Redpilled Bedding

Is Modal Jersey Cotton the most redpilled of all bedsheet fabrics?

>soft as fuck
>like sleeping on a cloud
>breathes better than muslin or Egyptian cotton or fucking chink silk
>stretches because it's a knit instead of a weave
>modal fabric comes from beech trees and that's manly as shit
>feels like your favorite most perfectly worn in T-Shirt
>drapes like silky Angel hair on your junk
>holds color better than regular cotton and doesn't pill either

If you're not using modal cotton you are depriving yourself of a regular bodygasm every time you go to bed

Where were you when Flannel was BTFO????????

Sounds interesting but I would argue for flannel sheets.

Flannel are a solid 2nd place, but they're only amazing in cold weather. Flannel in the spring is mediocre and unbearable in the summer.

flannel heated blanket fag reporting in

Besides frequently burning down your house, heated blankets are the greatest invention ever known to man. If you haven't figured out this hack to your life, you've been missing out on the most underrated concept to ever happen in your bed. It's a great power saver too because you can keep your house at 55 degrees and still stay warm under the covers using only 150W all night.

there's more to sheets than just warmth you nigger savage

Thus the flannel. You can use cheaper material for your electric blanket, but flannel is comfy as fuck even without the heating element. I could wear it all day as a throw and not give a fuck.

are you a woman? my only problem is ever being too hot. even if its 5 degrees out like it is now.

Modal cotton is comfier

Become enlightened

Take the red pill

Nope, just lived in my parents hot attic for half of my life. I got used to 86 degrees being normal, and now I get cold at 75.

Back to the_donald

Modal is fucking heavy though. I've got a nice modal sleep shirt and it's comfy as fuck but it's super heavy for a simple shirt.

Where can I get the best sheets? Is the Brielle one on amazon good?

>no blinds

what the fuck?

when you're rich af no one can see through your windows because you own so much land around the property

That looks so comfy
>you will never live in a frontier outpost in the Rockies and tan furs for a living

Fuck me for being born in Florida

>Sleeping with a shirt on

I prefer standard diatonic jersey cotton, personally

Make yourself an old-fashioned bed roll. Get used to using it. Will need one going forward.

You peppers are so delusional.

>cotton
>not wool

SHIT

SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

>michigan, nigger

can literally see another house in pic

Sames. I worked in a chiller 0° c for 8 years I struggle in the heat now.

No one uses muji linen?

Pro tip: fitted sheets are for welfare freaks. Buy a set of elastic bands with clips to use a flat sheet as your bottom sheet. It makes the sheet smoother and there is no issues with mattress depth. As an added bonus there is no more trying to figure out the right way to fold a fitted sheet.

Problem with heat is that it makes your balls sweat. I heard a story of some dude in my battalion that died in shitcanistan because his fluids drained out of his balls. A butterbar that I talked with even saw his mummified shrunken raisin nuts.

I never used heated blankets because I'm always paranoid about it getting damaged and somehow electrocuting me, despite the rational part of my brain being perfectly aware that the chance of that happening is nil.

It's like people who are afraid of flying or something.

What I would really need is battery powered heated socks and wristbands.
My hand and feet get cold as fuck as soon as the temperature drops below 17°C.
Over the years I learned to live with it but it's incredibly annoying to have your feet freezing all the time.

that's the guesthouse you poorfag

>like sleeping on a cloud

I would imagine a cloud would be pretty cold and wet thing to sleep on