As a former Texan who moved to California, I really wanna move back. California was a mistake

As a former Texan who moved to California, I really wanna move back. California was a mistake

Only midwestern and southern retards voted Trump.

Californians all voted for Hillary.

You can find her in cali, though. ;o)

cali sucks. all my life been here. only have been able to escape for a few months here and there for work. 32 year old straight white male in long beach. kill me.

The only things I liked about cali was the lack of mosquitos and the weather was awesome. Otherwise based Texas is better

Kek, my new job was in long Beach. What a shithole. I thought the coastal parts were the expensive areas

what part of Cali? yea, it is pretty awful here. i saw a lynched pepe doll in santa ana a week ago. i am not even kidding, the mexicans are better at an ethnostate than my fellow whites.

Whats the point if the human are blood suckers and it rains HIV?

>California was a mistake
Kek confirms truer words were never spoken.

>a lynched pepe
Kek

Leftist Mexicans hate right wing white hispanics & green hispanics like Pepe.

>T Cuban.

Live in Garden Grove, work in long Beach

>Live in California ghetto all my life
>Used to be peaceful Asian and white community
>Blacks and illegal Mexicans move in
>Some Asians became gangsters and the others left to suburb
>Whites all moves out to other city
Why do illegals and niggers ruin everything?

yea long beach is actually worse than oakland in my opinion. like oakland, there are a few nice parts of long beach, but most of it is either industrial or brown. supposedly there used to be skinheads around huntington beach to long beach, but i think they realized it was hostile territory and left in the past decade or two. i grew up in Newport and it used to be over 90% white. now we have lots of chinese and saudi nationals with vacation properties out here. they like to send their kids here so they can go to UCLA and Berkeley. California is an occupied territory mostly drawn across economic lines.

California had Arnold Schwarzenegger as Governor. That should show you how much Californians know about politics. They just jump on the latest fad such as black president, woman president.

California is the least patriotic state in this country.

>ever leaving Texas
I may be a white minority but I'll be damned if I leave this state for worse places like New York or California.

I'd rather die in Texas.

We can give California back to Mexico at any time.

Then we can just detour the wall right around it.

As much as everyone hates californians we would never give up those ports.

I'm seriously thinking of moving back, I've already started applying to jobs there again . Houston is pretty good TBQH

Kek

You can't even have a knife bigger than your 3 inch cock in Texas

> around huntington beach to long beach
my wife used to live here and her parents still live there in the white area. She always talked about skinheads and white supremacists all around there but its changing very quickly

also california just legalized child prostitution last week so underage sex workers and sex slaves cannot be removed from their situation and put into foster care. it is literally up to the discretion of the attorney general and district attorneys whether or not they prosecute the children for prostitution, based on their age and level of agency (freedom). ergo, there is NO NEED TO LEGALIZE PEDOPHILIA. Nonetheless, our former attorney general, now senator, Kamala Harris, is likely to run for President in 2020 or 2024 as the democratic party is that desperate. She made her career going after pedophiles and human traffickers, yet after seeing her and her sister being invited by Tony Podesta to the spirit cooking dinners, and after pizzagate, I am convinced that many of these jews and jew-allied people in power are all sociopaths who are mentally broken by pedophilia. if not, they must be non-human, like the whole reptile conspiracy. california is 33 degree latitude by the way, disneyland was built on 33 degree, many of the rich people who built california are the most degenerate of the freemason class, basically. we are the satanic state. i'm sure texas has problems too, tho.

I use to live in LA for about 2-3yrs in the Asian area(Alhambra and San Gabriel) I couldn't find a fucking job anywhere. It was all Asians and fucking spics EVERYWHERE I hardly ever seen a white person around jesus christ i hope that place burns

Long beach here too. Im going to find you and kill you

Houston and Austin are my favorites, but I rarely head out to San Antonio.

Super Bowl is being hosted in Houston this year, actually.

Either way I love the freedom of Texas. Gun rights, anti-liberal tendencies in all locations but inner cities.

One of the most easily missable things about Houston is staying in on a rainy weekend. It's not like Florida where it rains constantly, but it rains often.

Who's gonna stop us from keeping them? Wavy Gravy?

yea honestly i've HEARD about them more than i've seen them and they were much bigger in the 80s and 90s. for instance, American History X is loosely based on that community. back then i was scared of neo-nazis, but not as much as i was scared of mexicans and niggers.

there are still lots of whites in newport and huntington, but many of them are getting old and they're scared. the younger generations generally have abandoned these towns, so demographically it is mostly brown under the age of 30.

i've had multiple women in my family molested or raped by mexicans, often many years before puberty. i don't understand how pedophilia is such a big thing, from the elites to the illegal immigrants, how the fuck is this a thing? these people need to be eliminated from the gene pool. i've never heard of a better use-case of eugenics than eliminating pedophilia. pedophiles are a threat to the species, let alone a threat to a specific race or ethnic group. it also helps recruit for the gays.

Commiefornia refugee here thinking of moving to Texas, what is the best city/town to live there?

It really is a shithole.

I always hear about how Texas is great then people mention how many niggers there are there.

Still, LA is a mess. Great scenery and shit, but it's a disgusting environment otherwise -- especially around Hollywood.

Depends on what you want

But before you come here remember not to bring any political baggage from California. Believe it or not, ideas are very different here and too many people have been moving here as of late, changing the political and cultural landscape slightly. It's a dangerous change that could ruin what is great about Texas.

That's why I moved. It was getting BLACKED , to avoid it you have to pay up, like over $1k a month

tfw you'll never be a US Marine defending Camp Pendelton by mowing down wave after wave of liberal and spic zombies trying to scale the fences and over run the base.

Heh, I live near Camp Pendelton.

If you ever, fucking ever, might vote democrat, ever again, just stay out.

Stop moving here commiefornians -t. Nevada

sup Gray

Don't move to any of the big cities, they're all liberal af
if you're gonna do so anyway, stay in the suburbs

>tfw you have gated community property in laguna beach

Outside of that i plan on raising kids in texas, most of LA is a shithole too

>live in a nice IE suburb
>have to commute to OC for work
>exit off Orangewood right next to Angel Stadium because my job occasionally requires us to park there
>A FUCKING YUUUUUUGE TENT CITY THAT WASN'T EVEN THERE A COUPLE MONTHS AGO HAS STARTED UP ALONG THE RIVERBED

There have to be hundreds living there since it stretches as far as I could see. Anaheim is Santa Ana tier bad now.

Glad I moved desu