Well, /po/.?

Well, /po/.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YwPq60me4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well what?

Little nigger and his STRONG ARM uses his disability as a victim crutch and is in reality, a huge asshole.

torture not as bad as hurt feelings

lol lefties

>1 post by this ID
I know we're only 2 posts in, but I'm just saying this in advance.

>I believe in equality
>BUT DON'T YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF BLACKS, LESBIANS, TRANNIES OR RETARDS!

as a partially disabled person, i'm not entirely mad trump mad fun of him. i felt a little bad and kind of hated trump for it but i realized he gives no fucks and that's why he'd be great as president.

What_is_a_joke.PNG

>mocking and physically torturing someone is the same thing

fuck liberals

>banter is literally torture to liberals

If it makes you feel any better, Trump wasn't just randomly making fun of the disabled.
He was specifically making a point by insulting the physical appearance of someone who did the same to Trump.
It was a statement of "you can't hide behind your disability if you're an asshole"
Also nice digits

Trump making fun of some asshole cripple is on the same moral level as a bunch of niggers kidnapping and brutally torturing a mentally handicapped white kid.

its sad to know that they consider mockery torture

he didn't.

mocking isn't the same as torute. Libs suck desu

He mocked him for being a pussy that recanted on a story he wrote about muslim tailgate parties after 9/11 and then 15 years later changing the story to try to damage trump. Idiots cant tell the difference. If you dislike one handicapped person you dont dislike all but with the bitch move he did he had a little mockery coming.

>mocking someone is the same as kidnapping them, torturing them, making them drink toilet water, cutting off parts of their scalp, using their exposed skull as an ash tray AND mocking them

Why are liberals so fucking retarded?

>be me
>get blown up
>walk with a limp
>everyone calls me captain barbossa
>not even mad
Seriously, stop being a pussy

This. Fuck off.

Damn, Richard Spencer takes his tacos seriously

Okay that's what I was trying to put into words.

Idk its like their dumbass brains cant correlate ir compare things or maybe its just that their false comparisons are not questioned by their peers so they arent used to analyzing their own arguments to see if they make sense which they generally dont. Thats why they make so many basic blunders.

So we should treat retards and cripples different than everyone else?

OK, whatever you say libbies

If that crippled hand is useless, he should cut it off and then attach a hook to the stump.

Liberals are fucking idiots.

Mocking a person is rude, but it isn't god damn kidnapping and assault.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YwPq60me4E

this explains why they hate free speech, they perceive words as worse than actual physical battery

>mocking a lying piece of shit who can't use his hands properly is the same as torturing a mentally disabled person

Kek!

Talk shit get hit. McCain also deserved his ass being slapped for being a petty bitch. We have a president that takes no bullshit from anyone.

trump was just doing a generic retard gesture, he did the same impression while pretending to be ted cruz

trump had no idea what the reporter looked like or that he was disabled.
not that it matters because the reporter is an insufferable faggot

Imagine being gay as well as having a t-rex hand? sucks

#

It is going to be a rough eight years for you, especially when the country gets better for all Americans of all color/creed.

He's not even taking a salary, wants term limits and lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries.

Hillary would be selling everything off if she were President that were not nailed down because SHE NEEDS THE MONEY AND HAS OWNERS THAT PAYED HER.

TRUMP HAS NO OWNER$

The team he assembled are all OUTSIDER CHAMPIONS who will only be loyal to him. They are a powerhouse of tools he will use to slice and dice the globalist roots, the owner's ~~strings~~ *ropes* on all the other politican wolves on the hill. The GOP and Dems are both owned by the globalists, they are both against Trump.

Trump is in the foxhole with the GOP but they tread lightly around him. They go to work every day with a 1000lb lion that may eat them at any moment. They fear for their lives, something the DEMS COULD NEVER DO TO THEM!

What are you cunts going to do when he delivers more for the American people than the dems/GOP could for decades?

The GOP is just a HOST for Trump, he has no party, only AMERICA.

He doesn't give a shit about your religion. He's not religious.

He doesn't give a shit about your race. He just wants to make money for you.

He doesn't give a shit about your creed. He just wants to know you'll be loyal to him.

He doesn't give a fuck about your philosophy. He just wants you to help him accomplish his goals of making America great again by taking it back from the globalists owners.

>mocking an annoying member of the Lugenpresse who can't use his hands properly is the same as torturing a mentally disabled person

>get blown up
Military?

/po/ BTFO

>Well, /po/.?

Wrong board, faggot.

>dumb nigger cant get simple taco order right
>demands $15/hr

That's Trump's hand signals for "scared and nervous".

He wasn't actually mocking the guy. Do you really think Trump would look for the specific picture that displays this guy as a spastic?

>8/pol/ finds out Richard Spencer ordered a taco
>meltdown posting begins

Trump wasn't mocking the reporter based on his disability. Trump has done that motion to has used this same arm motion to describe a flustered Ted Cruz, and an army general.

>Disabled kid gets kidnapped, forced to drink toilet water and beaten by a pack of wild niggers
>Donald Trump says some mean words and gestures to disabled "reporter"

Totally the same. We have finally been stumped

this desu. maybe b/c they are so bad at it?

You're a fucking retard.
KYS

>at macdolans with my friend
>he orders two double cheeseburgers
>ok u wan 2 dubbachebugga meals
>no just 2 double cheeseburgers
>ok 2 dubbachebugga an a drank
>no, just the cheeseburgers
>oh! ok jus 2 chebugga
>double cheese burgers
>hol up
>manager comes over