>stop working out
>image search "pure nudi.sm"
>become dependant on drugs

>implying Don Draper isn't 3 out of 4 in that list

>Start a thread discussing what "Real Men" do

YouTube search "hand expression".

Be anything other than a Christian.

>on Sup Forums

Can anons please tell me more how to be a successful man who gets bitches?

Think of it this way, the more of your brothers you help out the better off we all are.

number 3
lololololollol

Be decent looking, go to places skanks hang out and ask them if they want to fuck.

You catch more fish with a wider net. That's 99% of it. Don't care about getting rejected. All my friends who get the most sex have 1 things in common. They talk to every pretty girl they see and try and fuck her as fast as possible.

Stop caring about women and focus on improving yourself. Women are an accessory not a destination.

>Be decent looking, go to places skanks hang out and ask them if they want to fuck.

>casual sex
>success

What happens if i do that

What about getting with a girl and changing her perception of you?

What if i know a girl who would make a great wife but i'm friendzoned.

How do i make her find me attractive?

Already doing this mate, i've heard this before and i'm working on it.

I got myself a nice car that i've wanted for a while, which is fun to drive.

My problem is the moment i stop being busy i can't stop thinking about my friend i wanna marry.

I'm going to continue bettering myself every moment i can and don't get me wrong, i occasionally get laid (and i feel like getting sex will get easier the more successful i am) but i'm not after the sex.

Really appreciate the advice from men who've gone through this before.

He should never brush off the Father-in-Law. Ever.

>What about getting with a girl and changing her perception of you?
>What if i know a girl who would make a great wife but i'm friendzoned.
>How do i make her find me attractive?

Impossible. Women categorize men as either fuck or not fuck in like 10 seconds. Even if you changed their mind to get them to marry you it would more than likely fall apart.

>Women are an accessory not a destination.
This. You fuckers need to learn.

Learn son. Learn.

>third one

I don't believe this is possible as my mate was in a similar situation and once he turned successful it worked out for him.

I've resolved to be more like him and i'm trying not to think about her but she would make perfect wife material so i want to eventually marry her for that reason.

I just need to know how to make her see me as attractive, i worry she'll continue to think of me from years back when i was not as successful and not as i am now.

Giving this a read mate.

user, make yourself desirable. You could always get a good looking whore to pose as your gf when you're around the girl you really like.
This worked for my husband in getting me to be with him. He kept brushing me off to "be with her" and almost stood me up at prom. Now, we're married and we got like 2 kids.

>my friend i wanna marry.
>Really appreciate the advice from men who've gone through this before.

Listen. By the time you get to the point that a relationship, or fucking, this friend could even happen, you'll not be looking her the same again.

You'll have moved on to better things. Trust me. Read #10 over and over until it finally sinks in.

This will sound like the same bullshit you hear everywhere but unless you look like a goddamn god women will always judge you on your appearance.
The less you care about them the more they become attracted to you.
Improve your life, care about youself first then they'll start coming to you .
This is not you trying to seem uninterested by them thing, really care more about you so the indifference they get is real bc you literally couldn't care less about what they think.

If I want to talk or ask a girl out I'll do it right away, bc I don't care about what she may think about me if she rejects me. That's being invested in yourself.

Go and count your children then show us your tits

>Give your heart to a woman
>Self sabotage in any way
>Raise another man's offspring
>Neglect the sufferage of your fellow men
>Forget past mistakes

I could be here forever.

Don draper literally did all that minus pedophilia

Well I don't want to make the count official yet, I got at least 1 more in the oven :^)

why is this allowed?

Cultural differences.

Important to marry a young woman though, who wants an old hag that can't even have kids or already has her own kids?

Congratulations!
>Now show us those milk filled funbags

I only show for my husband. Wanting to see a married woman's tits-who isn't your own wife- is degenerate af dude. Go get some random tiddies on Tinder.

DELET THIS

Read this, thankyou so much mate.

I'll try acting like this around the girl i want to marry, i'm feeling a bit better about myself because i was doing the friends thing already without even noticing.

What other traits are attractive?

So far i know confidence, money and power.

I mean i like her because of her personality and she's good wife material, not because she's hot.

I've fucked hotter chicks.

I kinda get it, but can nice clothes make up for my appearance?

And good smelling deodorant and shit? I'll be honest i don't know much about male fashion.

>image search "pure nudi.sm
So I'm on a list now right?

Yep. That's the price of newfaggotry

I googled it out of curiosity. Now I'm going to get v& at the airport tomorrow

Total self sufficiency. Good style works especially if you aren't 10/10 and hopefully you can afford to tailor your clothes to your body, that makes any woman I've ever met wet at the crotch.

Worse, you're a leaf.

You dumbass a girl who isn't attracted will most likely never change her perceptions on you, only very extremely small pourcentage of them will, and even there you don't know what will make them like you.

Actually think about it why would she be with a beta faggot who's more invested on her than on himself, she'll think this man is attracted to me without even knowing more about me, or hell offer me the world even though he knows I don't like him, see how stupid you look?

What you have to do is invest that effort in girls who are attracted/receptive to you.

Screencap the search you dumb faggot you're fucked now anyways

No
Bad user.
You fucked up on approach, blow past and find a better LZ, this one is unworkable.

What can I say, rules are rules.
Now tits or GTFO

And don't be afraid to be mean to her. Tell her the truth. You could always put up a front of "wealth" to make her consider you as a potential mate. If she's as good as you say, I bet 95% she will look at you a different way, one more favorable to you.

No, those aren't rules, that's culture. Please try again.

>You should never:

Care about the opinions of man-children on the internet.

I know a lot about her, as i said above it's not her physical attractiveness that makes me like her. I've fucked hotter.

I hope not mate.

What about casual clothes? Getting a suit tailored is easy but how do i find someone to help me with casual clothes? I can't be wearing a suit in 40 degree weather.

I'm already acting like this, i used to be more passive but ever since i've been becoming more successful i've done this on my own.

I blow her off more and don't let her have any leverage over me. How often should we be hanging out without it being too much, i don't want to cut off all contact entirely but i also don't want to be pestering her like i give a shit.

I also try and make it so there's a reason we hang out, doing something and not just chilling for no reason. Is that bad?

Don't take advice from women they have no idea what they want

You don't have to be the top model fashion either, old spice have good deodorants. And there again having a 200$ shirt or pants won't make them more attracted to you bc you won't be able to have a good convo with them.
Short hair, not greasy, if you are balding just shave that shit don't hold onto it for the life of you hoping it'll grow man.
Dont get nigger size long finger nails either, brush teeth etc..How old are you faggot..?

Moooooooooooooods

I googled that shit when I was 12.
It wasn't even google then.

DELET THIS

20 mate.

i already do all the basic grooming stuff, i just need more advice on the higher end fashion so i exude an authority of successfulness (can't wear a suit all the time obviously).

unfortunatly i never had a dad to teach me anything and i feel like i'm pretty far behind.

>I can't be wearing a suit in 40 degree weather.

Just wear normal jeans and a plain dress shirt with rolled up sleaves.

never not be chris delia

no anal. This is for straight men.

That dude is hilarious, he laughs to his own jokes while he tells the
Well you can always post around /fa/ while burying your pic face and ask them if you don't look like a fedora man. And also how you can look more casual wihout going full businessman.

Its also irrelevant if you like her but not bc of her looks, she'll either likes you or not, state your business to her soon or all it shows its you being a beta for caring more about her than you. We've all being rejected many times.

Kill the kids

As a happily married woman this is false. We are much less looks-oriented than men.

>inb4 tits or gtfo

Kill the husband

lol stop talking to her for two years.

Nay, there are studies that show women are as focused on looks as men, it's done intuitively though so you don't really put much thought on it.

Source?

when you are rejected, how do you react?

say you ask her to get dinner sometime and she responds either openly and says no, or gives an obvious avoiding answer, "oh sorry I'm really busy..."

what then

Forget this being a fuckstick nonsense. Learn the tools of the trade as you would any other science. Women are mostly all the same when it comes to impulse. Download a PDF called Magic Bullets by Savoy and do some studying. Also, remember it's not a big deal if girls get shitty with you, they get hit on all the time and develop defense mechanisms, some of which can be bitey, but at the end of the day those will just be funny and even if you fail a hundred times it's always worth one good fuck

You've asked too point blank. Don't throw the ball in her court and just wait. A good casual move is, after some POSITIVE interaction (don't go in dry), say something like, "I was about to go to *insert appropriate restaurant*, you want to grab something to eat real quick?" This is not a 'date' but a soft way to ask for one-on-one time

>noy looking at nudist pictures

and then if it still doesn't work out, what? just play it off I guess and then do you ever try again later or just leave that as a dead end?

Never allow an attack on a disabled person go unpunished. Show mercy afterwards.

>Have sex exclusively with women.
Real men also have pleasure to sexually assert dominance on other men. The most real ones are the ones that also receive such asserting penetration and have it in his control.

> 3
FUCK YOU OP WTFFFFFFFFFF

> Struggling with females
Literally so easy, Just be chill and poke fun, be a challenge and Alpha.It's such an easy skill.
You are only on this earth for a short time, who gives a fuck what a girl says? Just go in and do it. Girls like being told what to do, you need to always be the assertive one, if you're talking to a girl and wanna kiss her don't think, do it.

>friendzoned

only hope is to get her hooked on dope and have the supply for said dope

I can't remember if I saw a mini doc about it or I read it in a website.

I actually got rejected recently, I invited her to a take coffee she said she was busy, twice. Never ask more than twice bc at first she may really be busy, if I get rejected a second time then it's clear she's not interested and I move on. Mind you I really liked this girl, but for me I want to know if she's interested rather quickly, doesn't matter the answer, what's good on waiting to ask her out? All you are doing is wasting your time.

Also a Week previous to that I had been rejected too by this other girl, but I don't take it personally, it means she's not attracted to me, then why would I waste my time chasing her again if I won't enjoy being with her.

You have to be as clear as possible dude, being assertive is attractive, if she says no then there is nothing you can do and you have to move on, itll only suck if you build up all those dreams you've made about her, stay real and try to know if she's attracted to know as soon as possible so YOU can decide what to do next.

This is why being assertive is attractive: if you state that you like her and you want to get to know her more then she'll think you are willing to get rejected and that makes you somehow vulnerable, women like that.

Here is what's not attractive: you building up dreams about her while putting her on a pedestal to later get rejected and be bitter about it.

What happens if you search up 'pure nudi.sm'? Asking for a friend

Probably not to be honest. That's such a common term that people can hit it by accident.

Just close it out, make a note of this thread if anyone asks, and remember you can sue the crap out of Google in response as a purveyor, especially under such common words.

Then you know she's not attracted to you dumbass, no you don't try later again unless she gives you clear signs. You move on and you be a strong man minding your own business and not letting that rejection affect you.

My bud always end up fucking up but Nevers let's it affect him and hes always telling his fuck up stories that are actually hilarious and we share a good laugh.

You get a bunch of sexy ass nude women on the beach. Some of them are Dutch too.

Post on 4Chans :v)

CP faggof, don't do it.

Don't listen to this FUCKING LEAF. He's shitposting as usual.

Thanks lad, I'll trust a leaf just this once

kek, now i've got a facial expression

I've always known that kiwis should be spurned the way leafs are but good god if this thread isn't evident proof of the kiwi menace I don't know what will convince you all to ip ban them