I am torn

Born and raised in america, I'm 5/8 Irish, 1/4 Polish, and 1/8 Germanic(Czech, Slovakian/German; my mom isn't sure), still need an ancestry DNA test but I'm definitely all European, I have Hazel eyes that sometimes fluctuate colors between brown green grey and blue, light brown hair that turns dirty blonde in the summer, broad shoulders, 6 feet 3 inches and I might still have room to grow
So I met this girl and I like her allot, we relate on the same things and have fun together and I can actually see a future with her(we've been together for about 3-4 months now)
Only problem is she's 1/4 Palestinian and 1/4 German on her mom's side, and her dad is a mix of German, Italian, and other(all European but I think I'm gonna ask her to do a DNA test cause that would be pretty cool to know) and not that it changes her blood but she is extremely beautiful to me and her body is flawless, she has pale skin and hazel eyes, only Palestinian resemblance at all is her dark brown curly hair(not super curly but more than just wavy)
So I guess my question is: Is it worth committing? I wanted a fully pure blooded woman of Northern European descent cause those are the best genes and I wanted to strengthen my bloodline(I was thinking Celtic, Scandinavian, or Germanic) while also keeping it pure
Is love worth it? There's always a chance I could find a pure blood like I wanted but I care about this girl and she's so unique, like a rare gem I've finally found in the mine. I suppose I could keep searching because I have plenty of time(I'm still in college) but she's just so awesome
Also forgot to mention she's red pilled as shit, that's another thing we relate on it's great, if she was liberal I wouldn't put up with it, I have before and liberal girls are total cunts who hide their opinions until they're surrounded by those that agree with them like cowards
TL;DR: awesome girl, potential family, but 1/4 Palestinian(or sandnigger for you guys) still needs DNA test, worth it?

pic unrelated btw

Ahahaha
You've let Sup Forums go to your head kid. Just go for the girl.

woah nigga I ain't reading all dat muh heritage shit

>muh heritage fractions

i very well might

well y'know what i always say "at least i'm not a nigger"

Long as she doesn't wear a bomb around her waste and/or follow that stupid religion go for her. Breed he genes out of existence.

ah just go for it man these types are pretty rare, besides u said shes 1/4 sand person so wut do you think is the other 75%

hell no she hates islam, better to exterminate the gene carriers i say but i guess breeding it out works too

alright man, and yeah she is technically still caucasoid so that's ok

good goy

are you a dirty jew or not and happy that i'm trying to preserve my white genes i can't tell

why do you need to ask Sup Forums ?

even if she's not 100% white, your children will fuck with others white so their children will be whiter and whiter, so it's fucking ok, you know no one is 100% white european

as long as she's not muslim, just make her your son's mother

>tl;dr mutt gets terminal case of oneitis for other mutt

i was just wondering if i should go for her or take more time and find the pure blooded woman i wanted to make my children stronger than me and didn't know where else to ask

If you really wanna know her DNA get her a kit as a "present" because it's "interesting"

should be fine anyway kid. my girlfriend is Sicilian and has similar wavy hair from some mid eastern admixture but she's still a sexy white qt

well see how things go. it might end up not working and you'll have to find someone else. might as well try

Pic related story. High school we played lacrosse against a neighboring rich town full of Jews. We'd paint Hitler staches on our faces with eyeblack it was so outrageous. We had one black kid on the team who was about 275 pounds, he'd come off the bus first and scream Chewbacca noises then beat his chest with his stick to freak out the Jew kids.

No one gave a fuck and it was the late 2000's. If that shit happened today it would be on the local news.

Give it a chance OP it's worth it if you find someone you really get along with. It's better than possibly not achieving your dream of a pure blood. And if it doesn't work out between you and her you will atleast be able to start your quest over again like you're thinking about doing.

that's a good idea thanks my dude

sweet i hope you and her have a healthy relationship that's rad, sicilians are totally white tho they have that mediterranean blood my dude

alright it couldn't hurt

what i would give to see that, i wish my generation weren't such liberal pussies

ok man thanks for the advice, we do have a long way to go before marraige and kids

>1/4 Palestinian
If she looks good that is negligible. As long as shes not black.

most of the time, when we say 1/8 blah blah makes you not white, we are joking

hope that clears things up

Give your relationship more time.

very true my dude very true
good point i'd never make children with a black person i just don't like the idea of a halfbreed, not that theres anything wrong with two black people having kids, racemicing just kinda grosses me out a little

haha if i wasn't white i'd probably kill myself

well of course i just wasn't sure if it was worth giving more time