YOUREALREADYDEAD

The work force is part time in the USA , automation exponentially is being used in manufacturing and all fields of work. IBM Watson like programs and self driving cars are going to take millions of jobs in these next few years. Climate change will drive billions of Africans middle easterners South Americans and Indians towards The north. "Unemployment keeps going down" but the peopl actually in labor keeps decreasing. Obama added very little jobs. Terrorist attack frequency is increasing fast. Hacking frequency is increasing fast. billions and billions more will be born to this world as crime and unemployment rates rise to all time highs. Trump can't return the jobs. Maybe for a little bit he may get some back but automation is inevitable and the us can expect to see 50% of all jobs being lost in as little as a decade. As you say 2016 was the worst year in a long time and the hottest year ever in recorded human history, it will keep increasing every year. 2017 is going to be worse and 2018 is going to be much worse.
The divide from the top 1 percent and the bottom 99 is increasing exponentially as well.
This is inevitable .
SORRY

Wow wow wow seems trump added 2000 jobs to Michigan for a fiat factory. 1 billion investment and only 2000 new jobs? Very automated. I give those 2000 jobs 4 years til they don't exist anymore. Btw Macy's is going to fire 10,000 people as of recently. AMAZON AND UBER ARE YOUR GODS

*YOUREALREADYDEAD

Anything else to add, wise one?

I wrote that dickhead

Yea ur dads gonna die this year September 14

Soooo u niggas gon reply or what

Use hotter Asian pics next time faggot.

For those who are prepared to do what must be done, there will be hope.

>As you say 2016 was the worst year in a long time
Who here said that? 2016 was Sup Forums's fucking golden year.

>limate change will drive billions of Africans middle easterners South Americans and Indians towards The north

WALL

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK V

what video is that gif from

Sauce me and I'll tell you why you are wrong.

I can't wait till AI replaces most of the programming jobs as well

What should I do then? I believe in every thing you've said.

The divide isn't increasing exponentially. It's basically the same as it was 130 years ago, and it will probably stay the same over the next 130 years. There is just more material wealth to spread around that people notice the difference. The only way this is going to change is via information and control of the public's access to it, but even after a crash/revolution things will go back to how they were, and how they have always been.
God save Israel.

I know you are NSA bro

BBAN-008

Embrace new ideas and follow through with achieving them.

Thank you white man

The rot will continue.

>he thinks automation is going to replace production staff in manufacturing.

Top kek, maybe if you got out of Wendy's and found a man's job, you would understand why this is laughable, and hey you might even get some pussy

>tfw clinical psychologist

I'll just have the desire to replace me classified as a mental illness.