I am a real autist

You often talk about autist on this board, which I find funny because I have autism. People often say I am high functioning, which makes me laugh. This is the only way I know how to function! My dad is typing in these letters for me. Please ask me anything.

what music do you listen to

I rarely listen to music, but when I do I listen to marching bands.

What is the difference in behaviour between autistic people and normal people(as in not having autism)?

Also,how do/did you perform in school?

>no we don't
>no you're not
>no they don't
>no he's not
>no we won't
go to Sup Forums or tumblr. I wish we still left retards on the sides of hills at birth

Autistic people like me have trouble communicate and think in terms of shapes and very specific ideas rather than in words. But we also have certain physical disability and could not, for example, play video game as many of you do on this message board.

Tell your dad he is a fagget and should of killed you

They may not be exactly like us but that is no good reason to talk to them like that.

You're cancer kys faggot

Do you live like a normal person(again as in not being autistic) or are unable to,due to your autism?

Holy shit this bait

Can we see your dick plz?

>You're cancer kys faggot
I happily will so I don't have to share the same planet as you olive picking, debt amassing, goat fuckers

Unfortunately, my dad cares for most of my needs. He gives me baths and takes me to my special needs school. At that school, I'll often raise my hand in class and participate in discussion. Sometimes I will have picnics under the apple tree outside by the playground. There are no monkey bars on the playground, nor a "merry-go-round," and we are instructed to wear helmets as we play.

Does your father also masturbates you?

>wear helmets as we play
top kek

Lol you're fucking retarded.

How does it feel to know you have the mental capacity of a pavement ape?

>my dad is typing in these letters for me

Larper please huff puff go away

No, I am not some kind of incestuous faggot.

Stop you fucking faggot, if you can speak this coherently you obviously aren't that retarded. Only dumb fucks will fall for this garbage. Enjoy this (you)

Are autistic people generally better at math or is that myth?

Also,you would be much better served doing the Q&A on /sci/.I doubt you will get anything of value here.

>Listens to marching bands

Even I'm not that autistic.

I am quite skilled at math. Are other autists? It is difficult to say. Many are so disabled that they struggle to comprehend what is happening in their environment, so much so they cannot even do basic arithmetic. Currently, I am enrolled in "Pre-Calculus," and I received an 81% on my last examination.

Do strange people scare you?

Sam Hyde

One time I was walking down a public sidewalk right beside a 7-Eleven convenience store. A woman or perhaps a very short man elbowed me. And yes, I found this very startling.

Do you think we could see your dick? Its for research purposes only, standard Sup Forums procedure I can assure you.

Do you think the rise of autism and other disabilities is because of how humans have been defying natural selection?

What are your thoughts on eugenics?

>People baiting the baitees who pretend to be autistic: The Thread

why are you on Sup Forums, specifically on Sup Forums?

Is that you Barron?

I share many beliefs with the users of this message board, such as on blacks and the females. I once thought I had a black girlfriend, but I was mistaken.

Were u just in the racial slur thread? I particularly like moon cricket and sheboon

I remember this bait

Do you wipe your own ass? Can you detail the process for me?

(Message from Drew's dad: it is more coherent because I am partially translating his moans and grunts into what I know he is trying to say.)

>I once that I had a black girlfriend, but was mistaken
nigga wat

fug wrong picture

>tfw you will never gather with your family around the screen and shitpost together on Sup Forums

>Holy shit this bait

Kevin, I realize having grown up on Sup Forums you think the meme definition of "autism" includes anyone you don't like, particularly if they play video games.

But the reality is real life autismos, the ones actually diagnosed by healthcare professionals, can't tolerate loud sounds, bright lights, or flashing colors.

Now please, never fucking post here ever again, you worthless subhuman pile of rancid filth.

don't reproduce

Because my hands do not remain steady, I do not wipe. however, I will say nothing more on the matter.

I am, like all autists, infertile.