, the rhinoceros and Negroes, gave birth in another world to moose, condors, animals who believed a long time they have the navel on the back, and men of a character which is not ours. —Voltaire, Essai sur les mœurs (1756) Tome 1, page 38

Also Voltaire is right. You can say what you want, but be prepared to face the consequences if you say something to piss niggers or people off. A muzzie can say "I'd like sharia law." and he's be beaten by some nice lads for saying that and deported if the UK wasn't cucked to house and feed terrorists. Everyone should speak what they want to speak, but they should also be prepared to defend their words should they be challenged by someone else's words.

This ideology made sense considering the time he came from, it still makes sense but you have to add some qualifiers. And honestly, if things get really bad, societies should always be willing to put their boots on the necks of smarmy faggot culture destroying leftists.

The entire quote is predicated upon a level of discourse that is several levels above what we experience in popular culture. Very, very few people will read pages and pages to ascertain a thought process or idea or proposal, and even fewer will appreciate that ability.

You definitely can't judge the quote in completely current context, that's like what those faggot leftist extremists do who want university buildings renamed some guy whose cousin might have said nigger one time.

Anyone who's not trump is cucked

WHAT A FEELING! TAKE YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!

He believed the Irish were genetically degenerate as well I believe

>A witty saying proves nothing
Voltaire was a master troll, and poker of the bear.

Nah, he'd have a field day with the regressive cucks who want to court sanction any form of wrongthink and made up pronoun usage.

he wasn't aware that the modern left would be so retarded as to bring in the people they have in such large numbers

I'm just amazed by the damage that the Enlightenment has caused. Do today's liberals know they're just practicing a neutered form of Christianity?

Check out Marion Sigault's work (probably not translated though). He is a deceiver, caught lying on many occasion.