WW3 confirmed

ITS TOTALLY HAPPENING GUYS, don't irradiate the peninsula on your wars pls.

>france24.com/en/20170109-trump-accepts-russia-role-usa-election-hacking-cyber-priebus-putin

Other urls found in this thread:

libertaddigital.com/internacional/estados-unidos/2017-01-08/trump-acepta-que-rusia-hackeo-los-ordenadores-del-partido-democrata-1276590174/
france24.com/en/20170109-trump-accepts-russia-role-usa-election-hacking-cyber-priebus-putin
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14S0O6
is.Sup
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/08/donald-trump-not-denying-russia-hacking-report-reince-priebus
is2.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry user, we'll be safe

DRUMPF BTFO ONCE AGAIN

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAME PRESIDENT

MADAME PRESIDENT

MAAAAAAAAAAAADAME PRESIDENT

theres only 2 guys who could save europe just with ONE CALL. a shame i dont know who they are

Kim Jong Un and Tony the Tiger?

rolling

HOL UP

U WUZ SAYING

WE WUZ TRAITORS AND SHIET?

Oooh yeah, reeely happening

Get ready.

Somehow we are gonna start ww3 over some silly sanctions. Because that's how geopolitics works.

Holy fuck people are retarded.

>France24

never heard of it

How do you think Russia will respond?

I can say Trump said anything whenever I want, however I want.
In other words, until we see actual video of Trump saying these things, these articles will simply remain the bullshit lies that they have been up until this point.

Literally nothing
Unless trump makes a stance on what needs to be done we get nothing from this news

No american news are reporting about this, neither RT.
libertaddigital.com/internacional/estados-unidos/2017-01-08/trump-acepta-que-rusia-hackeo-los-ordenadores-del-partido-democrata-1276590174/

International media is.

It's a French international news channel, you dingus.

They're on it.

I broke my dick off from jacking too hard.

I need some Elmer's Glue and a band-aid now.

I can smell the cold sweat from your post so bad that I'm getting flashbacks to 9th grade gym locker rooms.

M-Madame President

I don't understand this meme

You sound like a farty old ghost, desperately trying to hold on for dear life.

Say it with me:

President Trump!

If you don't get it, you're too old

nice, i feel so much safer now. but...who are they?

get woke

Protip

At least I'm not Dutch

Fucking kek

>not getting bait
new much comrade?

>cyber-priebus

>ITS TOTALLY HAPPENING GUYS, don't irradiate the peninsula on your wars pls.
>>france24.com/en/20170109-trump-accepts-russia-role-usa-election-hacking-cyber-priebus-putin

Based Trump.

I knew it he saw the russkis for what they are and now he will rip them apart.

The ruuskies should have shilled for clinton she was incompetent. They are fucked now.

Yes they are. People were posting articles earlier today.
Preebs said it on tv retard

I prefer to call him Rinse Penis

>MFW I commemorated for weeks that WW3 was stopped
>MFW realized 2016 was all useless efforts

Bump for WW3 or Cold War II
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14S0O6

For the most part

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1483934200817.webm

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/08/donald-trump-not-denying-russia-hacking-report-reince-priebus

Fake and gay.

(((not)))-(((news)))

>buying into media Jew

Kek.

Politicians these days are complete goons. They have no balls. This is more chest-puffing by the media and Obama's cronies than actual news.

Trump and Putin are going to work together to fix existing problems as best they can.

Obama is just trying to scare people and stir up drama to decorate his campaign some more.

NATO will slowly get disbanded over the next few decades or reformed under new allegiances properly.

Widescale global conflict is not something to worry about anymore. This isn't the 20th century.

Go get jobs and stop wasting your time fretting over nonsense that does not affect you.

The world isn't such a bad place. Stop viewing reality through the scope of pessimism.

Is there even any evidence that the Russians even hacked the emails yet?

no, fuck off drumpfshit

Intelligence agencies will surely brief Trump, if they haven't already, but as far as what we the public know, there isn't much.

We can only speculate.

Nope still none.

>but muh white house and cia and fbi confirmed!
Too bad they still refuse to show any real proof.

Let's say they did originate from Russia, what then? How do they connect the dots to the Kremlin and Putin? How do they interpret motives? Do they plan on attempting to capture and arrest the culprit?

It could have originated from another country but still have been Russian influenced. There are lots of angles. Very complicated issue, given that it is one.

Another betrayal by trump what else is new. Sup Forums btfo

>accepts that Russians were behind DNC hacks

So fucking what? No proof about government involvement, and the DNC isn't the election.

It's nothing.

>/www.france24.com

who?

Trump never should have switched his position in regards to the hacking. He either should have waited until he was briefed by his advisors that it was definitely the Russians, or not flopped on Assange.

What kind of proof can they show to the public to assure us their decisions are justified? What kind of information does the US public ever receive about high profile national security cases like this?

It's not like the average layman can interpret evidence the same way professional agencies can.

Assange didn't saw the source wasn't Russian. Just it wasn't a state agent.

Well he's been kept desperately out of the loop. This all changes in a few weeks when he becomes the man in charge and everyone is going to him with finer details.

We have to be patient.

Can we trust Assange? What are his motives? Just asking for the sake of conversation.

Oh thats heaps different. (Not being sarcastic)

Guys, Kim Fat Un said he was going to test an intercontinental ballistic missile soon when they want and wherever. They are going to launch it at America. I'm pannicking.

I aint reading that shit, tl;dr for me

Hopefully it lands on your head and obliterates your shit-tier country.

I think Assange is one of the ones we can trust for now.

Who knows Trump might even pardon him after all that help he gave him during the election.

I trust him instinctively but he does have a lot of Russian ties. He even had his own show on RT once.

I hope he misses and it lands on you.

Link or youre full of my shit.

GET IN HERE FAGS

It's just a pair of frogs addicted to plastic surgery to the point they ended up like an IRL picasso painting and some people found it interesting enough to make it a forced meme

If you need to ask...you're already dead!

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1482052386353.webm

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1483067074868.webm

>What kind of proof can they show to the public

yes, it's possible that they cannot. but then they had to choose between striking back silently and demanding that their mere word be trusted. they chose the latter, and you have to wonder why.

?