Do latina girls make good wives?

Do latina girls make good wives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's easy. Ask yourself, do Aussie men make good husbands?

There's your answer.

Well? Do they?

Pretty self explanatory, Dutchman. Shouldn't you be sleeping?

It's funny. Literally the only thing I have planned for tomorrow is smoking weed. People think it's a stereotype but I'm embracing it, at least tomorrow

Which is why I'm not sleeping, btw

they made great slaves

Latin America consists of failed states in a state of degeneracy one step beyond the west. They are barbaric fuck puppets and totally disposable.

Most are crazy as fuck.

Go for Cubans. Calm and conservative yet with a spice.

They like white people, too.

they can. find a loyal one.

Nonwhite wives shit nonwhite kids. End of story.

degenerate, low blood, pleb

They're a lot like Asian women - their looks deteriorate quickly after 40

You're an odd people. You're enigmatic to me but when I see your kind around here and when I talk to you, you never seem genuine, never quite present in the conversations.

>low blood

Is this some sort of dis in the Netherlands?

no

they don't really look like that in real life. They're Jeb's wife tier indio goblins all of them are obese and your children will be short as fuck.

Latina girls have the best tits ever

Another stereotype about the Dutch is that we're greedy, probably came from the old VOC/Golden Ages times. Netherfolks are basically jews to be fair.

Most get fat after they have kids, too.

Not really Cubans, though. Extra bonus to them.

Never heard of it myself, so I don't think it is

I'm a Latino so I should know. They get FAT. So if you only care about having food, clean house, and their mom and cousins living with you ALWAYS, then then they are good wives for you.

Latina women seem to be more traditional than white women for the most part, but they age horribly. Also racemixing is shit

Latina women do not age well. Most get fat as fuck after their first kid

I'd usually say pauper

>getting married to western girl
>2016+1

But seriously aren't Latinas supposed to be crazy and mean?

yeah, being psychotic bitches is like a badge of pride for them

You have not seen many middle aged Asian women...

did you know pauper comes from Latin, meaning poor? English words like poor (poverty) and French pauvre are derived from pauper

only if you like losing half your shit, your house, and your kids in 5 years.

Saying pauper would have made more sense because it is an English word. I know what you mean by low blood, but it's a weird choice.

>But seriously aren't Latinas supposed to be crazy and mean?

Yes. I learned early in life that Mexican and Peurto Rican chicks are crazy.

t. Blue blood

>Cubans
>Calm
>White
lel, they're half nigger and speak the ebonics form of Spanish.

The Latina I married years ago went batshit fucking nuts but she was admittedly cute and you get the "good food all the time" perk.

all women make good wives if you know how to handle them
western women are bad wives because western men are bad men
In latin american countries men are more alpha, violent and macho so dominating females is natural for us, also their fathers and male siblings force them to be submissive since the day females are born
i hope western jewish degeneracy does not reach us in another 50 years and if it does im sure we real macho men will not be defeated since mexican culture is incompatible with feminism and SJW bullshit

By 'like white people', I mean that they like as in enjoy white people.

>Do latina girls make good wives?
Your kids are going to be 10 points lower than average.

Way to pour it all down the drain.

The good beautiful latinos are the one half-american half-latinos with preference for american culture in her. They don t want to fuck before mariage sometime. I had a girlfriend half-nicagua half-french-canadian, she was really beautiful with a super smooth pussy.

no and they get fat.

I remmeber fucking this one latina girl she kinda ungly. You know skinny legs chubby upper body but she had perky triple d tits.

After their 30s they start becoming slimes.

>Conservative
Yup
>Calm
Nah they're loud as fuck just like any other breed of latino, I should know, I'm a mix, and my cuban side is just as rowdy as my Italian
>Like white people
sure do, but when it comes to marriage, my grandma always gave my dad shit, and tried chasing him off . Dad didn't give a fuck, even when hit with a broom and boot .

Apparently my moms sister didn't like being told who to fuck either because she married a russian.

>western Jewish degeneracy

It's already starting to reach us so I'd wager money you Mexicans get affected first just by virtue of being closer to the source.

Anyway, you can't blame the western men entirely. They have been getting brainwashed from birth to be submissive white knights and bend over backwards for women. You should really only blame the (((people))) who subverted gender norms in the first place

>tfw banged both
cant go back to white bitches lads

Implying that's bad

I have a couple Chinese friends and their mom's still have their looks at 50-something.

Selena Gomez and Jessica Alba are half-latina half-french-canadian both are sublime.

Also never actually answered your question
They make good wives, just know how to handle one.
If you don't stand your ground they'll walk all over you or just leave you. Good friend of mine is also one of the more rebelious less submissive ones, she found a white guy that will answer to anything she says, to the point where he said to me once "user, yes dear are two words that will get you through anything!"

No wonder he's a literal cuck, fucking a black dude more than her husband.

Only the ones that were raised in a traditional household

All the crazy ones are raised by single parents or a divorced couple

mexibro do the police come to your house if you slap your wife for fucking up?

here they drag you off to jail and take your right to buy a gun away

Sure until they hit around 17-21 and completely lose the ability to metabolize sugars and bloat up like a Thanksgiving day blimp. They aren't evolved to live past like 25-30, every part of them just goes to shit.

Also they'll cheat on you because they're typically sluts. They'll also give you shit genes ugly inbred children, yes spics inbreed a lot. Think about their culture, they're always drunk and around family. Lots of bastards too, not like the father can tell the difference when everyone has the same hair, eye, and skin tone. So many spic and nigger dads are cucks without even knowing it, lmwao.

>latina girls

Bit redundant desu

Do you even Sup Forums?

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

>be me, college student in the south
>get in public argument with latina feminist/activist girl about trump
>like 10-20 people see her just clown on me and tear every single one of my points apart
>choke up, make bullshit excuse to leave
>day later, fb message
>she apologizes, invites me to her house, we drink beers, watch soccer, cuddle, banter, actually comfy as fuck
>get pegged

studies have shown that the nonpaternity rate in mexico is 10%.

meaning 1 in 10 spics ARE NOT he father.

so no, latinas are terrible candidates for a wife

Hitting a woman is seen as incredibly unmanly by society, even for a shit country like ours. Almost all the women here say both man and woman should not be treated equally, for obvious reasons.

I'm sure you'll make her a fine wife one day!

its the same as mudblood